TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

About Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: About Tony

亞洲時報盧覓雪撰文/湊合香港舉行的“影視娛樂博覽”,由中港台三地共4萬多網民投票選出的“星魅非凡”男女演員的結果令人沮喪。因為沒有意外,還是由梁朝偉和張曼玉分別得獎。

我不是不滿意這個賽果,而是梁朝偉和張曼玉在娛樂圈20多年,囊括這种選舉的情況大概出現了至少10年。一個藝人可以在這10年間沒有后浪取代他們的位置?真是令人匪夷所思。舉凡偶像選舉,即是可以不必依据藝人的年資,為什么老是他們倆獲獎呢?娛樂圈就是沒人嗎?

梁朝偉也是這次「影視娛樂博覽」的大使。

這10年間沒有新人出嗎?想想也不是,男的可以變成金城武、張震、吳彥祖,女的可以是章子怡、舒淇、張栢芝,偏偏誰也不是,又是梁朝偉与張曼玉。是因為得過戛吶(港譯康城,台譯坎城)影帝、柏林影后的尚衹有他們二人,人都偏向勢利,所以網民仍然是屬意他們?

張曼玉近來沒有新作品,但魅力依然。這是說明中港台三地的網民口味還是很保守、很傳統,連嘗新的勇气都不夠。說實在,張曼玉近年拍的都是外國電影,我對上見她主演的電影大概是《花樣年華》,都已是好几年前的作品了。

梁朝偉呢?噢!是《2046》嗎?有些時候,見一些新演員很落力的默默耕耘,可是就是有一些人坐在前頭紋風不動,像當年的譚詠麟和張國榮,他們永恆的占据了《勁歌金曲》兩個名額,梅艷芳跟葉□文亦然,想想看,十個位置已去了四個,林憶蓮呢?羅文呢?張學友、劉德華呢?加起來,誰還可以塞進去?根本沒可能!

為何不能征服中港台?

可是到了今天,羅文、張國榮和梅艷芳去世了,其他的人尚安在,而且仍然在出碟,譚詠麟老早宣布了讓位給年輕人,否則他可能仍然繼續攞獎也說不定。我以為這純是香港樂壇的問題。

章子怡已經征服了好萊塢,為何不能征服中港台?沒想到影壇亦如是,台灣沒有電影了好一段日子,但仍然有張震、舒淇以及金城武這种型格、演技俱備的演員,反而香港衹有張栢芝及吳彥祖可以派上場,說到內地,一個章子怡已經征服了好萊塢,為何不能征服中港台?

我不是年齡岐視,但梁朝偉、張曼玉兩個都40以上,走紅超過20年,都說“偉哥”持久力惊人,真的佩服、佩服!
miss. texas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject:

I guess charisma is the key to longevity!
I think only Zhang Ziyi and Chang Chen is worthy of such accolades, as much as I love & go to sleep dreaming of Takeshi In Love he's still a little way off.
As for Shu Qei & Cheung Pak Chi....well a looong way off (only my opinion though)!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject:

The point of the writer is ridiculous.
Tony is so low keyed. He just does what he likes. Why the writer is biased?
People like Tony is Tony's fault?
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject:

What does the article say?
babi_cherie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject:

sorry is it possible to get a translation that??
dolphin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject:

may i ask...what's wrong is there? just because of their long participation in this field means that they should not get any award again or should be forgotten? not all actor or actress can be so success for a long long time, thus, we should respect, and even appreciate thier hardwork, but not questioning why no other actor or actress can replace them, and, from what i think, really nobody can replace them!!i proud of their success!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject:

I don't know what the article says but I'm guessing it is about the lack of an upcoming star to replace Tony.

Of course Tony is an amazing combination of great talent and looks. All the other actors either are very talented and not so fortunate looking or good looking but not very talented in acting.

If I have to say someone who can follow Tony, it will be Nicholas Tse - yes his private life sucks but he has talent and looks both.
babi_cherie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject:

mm
i agree that Tony has been acting a long time but i think that he is improving and his characters are continually changing. it's not like he is doing the same old thing all the time. I think the challenging roles that he chooses for his movies and how he plays them to perfection and 'becomes' the character is the reason that audiences are not bored of him - talent and blessed with good looks. what more do they want?
flynnx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject:

Well...I just can't stand this kind of article...
Either to say I'm bisased to my idol or what, but, what's wrong with those who get the award based on their ability??
Nothing wrong, right??
I can fully understand this feeling.
It's just like when I'm in my secondary. I got the awards of "Best Student", "Role Model Student", "Student of the Year" and so...
For 5 years I studied in secondary school, every year, I got this kind of award.
So what??
People also tell me that, I should give way to some other students.
OK..
But, how??
Don't tell me that I have to start disobey the school's rules, or I start telling the teachers that, please don't elect me as the best student anymore??!!
It's based on my ability and my best performance that I perform throughout the year that make me get the award.

Now, the same situation here...
Suppose that Tony and Maggie get those awards each and every year...
Without any surprise, we know Tony and Maggie will get the awards.
And, in the singing arena, almost every award ceremony, we will see that it is Andy Lau who got the Best Male Singer and so on...
People start complaining that they're bored seeing them getting the awards each and every year...
But, again, what is this article for??
Complaining that people are bored to see them getting awards AGAIN??
Then, this is really p**sing me off!!

As I really don't see any problem of them getting the award when they're still up to that standard to receive the award!!
It is not easy to maintain the best performance at everytime, and it is even harder to keep the standard up to the requirements of getting those awards.
So, you think what??
Andy, Tony, etc...just got their award just because they're already in the arena for more than 20years??
The judges give them the awards because they think, they're still GOOD and is STILL THE BEST.

I hope that people don't feel that I am harsh on other actors/actresses/singers.
I didn't say that they're not good, but, please ask yourself that if to compare, who is better??
So, why not give the award to the better one??

Besides, if the write wanna to say that those other artistes might lost their interest to keep up their performance, or some might even give up in attaining these awards...
Then, I have to say that, it's VERY WRONG to think that.
Because of having them (Andy, Tony, Maggie, ...), the young one only will have their target.
Only with them as their seniors, the young one will only know, they still have to work harder to be as successful as them.
Only with them always getting the awards, the young one will realize that they're still not up to the requirement of getting awards.
It is only them that can be the role models to the young one.

So, what's wrong of them getting the awards until today, even that they had already been getting the same titles for more than 10 or 20 years??

I would say that even if they are able to get the same title for as long as 50 years, I will still support them. Isn't this is what we should pay the respect for them??
Isn't that this is what we should be saluting for them??

dolphin wrote:
may i ask...what's wrong is there? just because of their long participation in this field means that they should not get any award again or should be forgotten?
Now, you understand why each time, I'm not too happy when you guys say that Andy should give his way to let some new comers to get the "Best Male Singers Awards"??

You just have to understand the point is that, there isn't anything wrong when he is still using his own ability to win those awards. Of course, I didnt mean that others are not good. But, please ponder about it...
Are they up to that point when to compare to him??

Moreover, can we say that they don't want those new-comers/the younger one to get the awards??
Just like Andy, he has been the boss of the movies production for so many years, be it success or fail, he however had nurtured so many talented artistes and directors/scriptwriters and so...
Recently, he got the award of "Asian Film-Maker of the Year 2006" in Pusan International Film Festival.
And, those movies he invested also got their awards in respective events and so.
Isn't this is something that tell us that they, as a seniors, also love to see new-talented artistes in the arena.
They would be as happy as the others to see some other artistes to get awards.
So, how can we say that they didn't want to give way to new-comers??
This is absolutely very wrong!!

PS: No hard-feeling, nor biased to anyone. All the above is written based on my own opinion.

Last edited by flynnx on Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject:

Tony deserves all the awards he is nominated for. His talent pushes all the boundaries and he is also an actor who can do drama and comedy both with equal ease and he is always better than the other alternatives.

But sometimes awards are really weird. Like when they nominated Tony for best supporting actor for Hard Boiled. He was one of the leads there! And his performance was the best - which is saying something since he was acting with Chow Yun Fat and Anthony Wong (two actors I really like)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: