TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hey I'm a newbie :) Awesome site!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isamak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Hey I'm a newbie :) Awesome site!

Thanks Tony's loyal fans for designing this cool English site & unique tunnel of communication.
I really enjoy reading all the posts here!
Keep going!!
Marie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject:

Welcome, isamak.

Everyone brings something to the site and, by sharing with the rest, helps create this marvelous fan site. There is so much information tucked away in the various topics, whether your interest is in Tony's past projects, current work or future plans. There are posts and links to information on his film, television and singing career. There are pictures of Tony from his films, set photos from many of these films and candids of Tony going about his daily life. Best of all, Tony keeps in touch with his non-Chinese speaking fans through this site. I love it when Tony posts replies to his fans' messages.

Marie
isamak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Marie, I just checked out your beautiful poems and they're so well written!
Do you have a website to publish all the collections of your poems?
Marie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Hi isamak,

No, I don't have my poems published on any website. My dream is to one day have my poetry collections published in book form. I have one completed collection inspired by my love of Argentine tango and flamenco called "Porteņo Muse" (a porteņo is a resident of Buenos Aires, Argentina). Many of the poems in that collection are inspired by the work of an Argentine composer who is a friend of mine. My latest collection (the poems you saw belong to it) I call "Princes of Hong Kong" and it is inspired by Tony Leung and Leslie Cheung (my two Princes of Hong Kong) and various aspects of Chinese culture. This is a fairly new collection and I am still writing poems under this rubric. In fact, I started a new one today about the Chinese immigrant experience inspired by an interview I read on line just this afternoon. So much inspiration, so little time to write as much as I would like. Rolling Eyes

Marie
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: