TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Lust, Caution mentioned in the NY Post's gossip column

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Lust, Caution mentioned in the NY Post's gossip column

From Sunday, September 16th, NY Post (one of NY's popular newspaper), written by gossip columnist, Liz Smith:

TORONTO P.S.: Early raves are for Ang Lee's "Lust, Caution." All about a 1949 Japanese-occupied Shanghai. Because of its quality and the recent win at the Venice Film Festival, this one is definitely in the Oscar race . . .

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09162007/gossip/liz/more_astor_grace.htm?page=2
kaya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: And again in NY Post's film section

From Sunday, September 16, the NY Post's film section written by V.A. Musetto:

Back in New York, I had to deal with more naked bodies, namely those belonging to the two stars of Ang Lee's NC-17, Venice-prize sensation "Lust, Caution."

Asian superstar Tony Leung and newcomer Tang Wei engage in acrobatic, vivid lovemaking that looks as if it could be the real thing. I got to interview Tang the same day I saw her movie; and, naturally, I asked about the sex. You'll have to wait till next Sunday for her answer.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09162007/entertainment/movies/girls_just_wanna_have_fun.htm
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: