TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hong Kong: Tony Leung Chiu Wai Launches Official Website

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
summertime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Hong Kong: Tony Leung Chiu Wai Launches Official Website

Tony Leung Chiu Wai has his official website now! His agency opened the website before his birthday on June 27 (Wednesday) so that his fans can visit his official website: http://www.tony-leung-chiuwai.com/index.aspx. Tony is now busy shooting Hong Kong director John Woo’s movie ‘Battle of Red Cliff’ and he wishes to have a cool birthday.

Tony Leung makes a special welcome video saying that he is happy that he can talk with fans on the website and see fans’ comments. See the video here. [edit: see in the orange bar "Hot ! Tony's Welcome"]The video is in Cantonese with Chinese subtitles.

http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?Display=871
news

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Too bad the content is not in English which doesn't help non-Chinese reader like I am.

I suggested they should have two versions: Chinese and English to accommodate his international fans base that is growing beyond the Great Wall of China.
purple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject:

news wrote:
Too bad the content is not in English which doesn't help non-Chinese reader like I am.

Same goes for me! I guess same goes for almost everyone here in this forum. That's the reason we are here in the first place, right? Because we can't read Chinese...

news wrote:
I suggested they should have two versions: Chinese and English to accommodate his international fans base that is growing beyond the Great Wall of China.

Yes, I am praying for that already. Maybe the website is still new...

Anyway, for those who are interested to know what his welcome clip says, here is the translation:

"Everyone, how are you? I am Leung Chiu Wai. Welcome here! I hope through this website, can communicate more with you all or to hear your views about me or to tell you about my recent news (happenings). See you on the website."

Oh, he looks so good! Is it just me or is he looking younger every day? Hehe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the great news, Purple =D! hehhe i'm super happy that his agency finally launched an official website Razz !

Tony looks great in the video Very Happy but scrolling in the site seems to have a little problem =X..
nancix**

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: English version seems to made soon

news wrote:

HK's Newspaper"Oriental Dairy東方日報"http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cgi-bin/nsrch.cgi?seq=638382said, An English version seems to made soon.
 The number of member registration is 1000 or more now. Shocked Shocked

Does TONY really look over all messages?
 I worry about lose TONY's good eyesight. I don't hope his head becomes painful....

1:1000.

Actually, celebrity is a person that shoulders an awful fatigue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject:

It is really hard clicking and scrolling through that website. Also, the Firefox browser does not seem to work.
news

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the translating. I'm glad Tony is online and communicates with fans.

I wonder does his site have a section where it lists his fans' websites. If there's a page, we can ask them to add our new URL there.
karengoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Is that mean that Tony will not have time to come to this website?

Its a tough task to read the Chinese character and I can not find anywhere I could sign up to login. I have seen a LOGIN sign there. Anyone could help.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: sign up for the official site...

hi ya there all
about sign up in the official site...
i clicked the gray sign written in chinese characters which is located under the "login" sign.
then you write your login name (probably or name?) (you put) and e-mail address ...
then there is another form for filling in your log in name you like and your name, mail address and where you are (i thought) etc...
after filled all the form up, then log in!

English characters are ok in filling the form and in forum.(kanji characters are not suitable)

there are lots of threads in the forum! a bit hard to read all threads but still i have enjoyed the rhythme of those kantonese, chinese characters' short quick responses!(don't understand much kantoniese/chinese characters though!) Reading chinese chractrers is yes difficult but anyway, in a sense, nice to get used to and/or learn kantonese and chinese too anyway that is good for watching tony's film and listening to music/interview or so! Very Happy Since I thought so, however, it has been almost 12 years ... Laughing laughing and grrrruuuu... very hard actually i guess but nice try i would say..

Plus happy to hear that Enligh version opens up as well in near future!

Also I love the gallalery part where many tony's phots are shown like film rolls ... phots of a baby tony, a boy junior high? tony and now on the recent photos in some films that i have watched many times and/or have not seen yet like confessoin of pain etc...

any sites have gradually developped ... by all for all with tony
i have enjoyed (and will do so) visiting the site, feeling the atmosphere of fans,checking the news and sharing the fans' (including myself passion for tony!

dearest tony love
mari (7thclouds)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject:

So excited that Tony is going to communicate more with fans with the launching of his new official fansite thumbright

Hopefully the English version comes up soon.. can't explore much yet with me being Chinese illiterate Sad Nevertheless enjoyed visiting the gallery filled with so many photos of Tony - from young until now! Wow all the phases in life that makes him what he is today salute
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Hong Kong: Tony Leung Chiu Wai Launches Official Website

summertime wrote:

Tony Leung Chiu Wai has his official website now! His agency opened the website before his birthday on June 27 (Wednesday) so that his fans can visit his official website: http://www.tony-leung-chiuwai.com/index.aspx. Tony is now busy shooting Hong Kong director John Woo’s movie ‘Battle of Red Cliff’ and he wishes to have a cool birthday.

Tony Leung makes a special welcome video saying that he is happy that he can talk with fans on the website and see fans’ comments. See the video here. [edit: see in the orange bar "Hot ! Tony's Welcome"]The video is in Cantonese with Chinese subtitles.

http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?Display=871

Whoa! Summertime... I guess I haven't been here on Tony's forum in a while... I thought Chow Yun Fat was back doing the Battle of Red Cliff... did he change his mind again? I like him, but I'll be really happy if it's true that Tony is back in the cast!!

And my concern is that now Tony has his official website, will he have no time for us here? Sad

-K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject:

Hi everybody!! I'm so glad to see this website once again. I wasn't able to locate the site for almost one month. It was only last week when I got to see the site again through Wan Yu who told me about the new web address. I know Tony will still spend time with us, even if this is not his official website. Many fans will be sad if he stops dropping by here especially those from other countries who are growing in number.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject:

I agree & have 100% confidence that Tony will not forget us here!
Yes, my heart nearly STOPPED when I couldn't get access & thought this site is gone forever Crying or Very sad but yes there IS a GOD Razz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject:

No English translation *cries*
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: