TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

By many names still so sweet!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: By many names still so sweet!

Hello Friends,

In my talks with fellow fans, I was shown the eer of my ways. I had no idea that there were 2 actor by the same name Tony Leung Embarassed . I thought actors had to register they'er name as like a copy right? To protect they'er intrests. When I go on certian web sights to look for movies I see "Our" Tony's name as: Chui Wai ,Wai Jai or, Chow Mo Wan. Can anyone tell me the translations of these and did I confuse His name again : shaking D-love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Dear D-Love,

Actually our Tony is named Tony Leung Chiu Wai. He got the nickname is Wai Jai so he won't get confused with tony Leung Ka-Fai. Chow Mo Wan is a character our Tony played.

As far as I know, there are 4 Tony Leung's. Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Tony Leung Ka-Fai, Tony Leung Siu-Hung, and Tony Leung Ching-something (sorry I don't remember his name, but I do know he acts in TVB series.)

Teri
D-love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

greenlily_62762 wrote:
Dear D-Love,

Actually our Tony is named Tony Leung Chiu Wai. He got the nickname is Wai Jai so he won't get confused with tony Leung Ka-Fai. Chow Mo Wan is a character our Tony played.

As far as I know, there are 4 Tony Leung's. Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Tony Leung Ka-Fai, Tony Leung Siu-Hung, and Tony Leung Ching-something (sorry I don't remember his name, but I do know he acts in TVB series.)

Teri
Thanks for clearing that up for me Teri. Your so informative Very Happy

D-love

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject:

You're Welcome D-Love. Very Happy

Teri
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: