TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Is there anyone going to the HKAFF for Lust, Caution?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireeater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Is there anyone going to the HKAFF for Lust, Caution?

Hi everyone:

I was just wondering if there is anyone based in HK who is going to see Lust, Caution premiere at HKAFF. I read the news that the premiere/opening day for the festival will be invitation only but I still wonder if anyone is able to go.

Please kindly let me know, because I may be going to HK around 23rd - 26th of September (not confirmed yet). But if I do go, I would like to go see the film there during general public viewing.

Thank you beforehand. I hope someone would answer this question for me Smile

Cheers,
fireeater - Vanni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject:

The HK premiere would be held on 22 Sept 2007 at IFC. Unfortunately, Tony would be too busy with the shooting of <Red Cliff> and he could not attend the premiere in person.
fireeater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Thank you Info

Thank you Info for you reply.

If I do go to HK, I would like to catch the film on the 25th of Sept at Palace apm or Cyberport. As a foreigner I don't think I'm able to buy the ticket through the cinema.com.hk website.

In your opinion, would the tickets be all sold out if I buy the ticket at the cinema ticket counter on the 24th?

Awaiting your reply, I thank you again beforehand.

fireeater-Vanni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject:

It should be fine if you buy the ticket one day in advance. But the film would only be released generally on 26 Sept 2007.
fung

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject:

as there would be 6 shows at 25th nite, I think the chance to get the ticket 1 day in advance would be pretty high. I suggest you to frequently check the ticket availability by clicking the button 'BUY' next to the 'Schedule' at the following link.

Good Luck and wish U have a wonderful trip in HK!!!

http://www2.cinema.com.hk/revamp/html/list_detail.php?lang=e&movie_id=3059

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Thank you for both of your replies

Thank you Info and Fung for both of your replies. I really do hope I could catch the film in HK.

Take care to both of you.

fireeater
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: