TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's interviews during <Red Cliff> promotion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Tony's interviews during <Red Cliff> promotion

偉仔 未盡完美
(明報) 07月 08日 星期二 05:10AM

【明報專訊】吳宇森執導,梁朝偉、金城武合演的電影《赤壁》於本周四(10日)上映。偉仔當初仗義接周潤發棒飾演戲中周瑜,現在雖忙於籌備與劉嘉玲的婚禮,仍馬不停蹄四處去為影片做宣傳,還表示一切以電影為先,待宣傳結束才想婚禮的事宜。難怪吳宇森每到一個地方做宣傳,都大讚偉仔像周瑜那麼有情有義,但偉仔卻說﹕「我沒有這麼完美。」

偉仔本來飾演諸葛亮,亦做好心理準備去演繹這個角色,惟其後因身體健康問題,生怕應付不來才不接拍,最後決定再「上馬」演發哥辭演的周瑜一角,在揣摩周瑜這角色上可有難度?

沒揀角 依導演決定

偉仔說﹕「無論是諸葛亮或周瑜,在《三國》裏的每一個角色都有自己的特色,也都在中國人心目中建立了家喻戶曉的形象。每個人都有他自己心目中的諸葛亮或周瑜,所以無論演誰,同樣有難度。吳宇森給我周瑜的資料很少,最初的確毫無頭緒,唯有邊演邊去觀察和揣摩。我沒想過揀角色,一切由導演決定。」對於未能跟發哥合作,偉仔都覺可惜,他說﹕「可惜這次沒有機會,惟有等待下次有合適的劇本和角色。」

《赤壁》最吸引他是什麼?偉仔說﹕「這是一個全中國人都非常熟悉的故事,人物眾多,每個角色都各有各特質,而且情節雖是三國時代的亂世歷史背景,但其實蘊含了很多的人性議題。電影題材本身已很有趣,當然能再與吳宇森導演合作,對我來說也是非常重要的原因。雖然跟吳宇森已有10多年沒有合作,但還是很有默契,而且令我重新認識吳宇森。」

吳宇森指偉仔演活性格浪漫、有胸襟又有頭腦的周瑜?偉仔說﹕「我覺得周瑜這角色太完美了,文武兼備,他為人臣子、為人丈夫,各方面幾乎都是做到最好。(你有沒有周瑜既浪漫又有胸襟的性格?)我想我自己沒有這麼完美。」

練體能 應付艱苦拍攝

該片在最炎熱的時候開工,且一拍就幾個月,辛苦嗎?偉仔說﹕「《赤壁》的故事發生在冬天,大部分的戲服都是冬服,我們從北京最熱的時候開始拍攝,加上很多時候都要揹幾十磅的盔甲拍攝動作場面,所以一開始時,已不停給自己很多的心理準備,調整自己的生活規律,每天花時間做不同的運動,提高身體各方面的體能,否則根本沒有辦法應付每天拍攝的體力消耗。」

伙吳宇森拍古裝無下次

吳宇森大讚偉仔專業,在酷熱的天氣下穿上數十磅的盔甲演出毫無怨言,而且未埋位時更不上車休息,主動坐在他身旁觀看拍攝情,表示要做個好榜樣。但偉仔卻笑說﹕「其實我不太喜歡拍古裝片,因為我好怕黐頭套,好彩今次不用黐鬚。再跟吳宇森合作沒有問題,但一定不可以再拍古裝片。」

跟初次拍戲的林志玲合作,覺得她的表演如何?他說﹕「林志玲是一個很認真、努力的演員,雖然這是她的第一部戲,但她的表現很好,令人耳目一新,是個很有潛質的女演員。」

記者﹕柯美
Info

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject:

独家专访梁朝伟:临危受命 完美周瑜
作者:小盗  
来源:中国银幕  2008.06.11

《中国银幕》全球首发《赤壁》特刊

梁朝伟演周瑜是临危受命。尽管没有充足的时间给他去准备这个角色,但他同样是以最好的状态展现在观众面前的,在《赤壁》探班时,坐在监视器旁的制片人张家振曾由衷地感慨,“梁朝伟真是一个极认真且有风度的专业演员”。

《赤壁》是一个庞大的剧组,需要协调的事非常多,尤其是在拍摄大场面戏的时候,上千名群众演员的调度非常费时,这时梁朝伟会始终保持微笑站在旁边等候,有时一等就是几个小时,但他从未发过脾气,对待工作人员彬彬有礼,时常会面带笑容说“谢谢”,作为一个专业的演员,他尊重所有人的劳动,把周围的每一个人都当朋友去对待,在《赤壁》里,周瑜也是一样的。

周瑜是一个完美的人

★CS:在拍摄《赤壁》之前,你眼中的周瑜是怎样的一个人?

☆梁朝伟:在我想象里面呢,我觉得周瑜是一个生不逢时的音乐人,一个和平的爱好者,很关爱家人,也很爱护士兵。

★CS:看过剧本之后,导演心目中的周瑜跟你的有没有很大差别?

☆梁朝伟:我觉得同宇森一起合作之后,周瑜在他心目中是一个好理想的英雄人物,有高尚人格,有正义感,很感性的周瑜。

★CS:你认同周瑜是个完人吗?

☆梁朝伟:我觉得周瑜在宇森的剧本里是一个好完美的人物。

★CS:周瑜身上最吸引你的地方在哪里?

☆梁朝伟:他对和平的向往,还有他身上的正义感很强烈。

★CS:跟导演有没有对这个角色有争执?

☆梁朝伟:其实在没开拍之前,我们就谈过,希望我做一个有点幽默感,和比较感性的周瑜。

★CS:你之前跟导演合作过几部影片,这次感觉有没有什么不一样的地方?

☆梁朝伟:我以前都觉得他用镜头很吸引人,很有动感,有很强的宇森风格,至于个人风格,那就是越来越好,越来越有才华啦!只是,《赤壁》是一个很庞大的剧组,需要他考虑的事情实在是太多了,在剧组,我经常会替他担心,因为他实在是一个太好太好的人了。

★CS:本来找你演的是诸葛亮,为什么后来辞演,而又选了周瑜?

☆梁朝伟:其实当时我自己有自己的问题,我不好去演诸葛亮,跟着后来宇森又有些问题出现了,我觉得多少还是跟我有些关系的,如果能够帮到的我就尽力帮他咯,有什么我可以做的我就去做,宇森让我帮他做周瑜这个角色,我想我完全没有困难。

酷暑、舞剑、弹琴

★CS:最辛苦的是什么?

☆梁朝伟:因为我们刚刚来的时候,天气好热,那我们又穿冬衣,而且盔甲又很重,天气又很热,都很辛苦了。我以前拍古装片都不是很多,这次拍古装片还要做好多事情,又骑马又射箭又书法,我没试过做这么多事情,更让我觉得有了多一些经验。

★CS:拍古装是不是比拍现代戏痛苦很多?

☆梁朝伟:还好了,古装难点就是要披头套,要化妆,要漆眉毛,比化平时的妆要久一点。

★CS:拍《赤壁》时,有在三伏天拍战争场面的,要穿很厚的战衣,有没有体力不支的情况?

☆梁朝伟:会有啊!当时真的是很热,铁的战衣摸上去都烫手,我也看到好多演士兵的都中暑了,确实非常辛苦,有时我也有不适的感觉,毕竟年纪摆在这里了,但是回头想一想,以后拍这种戏的机会也不多了,所以现在能拍还是很好的,以后就真的只能回忆了。

★CS:在《赤壁》里你有很多的武戏,有没有发生什么意外?

☆梁朝伟:在马上拍戏真的是很危险,做演员也要保护好自己,因为拍戏也是一个很危险的运动,如果坠马了,就真的太危险了,那时千军万马的场面,太可怕了。我自己倒是没有什么大的意外发生,不过我有听说我的一个替身演员中度烫伤,那场戏我刚巧生病,但是要拍,就拍我替身的背影,结果火苗太旺,他离火最近,真的很危险,我也觉得很抱歉。(低头,难过)

★CS:周瑜这个角色又要舞剑,还要弹琴,有没有什么难度?

☆梁朝伟:当然是有难度的,我们不是古人,可是导演又是精益求精的,所以在下面还是要下功夫,周瑜在影片里是一个很浪漫的人,有跟着节拍舞剑,我戴着耳机边听边舞,好难啊!

梁朝伟的英雄情结

★CS:在《赤壁》中,周瑜是一个比较有英雄情结的人,你呢?

☆梁朝伟:我本人是没有太强烈的英雄情结的,只是觉得确实要做到与人为善才是最好,以后最好是不再出演黑帮片了,教坏了下一代就不好了。

★CS:作为一个很有分量的演员,现在有没有一个选择接戏的标准?

☆梁朝伟:我觉得无论大片还是小制作,对我来说,每部电影都是好重要的,留在我心里的,永远不会忘记的,这次又是一个好的经验,同宇森的合作,同这么多中国演员一起拍戏,对我来说,都是很好的经验。

★CS:很多观众都觉得你是天才型的演员,演什么像什么,你自己觉得呢?

☆梁朝伟:其实也没有啦!(笑)这些年的确是有出演很多不同的角色,我是觉得很有意思很好玩,并没有觉得自己多么天才,其实,对于一个角色,你付出多少,就会有多少回报,不是说把演员往那里一放就能演什么像什么的。演员是一个很痛苦的行业,也是一个很幸福的职业。

★CS:有没有担心自己饰演的周瑜不是观众心目中的周瑜?

☆梁朝伟:会担心点,每个人心目中都有一个他心中的周瑜,这一点,我会容易有很多忧虑,(这方面)我压力大一点。

★CS:你会给你饰演的周瑜打几分?

☆梁朝伟:我不知道,因为我不是很知道我的成绩,可能要等电影上映之后,我才会知道。我不管别人满不满意我只尽自己能力去做,我很享受这个过程。
katwoman64

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject:

Hi,
I've discovered that on the YouTube there's a course of chinese lessons.
It's called more or less "Learn Chinese with Films".
This is one of those moments in wich I very much regret not to have taken them...
Know Nothing- Understand Nothing
Sulking Kat
summertime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject:

Hi katwoman64,

Learning through song is also a good way to go.

Was it Cantonese or Mandarin that you were interested in learning ?
katwoman64

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Both, if it was possible.
It surely will help a lot.
Yesterday I've seen "Chinese Odyssey 2002". Italian version. I had seen it in original language without english subtitles. You know, it was like a mute film. Nontheless very amusing. In this version there were several cuts on the best scenes, and the result was not funny or understandable like the original. The chosen voice was the one of the actor that usually doubles the voice of Eddie Murphy. Now, that actor is good and did a very good dubbing, but I think that, if the italian audience has seen this "thing" it is patent that nobody can appreciate the film.
I learned english by music, but the alphabet is the western one.
Here I don't have a clue
Interrogative Kat
summertime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Here's a thread for Cantonese/Mandarin learning resources

http://www.tonyleung.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5523

Oh yeah, just for fun, I once briefly put on the dubbed option for Infernal Affairs - and it was beyond horrific LOL

Guess I was in the mood for self-torture, so I did it for Hero too - like nails on a chalkboard !

I had lent someone Infernal Affairs. When the person gave it back to me, he mentioned that he found Kelly Chen's character cold and a bit snobbish. Her character didn't strike me that way. Then it came up that he had watched with the dub. Ahhhh . . .
katwoman64

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject:

Dear Summertime,
You did a very kind thing. Thank you. Apart this, now I find myself in to my hair in learning chinese. One of those moments in wich you remind sharply why you're not young anymore (little time, brain that has lost its agility).
The dubbing in Italy is traditionally very good. But it is that the distributors don't buy a lot of chinese films. Mostly the choyce is limited to action- jacky chan style. The rest is cut and sewn together to make it less possible appealing.
For Tony the dubbing companies used several actors.
Now that he is famous, they will find someone especially for him. For the award winners "In The Mood for Love", "2046" and "Lust, Caution" the dubbing was wonderful.
I think that about chinese films the choyce of voice can be a little difficult because, for a western ear, chinese has sounds and expressions very far from our vocal code. I knew Tony's voice when I listened to him speaking english. So I think that dubbers are mostly chosen on the base of the characters. I.E.: in Lust Tony had a different dubber from the one of ITMFL because the character was of an older person.
In conclusion: I had to enter this forum, because there aren't many people arund me that love Tony's films. It is a pleasure to be here and you were great help.
Ciao e grazie (Bye and thank you),
Kat
summertime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject:

You're very welcome katwoman64. I'm glad you found them useful.

Small digestible chunks I say Smile

That's interesting about Italian dubbing, I never would have known that - wonder what type of voice will be chosen for Tony ?
katwoman64

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Hi,
italian dubbers are good actors that work on stage, tv and cinema on their own. Famous too. If you have the dvd's with multiple choyce of languages, why don't you try to listen to the italian version? And then tell me what you think.
Bye
Kat
P.S.: there is the historic dubber for Woody Allen. Spectacularly identical voice. And there was a great dubber (the same) for Al Pacino and Bob DeNiro. When they worked together there was the big problem to find a new voice for one of them. And the audience was angry because they didn't recognize one of their beloved. With another voice it was not the same!
summertime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Hello,

Unfortunately, I haven't come across any DVD's with the option of an Italian dub. Would those be in PAL format as well ?

Identical to Woody Allen's voice huh - that would be very cool to listen to Smile
katwoman64

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject:

Ciao (it means hello)
I don't know what you mean with PAL format. For me it is just the tv color, so I have to say that yes, they are in pal format. About the style of dubbing, maybe you can find some old Godfather with the it dub. Hear Pacino and Brando, and then tell me. The dubber of Pacino, DeNiro and Hoffman is now dead, and lot of his actors are now dubbed by Giancarlo Giannini, an actor probably known in Canada too. The dubber of Allen is Oreste Lionello, that works mostly on stage. You absolutely have to listen to him! Allen was in Italy and he was amazed because of the perfect imitaton of tics and stops and rambling so his, not to tell the voice itself. I've seen some of his films on the cable tv, so I can pass from the original to the dub and I had to wait few seconds to understand that the language was changed.
Moreover, there are professional that study the script and adapt the movement of lips to the meaning of the lines and the sync is perfect. I hope you can hear the dubbing of Tony. Mmm, to die for...
Bye
K
summertime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Ciao,

As I understand it, PAL format doesn't work in North America, we use NTSC. It would be interesting to view The Godfather with an Italian dub. I liked Part II the best. Yes, I've heard of Giancarlo Giannini. I remember him from A Walk In The Clouds. The Italian approach to dubbing is very meticulous ! For me, if there's a choice between subtitles and a dub, I prefer to read LOL
katwoman64

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Hello,
the thing is this: in Italy ALL the films are dubbed. This is our normality. It is the subtitles that is an exception. I found some chinese films with english dubbing and orig. lang with english subs. I think that the dubbing is different in english speaking countries, because I felt it like a horrifing experience. In those cases I choose the subtitles too. But I've seen 2046 and Lust, ... twice, with italian dub AND original plus eng subs (In The Mood for Love, Ashes of Time, Infernal Affairs and others just in italian) and the pattern between the original and the dub was extraordinarily good.
Try just once. Maybe at your ears it will feel awful too.
My chinese course is on hold at the moment. Too busy. But I hope to come up with a minimum comprehension (very minimum) not too far in the future. By the way, great songs you advised!! The one sung by the actor of "Lust" more than made up for his shortcomings as an actor! Bellissima voce (very very beautiful voice)!
Whoever does the translations in the forum is a saint. Feel really grateful
Bye
The Horrible Kat
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject:

summertime wrote:
Here's a thread for Cantonese/Mandarin learning resources

http://www.tonyleung.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5523

Oh yeah, just for fun, I once briefly put on the dubbed option for Infernal Affairs - and it was beyond horrific LOL

Guess I was in the mood for self-torture, so I did it for Hero too - like nails on a chalkboard !

I had lent someone Infernal Affairs. When the person gave it back to me, he mentioned that he found Kelly Chen's character cold and a bit snobbish. Her character didn't strike me that way. Then it came up that he had watched with the dub. Ahhhh . . .

Best to avoid all dubbed versions like the plague!
I can't stand watching any foreign language films with the dubbing on. Nails on the chalkboard...what a very apt image. Exclamation

TLCW Fan UK
summertime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Hi katwoman64,

Yeah, I knew from your other posts that dubbing was the norm in Italy. I'd like to try it, but I don't think PAL format works here.

It's cool that you're going to learn Chinese in the future Smile You're welcome for the songs. I tried to choose ones where the diction was clear.

LOL - Wang Leehom is a trained musician, not an actor - he can sing in many different styles, and plays a number of instruments.

And Tony Grrl - LOL Smile
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: