TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Which of his films first hooked you on Tony?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Which of his films first hooked you on Tony?

For me it was the first film I saw him in: In The Mood For Love. It was love first sight and I thought to myself, "Where's this handsome man been all my life?" Thus my Tony and Wong Kar-Wai obsessions began!

Last edited by Tony Obsessed on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
francisc4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject:

The first time I knew Tony, when I was in Primary School. The movies called "The Duke Of Mount Deer" on 1984. And then I saw him again in "The New Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre"

But from all of his movies, I really like his acting on "Hard Boiled" in 1992. It was my all time favorite, because his acting was so natural and the role on the movie (as an undercover cop) taking my attention very much. Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject:

"Bullet in the Head" Was the first film of Tony's that I saw and I was hooked from then on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject:

I had bought "Hardboiled" because I wanted to watch a Chow Yun Fat movie. Little did I know then how hard I would fall for Tony Leung! I still love that movie. But, his comedies make me really happy. My Lucky Star and Chinese Odyssey are fun to watch!
leng

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject:

The Police Cadet. Now Infernal affairs and Lust Caution are what I view as his best works. I can watch them over and over again. But he can pull off anything and no one can equal that.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: