TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Carina Interview ~ "waijai makes jia ling laugh"

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linnnggluu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Carina Interview ~ "waijai makes jia ling laugh"

Hey guys! This is an article from the Sing Tao newspaper yesterday, June 19, that I decided to post on here. Sadly I couldn't find it any where online or the Sing Tao Website so I cut it out, scanned it, translated the best i could and here it is!I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did because as soon as i finished , i said "AWWW!!" in a really loud voice, and my mom looks over at me and asks, "Are you okay?" haha alright Enjoy! Waving

偉仔搞笑哄嘉玲 "wai jai makes Jia Ling Laugh"

劉嘉玲早前接受湖南衛視節目<天下女人>的專訪。提到與梁朝偉於不丹舉行世紀婚禮,她透露偉仔交換誓言時對她說 : “這一輩子覺得自己很幸運,因為有很好的事業然後一直事業都是平步青雲; 現在,今天我感覺我是一個非常幸福的人,因為有嘉玲。"
雖然兩人已結為夫婦,但原來劉父當年也曾反對嘉玲與偉仔拍拖, 因為當年偉仔有太多*傳聞, 覺得他不可靠。至於婚後生活,嘉玲稱很實在,她透露自己就想普通主婦一樣照顧偉仔的生活, 每天晚上家裡吃什麼都是她一手造辦雖然不會親自下廚,但是會教工人該如何去做。另外,家裡瑣事如電費,水費,還有其他支出也都由她負責打理。很多人都認為偉仔為人很悶,但嘉玲說在放鬆的狀態下,偉仔是一個很活潑的人,他會表演好笑的角色給她看,感覺就像她的兒子一樣。

Carina Lau accepted an interview from the Hunan television progam, The World's Women. Upon the subject of her and Tony Leung's Wedding of the Century held in Bhutan, she revealed that when she and Tony were exchanging vows, he said to her, " This whole life I've felt I was very lucky, because I have a great/successful career. Now , today, I feel I am a very blessed and happy man because I have Carina."

Even though the two have become a married couple, actually Carina's father objected to Carina and Tony's dating back in the begining, early years because back then, Tony had so many rumours and gossip, and thus did not feel he was reliable. As to life after marriage, Carina says that she honestly feels like a ordinary housewife, taking care of Waijai's life. Whatever they eat every night is made according to her instructions even if she does not personally prepare it. She would tell the cook to prepare exactly per her instructions.

Also, the trifling things at home such as the utility bills for water, electricity ectera is all taken care of by Carina and is her responsiblity. Alot of people think that Waijai is a very boring person but Carina says under a relaxed and unstressful state/climate , Tony is actually a very lively person, he would perform funny and entertaining roles for her, making her laugh, as if just like her very own son.

DONE!!!! =)
francisc4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Hi linnnggluu,

Thanks a lot for the translation. Very Happy

Cisca
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject:

Thank you too - linnnggluu !

Safran
mary

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject:

Hi linnnggluu
Thank you for your translation
best wishes...mary
katwoman64

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject:

Hi linnnggluu,

Thank you very much! What Tony said when he was marrying made me say "Awwww!" too. Soo romantic! In Love

The household organization make me think to my own life. After a long time together I know the specifics of hub tastes in food and in its presentation in the dish. Administration no, I let to him happily, just contribute, but he is him that remembers all the dates.

Apart this, the funny part made me think that Tony is extremely reserved and gives his inner toughts just to his wife. Sort of talks to friend about things that are not too close to his heart and gifts his wife of his deeper self.

That's beautiful, don't you think? Carina is a very lucky wife!

Kiss
K

Sadako Sasaki
linnnggluu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject:

your welcome,everyone =) this past month i've been actually saving up tony/carina articles and their actually all cut and scanned. i just have to find time to post them all! >.<

to k,

last night my cousin and i were actually talking about out "obsessions" and of course i started spluttering information about Tony until she told me to stop admist laughing. (I quote "you sound like his wife!"
hahaha I only wish that. Carina is extremely lucky. Aside from Tony's mom,sister she's definitely the closest person that Tony loves and trusts.

There was an interview I found on youtube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Jh8bcHAM0

where this woman Lu Yu (who bascially interviews alot of famous celeberties in Asia) talks to Tony! Apart of it talks about his marriage and while I was watching, everynow and then i would let contented sighs =)

Heres just the introduction XP :

-"I've always wanted to interview Liang Chao Wei, and coincidently he's in Beijing doing promotions. We are meeting with him in the lobby of the hotel. Before interviewing him, everyone after hearing me say I was going to interview him, their reaction! It was extremely entertaining to watch. People ask me, "who are you interviewing?"
I say, "Liang Chao Wei."
Everyone's reactions were the same. Like, speechless at first and then after hearing the three words Liang Chao Wei, their eyes would suddenly brighten. All these peoples reactions make me take note of his charm, allure. In real life and on the big screen, he is completely different. In the movies that we see, those are only roles, and not his real self. In real life when he sits in front of me, I can see that he is a little shy, an introvert and sometimes, be at a loss. That manner shows that he is very honest, true and amiable ( I want to use the word adorable)"

Ah, but anyways, when Tony was talking about Bhutan and the wedding, he said that "Oh Carina was in charge of the guest list, I trust her completely."
"I think someone told her about that place once and I like it very much because its in the middle of nature and I like nature."

"Actually Carina was incharge of everything and I was completely satisfied. I said, you do everything. *laughs* I just want to go enjoy."

"Before, we felt that marriage wasn't that important. That marriage was something on paper and done for eveyone else to see. After Carina's father died we felt that this was something that we wanted people to see while they are still here. And so we did it. At the begining we felt that as actors, our lives are always spent behind the camera. This time we want to put our real lives under the spot light for everyone else to see. At the time I thought it was just for everyone, friends, family. But when we got there, I realized it was for me, Carina, ourselves. In Bhutan I really felt really happy and content."

I thought that the marriage and Bhutan was a result of 20 years of experience, that they knew each other so well that their bond can't be broken and because they trust each other completely, giving them alot of space. Once in a Carina interview I think she said "Whether or not I marry Liang Chao Wei I don't know, but if I don't, he will always be my closest and very best friend."

But now, Carina gets to have him as a boyfriend, a best friend, a husband.
=)

I really love seeing Tony's contented smile hehe. Its hard to see him to relaxed, happy, and even rarer to see him say so many personal things under a camera, unrelated to work. (Although when Lu Yu asked him, "Who proposed to who?" Tony laughs shyly, shaking his heads and hand.)

Lalala. Time to work.
cheers!
<3 linnnggluu
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject:

Thanks a lot for the interview (in top quality)- glad to see Tony so relaxed and balanced.
I do not understand anything, but watching him
is pleasing yet.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: