TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

The real face

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: The real face

Hello friends,

I would like to greatfully thank everyone who responded to my messages. And cleared up the confusion I was experiencing, Wow you guys got a lot of patience Brick wall . I'm a Sundance junky[ an independant film chanel - started by Robert Redford ]. They were interviewing Wong Kar-wai, and doing a movie marathon of his work. The first film was "Fallen Angels" BRILLIENT! The next -"ChungKing Express." Thats when I Truely apriciated Tony's gift. Tony must be Wong's muse because every scene and every movie is art. He seems to push Tony to find the truth inside Himself and that's what we see, and love. So... in ChungKing Express I saw Tony's real face [FOR THE FIRST TIME] and not just folowing a name Embarassed ! A lone cop comes towards the take-out counter, takes off his hat, smooths his hair, and looks straight into the camera love YES! Now when ever I can't decied what to order, I tell the waiter "CHEF SALAD."

D-love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject:

D-love!! The scene you describe in Chungking Express is the very scene that I sat up and said, WOW!!! Shocked love Drool

His talent is unquestionable, but it wasn't till that moment in that film that I developed a school girl crush on him. He's beautiful!

-K

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Real face

Hi Pungyo,

It's not only great to here from you, but being from New Jersy like you is such a thrill Very Happy. I just installed the screen saver from this sight, and it's fantastic. It's the "movie" down load, with theme music and pics of my 3 favs Ashes..., Happy..., Chungking Express. Applause I know we all have busy lives so any replies are truely appriciated salute

D-love
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: