TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

I've Struck Gold !!!!!!!!!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: I've Struck Gold !!!!!!!!!

In america it's hard to find movies and rare clips of Tony Crying or Very sad Today at Tower Records I found a rare gem. The DVD is call "The Stars Of Infernal Affairs Are Back IN Action!" Under that it reads: "Gods, Gangsters and Gamblers" And under that it reads: "Triad Affairs" a 2 film deluxe set. With Tony and Andy Lau on the cover. The first disc is Gods.... but the 2nd is Tony's earlier work "Triad Affairs." on the back of this disc is all the goodies you could ask for: exclusive behind the scene footage, comercials, live concert footage, music videos, and an interview for "Infernal Affairs" where the host plays a joke on Tony and Andy Laughing I hope you can find this golden treasure to add to your collection Razz

Good luck D-love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject:

Oh my gosh!!! Gotta get to Tower Records!!! I love behind the scenes stuff... Thanks for the tip!

-K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

For those of you who don't own this disk I'm going to tell you what's on the disk.
disk 1-Gods, Gansters, and Gamblers with Andy Lau.

disk 2 side 1- don't Fool Me

side 2-
1.)a short movie with Andy Lau and Sean Lau ching Wan. The short movie is revolved aroung the quote, "Dream on! the best has yet to come." I read the same thing on a fortune cookie

2.) a commercial for a Ericsson phone with Andy Lau singing a song from a movie called The Young and Dangerous. (I think)

3.) umm....because I don't understand Chinese I'm not sure what this is. But Tony is in it.

4.) a short movie of Andy Lau's concert from 1992 to 1996.

5.) a clip of Tony and Maggie when they win an award fot in the mood for love. Well that's what i think it is, but I'm not sure.

6.)An music video of Andy Lau. I don't know what the name of the song is but i do like it.

7.)another music video of andy singing Natural.

8.)a music video of Tony singing Yi Tian Yi Dian Ai Lian.

9.)a kareoke video of Tony in concert singing Unforgetable. I noticed that unlike other singers, while singing Tony allows fans to give him gifts and cards.

10.)an interview with Tony and Andy about Infernal Affairs. The person who tried to translate the interview in English did a poor job.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: