TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony came back RED CLIFF for friendship.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancix**

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Tony came back RED CLIFF for friendship.

梁朝偉火線回歸《赤壁》 前諸葛亮改行扮周瑜

北京新浪網 (2007-04-19 00:3Cool
http://news.sina.com.tw/ents/sinacn/cn/2007-04-19/003835122652.shtml

晨報訊(記者 楊蓮潔) 周瑜將不再遺憾。西元210年,長嘆了數聲『既生瑜,何生亮』後,有著東吳第一美男子之稱的周瑜在巴丘(今天的岳陽一帶)吐血而亡。今天,戛納影帝梁朝偉卻『拋棄』諸葛亮,毅然決然選擇了周瑜。昨晚7點,《赤壁》劇組製片人向媒體宣布,接替周潤發出演周瑜的人選確定,正是之前辭演諸葛亮的梁朝偉。周公瑾在去世1000多年後仍能通過一部電影戰勝了宿敵諸葛亮,應該可以瞑目了。

『合久必分,分久必合』是三國的精義,《赤壁》的選角恰好印証了這個道理──吳宇森跟合作多年的周潤發『分手』,而早前已經離開《赤壁》的梁朝偉再度回歸。梁朝偉辭演諸葛亮後,《赤壁》劇組因為受不了發哥的『苛刻要求』,毅然決定把發哥換掉。一輪口水仗後,周瑜的繼任人選成了媒體競相猜測的焦點。中影昨天放出消息,這位繼任演員比發哥年輕,演技很好,國際知名度卻不比發哥差……結果兜了一大圈,吳宇森殺了一記回馬槍,請來之前辭演諸葛亮的梁朝偉出演周瑜。《赤壁》的製片人張家振昨晚宣布,『經過與梁朝偉先生聯繫之後,梁朝偉先生基于與吳宇森導演20多年的友誼,又見到周潤發離開了《赤壁》劇組,《赤壁》又是中國電影史上那麼受期待的作品,必須要拍下去。所以當吳宇森導演邀請他重返劇組時,他一口答應。』

記者從梁朝偉的經紀公司了解到,接到吳宇森邀請後,正在香港準備王家衛《一代宗師》的梁朝偉就急飛北京,特來簽約《赤壁》。吳宇森曾說過,《赤壁》的周瑜非周潤發莫屬。如今接棒的梁朝偉在形象上跟周潤發相差很大,但張家振表示,梁朝偉不論在造型還是演技上都具備很大的塑造空間,相信梁朝偉版的周瑜一定帶給觀眾驚喜。據記者了解,《赤壁》中周瑜的戲份非常重,絕不在金城武主演的諸葛亮之下。

梁朝偉演周瑜面對的第一大難題就是身高。《三國志‧周瑜傳》中記載『瑜長壯有姿貌』,『身長七尺七寸』,約等於現在一米八的個頭。梁朝偉身高顯然比不上古代的周瑜,和身高一米七四的小喬林志玲站在一起沒有什麼優勢,恐怕需要穿高跟鞋來彌補。第二個難題是背台詞。記者了解到,《赤壁》中周瑜的第一場戲最遲將在5月中旬開拍。就算偉仔昨天拿到劇本,也只有不到一個月的時間熟悉周瑜的台詞和戲份了。而梁朝偉對待角色的認真程度業內知名,看來今年黃金周偉仔將無法休假。

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject:

It is reported that with their over 20 years friendship, and noting the difficulty faced by John Woo, at the Director's request, Tony agreed to take up the role of Zhou Yu left by Chow Yun Fat. The news is yet to be confirmed by Jetone.

=========
偉仔落實演周瑜
《赤壁》峰迴路轉

【明報專訊】真是戲劇性兼峰迴路轉。早前以《赤壁》是大製作,感覺沒充足時間準備、怕演不好而辭演戲中諸葛亮一角的梁朝偉,竟然代替上周五透過律師向《赤壁》劇組辭演周瑜一角的周潤發。偉仔唔嫁又嫁,還要執發哥二攤演周瑜,據知是因為偉仔得知發哥不演《赤壁》後,覺得吳宇森很慘,自己跟對方甚有交情,有情有義下決定頂上演周瑜。

昨晚《赤壁》監製透過網上承認此消息,他說﹕「經與梁朝偉先生聯絡後,梁朝偉先生基於與吳宇森導演20多年的友誼,又見到周潤發離開了《赤壁》劇組,《赤壁》又是一部令人期待的作品,必須要拍下去,所以當吳宇森邀請他重返劇組時,他一口答應,替吳宇森解決燃眉之急。」

為吳宇森食回頭草

之前偉仔辭演諸葛亮一角,現在又食回頭草,還代替發哥演周瑜,令不少人大跌眼鏡。由於該片已開工,很多人都擔心偉仔能否即時投入扮演周瑜?張家振表示,因偉仔已經熟讀劇本(去年初第一稿出時,已經給了偉仔)不會有發哥最介意的劇本問題(究竟發哥最介意的劇本問題是什麼,張家振未有回答),只是身高173公分的偉仔要配175公分的林志玲,如何讓畫面看起來協調,吳宇森可能在這方面要動動腦筋。

偉仔在台的澤東經理人陳寶旭表示,偉仔是個念舊、體貼的人,他一定知道,如果吳宇森不是被迫到埋身是不可能回頭跟他開口的。另外,劉嘉玲和林志玲與台灣富商郭台銘的名字經常連在一起,所以偉仔將在片中和林志玲演情侶,大家都關心這四角關係,又會產生什麼化學作用。
summertime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Go Tony ! 加油 !! Smile
qqshao

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject:

How surprised !!

support Tony forever
summertime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: John Woo Woos Tony Leung Back to The Battle of Red Cliff

John Woo Woos Tony Leung Back to The Battle of Red Cliff

He’s baaaack….

If the film is half as good as the behind the scenes goings on of the upcoming The Battle of Red Cliff, then this is going to be one heck of a film!

In the ongoing game of cinematic musical chairs, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, who quit director John Woo’s “The Battle of Red Cliff” last month, will rejoin the $70 million production following co-star Chow Yun-Fat’s sudden departure earlier this week, producer Terence Chang said on Thursday.

Leung previously was cast in the role of Zhuge Liang, but quit in March due to scheduling conflicts only to be replaced by actor Takeshi Kaneshiro.

“Leung’s one of the best actors working in Chinese cinema today, I’m so glad that he’s coming back to the production,” said producer Terence Chang. Asked if the film’s shooting schedule had been affected by the rapid series of cast changes Chang said, “Nothing is affected because we have so many characters in the story and it’s so complicated, one actor will not affect the production.”

A two-part production based on a decisive battle fought in China’s Three Kingdoms period (220-280AD), the film is Woo’s first Chinese language film after more than a decade. [HollywoodReporter]

http://www.dailydumpling.com/
summertime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Tony Leung Returns to "The Battle of Red Cliff" En

Tony Leung Returns to "The Battle of Red Cliff" Entourage

2007-04-19 12:51:26 CRIENGLISH.com

Hong Kong star Tony Leung Chiu Wai will return to the entourage of war epic "The Battle of Red Cliff" to star as Zhou Yu.

It seems the story behind John Woo's new big budget epic, "The Battle of Red Cliff," is as flexible as the movie itself. Less than a week after it started shooting, it experienced the drop-out of big star Chow Yun-fat. Now, another big star, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, has returned.

Web portal sina.com quoted a source from the film producer, Zhang Jiazheng, as saying that Tony Leung has agreed to return to the movie. This time, the actor will star as Zhou Yu instead of the role of Zhu Geliang, which he quit before.

Zhang said the return of Tony Leung made them excited. They are now expecting him for the upcoming cooperation, though a formal contract has not yet been signed. They assure the changes won't affect the shooting of the film.

Chow Yun-Fat, who was invited to play Zhou Yu, was dropped from the star-studded cast just one day after filming started. The production team alleged Chow put forward "nearly 100 unreasonable demands" which they said "they are unable to tolerate." They also alleged Chow Yun-Fat is "far beyond the age of his role in the film" and they had received what they called "negative feedback from the public on that point."

Earlier last month, Tony Leung announced he would step back from his original role as Zhu Geliang. The star said he quit because of the six-month-long shoot and his bad Mandarin.

Rumors had suggested the star was taking a break to concentrate on his relationship with fellow actress Carina Lau.

In the wake of Leung's withdrawal, the production team had confirmed heartthrob Takeshi Kaneshiro would take on the role of Zhu Geliang.

Shi Dongming from the entourage said the return of Leung wouldn't affect the original decision.

Shi says that Zhou Yu and Zhu Geliang are the two eye-catching characters in the movie. In the famous legend, Zhu Geliang was a brilliant military strategist in the ancient Three Kingdoms period, while Zhu Yu was an excellent general for his opponent. In the screenplay, there are many plots to narrate their relationship.

http://english.cri.cn/3086/2007/04/19/63@217968.htm
Info

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject:

An article from an insider.

江湖已不是原来的江湖——赤壁的换角风波
作者:第八种武器 提交日期:2007-4-19 16:23:00

1、因为工作的原因,我大致经历了赤壁的换角风波整个过程,写出来不是报料,只是有些话实在不吐不快。

2、在赤壁的筹备阶段,吴宇森就想找周润发及梁朝伟这两位他最喜爱华语演员来共同完成。影片的定位就是周瑜和诸葛双主角的路线。周瑜的戏份设计上比诸葛稍微多一点,周润发及梁朝伟最先想演的都是周瑜,由于发哥的坚持,梁朝伟同意演诸葛。剧本初步定稿后,张家振第一时间给了两人。梁根据剧本进行了前期的准备,周看了剧本后提了很多自己的意见,无论是有意还是无意,反正最终的结果是周瑜这个角色无论戏份还是发挥都大大优于诸葛。吴宇森在剧本修改后专门打电话向梁朝伟做了解释。客观的讲,对剧本的修改梁朝伟并不情愿,但出于对导演和剧组的尊重,他还是接受了新剧本并又做了准备。然后到上海赶拍李安导演的色戒。

3、色戒结束后,梁朝伟回到香港收到最后的定稿剧本,这次剧本根据发哥的意见又做了大幅度的修改。这个时候,距离赤壁当时定的开机时间已不到一个月,他自己又刚刚完成了一部大片的辛苦拍摄,正在经历铺天盖地的刘郭绯闻,无论从时间上、精力上、情绪上都无法准备新角色了。于是出于对剧组和自己都负责的态度,辞演了诸葛。

4、之后,就是发哥因为要价的原因被剧组开了。其实一开始,投资方就对用发哥有意见,觉得他要价高,条件多。是吴宇森一直在保他。(那些用“姨妈”和“黄石的孩子”等片举例的人大楷不知道,在圈子里,演员都是拍大片时有拍大片的价,小制作有小制作的价,当主演时一个价,友情客串时又一个价。)最后,梁的辞演,加大了周瑜和诸葛的年龄差距,成为压死骆驼的最后一根稻草。客观的讲,演员有提条件的权利,导演也有用自己喜爱的演员的权利,投资方也有衡量你是否值得的权利。就象做一笔生意,没有谁对谁错,不能说做不成这笔生意,就是谁的人品有问题。

5、发哥被开后,各个投资方粉墨登场,纷纷推荐自己想用的艺人。想演周郎的人不是没有,而是很多。是吴宇森顶住压力力荐梁朝伟。甚至说出了如果周润发和梁朝伟都不拍,他也没必要拍的话。新闻上什么梁朝伟义气相助之类,只是投资方想为小梁解除思想负担。吴导是太想和自己真正欣赏的演员一起完成一项伟大的工作,所以TONY,无论有在大的困难,你都要好好演,回报他的知遇之恩。

6、其实,现在剧本倾向的就是梁朝伟最初准备,发哥反对的第一稿。所以梁朝伟现在是最熟悉周瑜这个角色的人。(小梁拍戏有个习惯,就是除了准备自己的角色,也要把主要对手的角色一并准备,在TVB排戏时,经常是演对手戏的演员记不住自己的台词,他在旁边提醒)。网上很多人提出的梁当初以准备不足辞演,现在怎么又准备好了的疑问是不清楚状况。

7、小梁现在压力大得很,因为他一接演,就很难摆脱争角的嫌疑。他一度想在演诸葛,但小金根本不熟悉周瑜部分。梁朝伟是个太善良的人,从开始收到不断改变的剧本到辞演诸葛到现在的漫天风雨,他其实承受了很多委屈。但小梁从来没有说过谁不好,发哥也一直是他尊重的师兄,他宁肯自己被质疑,也不愿说别人的是非。发生争议时,自始至终他都是退避和忍让。舆论对他所有的误解,无论是生活上还是事业上,他都选择宽容和沉默。他不是软弱,只是不想把时间和精力浪费在这些无聊的纷争上。但他不是圣人,做不到毫不利己,专门利人。

8、一亿人心目中,就有一亿个周郎。你觉得他不合适,我偏觉得他合适。最重要的是投资方和导演觉得他合适。你喜欢就看,不喜欢就不看,用得着一口一个无耻,说得那么恶毒,也不怕损了阴德。

9、那些过分心疼小梁的梁迷们,就象昨天春光一位MM说的:男人的一生是用来经历风雨成就事业的。这也怕那也怕,难道他该躲在家里不见人?小梁是优秀的演员,不是谁圈养的宠物。

10、发哥还是原来那个发哥,但江湖已不是原来那个能让他呼风唤雨的江湖。他没有错,只是没看清形势和对手。

Brief Translation of the Article

1. In connection with my work, I experienced the whole process of casting adjustment of <The Battle of Red Cliff>. The reason I am writing this is not to disclose insider information, but to share my feeling.

2. In the initial stage, John Woo already determined to invite Chow Yun Fat and Tony, his two favourite casts, to work on the project. The movie was set with two lead characters - Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang, with Zhou's role slightly heavier than Zhuge. Both Chow and Tony wanted to be Zhou. As Chow insisted, Tony agreed to take up Zhuge. When the first edition of the script was out, it was passed to Chow and Tony. Tony prepared his role based on that script. Chow had a lot of comments, intentionally or not, as a result of Chow's comments, Zhou's character is more substantial than Zhuge in the revised script. John Woo had to call Tony to explain the change. Frankly, Tony didn't like the change, but considering this is a team work, he reluctantly accepted. And he also started his filming of <Lust, Caution>.

3. After <Lust, Caution>, Tony returned to HK and received the final script. This time the script was significantly revised according to Chow's comments. It was just a month from the shooting, and Tony just finished a very exhaustive role, with the gossips on Carina and the Taiwanese businessman under the spotlight. Timing wise, physically, or emotionally, Tony is not ready to prepare the new role. Considering that he needs to be responsible to the team and to himself, he resigned.

4.  Afterwards, Chow was axed because of his high demand. In fact, from the beginning, the investors already considered Chow's price too high, with too much conditions. John insisted to have Chow. In the end, Tony's resignation and the introduction of Takeshi magnified the problem of age difference between Zhou and Zhuge, and became the catalyst to the change of cast. Fairly speaking, actors are free to set their terms, directors have the right to use the actors they prefer, and investors are free to consider whether an actor is of good value. It's just business, there is no right or wrong. One cannot say that if a deal falls apart, someone must be unfaithful.

5. After Chow being axed, investors recommended their own artists to take up the role. Many peeople want the role, but John Woo resisted all the pressure and insisted to have Tony. He even said if there is no Chow or Tony, there is no point for him to direct the film. The reports about Tony taking up the role out of friendship were the investors' mean to ease Tony's pressure. John Woo really wants to work with the actor he really admires, and to finish a great project together. Hence, Tony, no matter how hard it is, you must act well, to repay John's support to you.

6. Actually, the script they now intend to work on is the first script which Tony has prepared, but opposed by Chow. Hence, Tony is the one who is most familar with the role of Zhou. (It's Tony's general practice that when preparing his own role, he also prepared other major roles. In TVB days, it was common that he reminded his partners when they forgot their lines.) People on the web who doubted how come Tony is now ready for the role of Zhou, given that he claimed lack of time to prepare the role of Zhuge as the reason to quit earlier, don't know the details.

7. Tony is under great pressure now. Once he accepted the role, it's difficult to get rid of the accusation of a fight for the role. He once thought of taking up the role of Zhuge again to avoid the accusation, but Takehsi is not familiar with the role of Zhou. Tony is a kind man, from the beginning when he received the ever changing script, to quitting the role of Zhuge, to the rough period now, he suffered a lot, but Tony never said a word. Chow is a senior he respected, he would rather to be the one being accused, than speaking behind others' back. When there was dispute, he chose to retreat and endure. Media's misunderstanding, whether concerning his personal life or career, he chose tolerance and silence. He is not weak, he just doesn't want to waste time and energy on unnecessary disputes. But he is not a saint, he cannot do something which is only beneficial to others, but not himself.

8. 100 million people have 100 million Zhou. You think Tony is not suitable for the role, but I think he is. THe most important thing is the investors and the director think he is. If you like it, fine. If not, just don't watch the movie. It is not necessary to curse him.

9. And for those who concerned too much about Tony being hurt, just like someone said in Springlight: Man's life is to face the storm and build his career. If you are so afraid of Tony being hurt, does that mean Tony has to stay at home and away from people? Tony is an excellent actor, not a protected pet.

10. Chow Yun Fat is still the same Chow Yun Fat, just that the world is not the same world where he can play god. He did nothing wrong, just misjudging the situation and his opponents.

Last edited by Info on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject:

What does the article say?

I'll support Tony either way. But of course it is always good to see him in a film.
nancix**

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject:

I also agree completely on this opinion and the viewpoint.
 and.....I was impressed by this article.

梁朝偉情義相助 感動吳宇森

【聯合晚報/記者唐在揚/台北報導】 2007.04.19 03:48 pm

一個月前影星梁朝偉因體能與語言問題,辭演「赤壁」裡的諸葛亮,引起影迷一記者片錯愕; 一個月後,雖然同樣的因素還是存在,但為了幫二十多年的老友吳宇森走出困境,毅然情義相挺重回「赤壁」劇組! 吳宇森有感而發的說,拔刀相助是衝動但也是感性的,他真沒想到外表理性冷靜的梁朝偉,在關鍵時刻挺身而出,他非常感謝。

與此次的「周潤發事件」相較,一個月前當梁朝偉辭演「赤壁」時,吳宇森與張家振沒說一句話,因他的辭演與錢無關、與名無關、更未提出嚴苛的合約,完全是因他才拍完導演李安的「色,戒」,身心俱疲,他擔心自己的表現會不符吳宇森的期待,所以趕緊請辭,讓「赤壁」劇組有時間另請比他更適合的人。

梁朝偉的辭演雖帶給「赤壁」相當震撼,但吳宇森非常了解,絲毫沒有任何責怪,一通電話讓梁朝偉感動不已,因這是二十多年情誼老友的珍貴體諒,當時梁朝偉就說「導演,下次我一定和你合作。」沒想到,這句話一個月後就應驗了。

吳宇森對「周潤發事件」雖沒有多說什麼,但「赤壁」劇組的任何人都感受的到他是非常痛心的,因這件事帶給「赤壁」空前的危機與壓力,此時吳宇森想到了梁朝偉,再次拿起了電話,就在電話接通的那一刻,梁朝偉想都沒想的就說「導演我回來幫你! 」「合約不是問題,酬勞也不是問題,我們先拍再說吧! 」這次換成吳宇森激動不已,二十多年的老友情義相挺,讓危機在三天不到的時間裡完全化解。

吳宇森說,這三天真是起伏巨大,讓他對「朋友」有了更深一層的體會,這些種種都會融入「合久必分、分久必合」的「赤壁」中,正如當年「英雄本色」有著他在台灣的心情寫照。

兩岸三地影迷對梁朝偉在關鍵時刻重返「赤壁」都給予高度肯定,畢竟如此的朋友之義在現今社會已很少見。而大陸許多網站做的調查,有高達六成的民眾覺得由梁朝偉飾演周瑜最適合,他和「小喬」林志玲最搭配。

【2007/04/19 聯合晚報】

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject:

I really appreciate the translation Info - thank you Smile
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject:

Thank you Info Smile

Tony is such a good man - when good things are said about Tony I feel so happy for him.

I hope Tony will succeed and the film will be a success Smile
D-love

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject:

I'm very thankful, that every thing is begining to work it self out. Timing is every thing...Tony's was patient. Showed everyone from the very begining that he was a team player and did'nt get too greedy and it payed off. The biggest winners are of corse US!!!!! To see another brilliant performance by Tony...Yeah thumbleft !!!!

D-love

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject:

Thanks Info, summertime, nancix and everyone for the updated articles and news.

Hey D Love I totally agree with you. We are the biggest winner when Tony is back in RC. Last month when I heard he quit RC I was quite disappointed and at the same time worried about him. I was wondering what was the reason for his action, as Tony, to me is a very professional actor and would not decide the extreme if he could help it.

Now I understand the situation and find that he is so generous and great "wai tai". I really must thank the person who wrote that article.

Who is the insider written the article?

I heard of Chow's demand and Zhang Yimou's unhappiness during the shooting of Curse of the GF and now he is doing the same to John Woo. I think he must be in Hollywood for too long and forgotten about his root in HK and China.

I am so glad at the end of the day we are the BIGGEST WINNER.

karengoh
nancix**

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject:

Hi,Dear karengoh:

In Japan,"Confession Of Pain" is scheduled to be open to the public on July 7.
However, Tony and Takeshi Kaneshiro shooting of "RC" in the midst in July.
To tell the truth, We feel anxious. Because they might not be able to come to Japan and Promotion of "Confession Of Pain".
However, what's more important to Tony than going shooting new movie?
The movie in which hit the screen movie is already the past for him.
We expect that he will do his best to shooting "RC".
Therefore, we should do the resolution that Tony can't come to "Japan promotion" for "Confession Of Pain".
I feel very regrettably...Don't pretend that Tony know Japanese Fan's hope...But...Crying or Very sad Yes,We want to tell Tony to have seen "Confession Of Pain". Everyone wants to tell Tony to have felt that his acting is wonderful. But... Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

I only pray to the god and Buddha. I hope that Tony will not be injured during "RC" shooting. I hope that Tony will not becoming of the sickness.

God bless Tony!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject:

Thanks Info for translating the article for us. Interesting news indeed.

I am very pleased as well that Tony is back for the RC movie. Hurray! We can watch him in yet another movie and it's a costume drama epic Wink. At first, I dreamed of him playing Zhuge Liang but that's because of my own limited knowledge of famous ancient Chinese characters. Well, am just so glad to have him in the project. Since the movie is set to be a showcase of Beijing Olympics 2008, I am proud to have one of the finest in the industry, our beloved Tony, to represent the Chinese people Very Happy

nancix** wrote:
I only pray to the god and Buddha. I hope that Tony will not be injured during "RC" shooting. I hope that Tony will not becoming of the sickness.

God bless Tony!

Now that you mentioned it, nancix, I shall include those two things in my prayers for Tony too. Earlier I was just praying for Tony so that he will be protected from all the gossips on his working life (him being back in the RC movie) and his personal life (rumours of Carina Lau). I just hope he is ok.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: