TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

The 25th hongkong film Awards
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: The 25th hongkong film Awards

Tony and Carina,so cool............

cherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: go on..........

perfect one!

Kerilyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject:

As usual, Tony is stylin' and cute. Wink

I don't like the colour of the stage though; never liked purple. Confused

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: :)

thanks for the pics
Glad to see the cute Dancing of tony Smile and all Very Happy
conglaturations for all and the festive celebration of Hong Kong Film
cheers
dearest tony love
7thclouds(mari t)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject:

more pics

greenlily_62762

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Did Tony lose some hair on the left side of his head?
zephyr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Carina is cute Laughing

吴君如问刘嘉玲说:“这次候选名单里面没有你的honey(指梁朝伟),应该不会那么紧张吧。”刘嘉玲十分骄傲地说:“就算有他,也不紧张,因为他肯定是会赢的……哎呀,我这样说会不会很嚣张啊?”

大会现场连线梁家辉,告诉他获得影帝这个好消息,但当时还未曾宣布他究竟是因为哪部影片获得影帝,吴君如便让梁家辉自己猜,还笑称:“如果猜不出,就不把奖颁给你。”梁家辉半天猜不出,苦苦哀求吴君如不要玩弄他,这时刘嘉玲插了一句玩笑话:“既然你猜不到,要不(影帝)还是给梁朝伟吧。”

zephyr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

greenlily_62762 wrote:
Did Tony lose some hair on the left side of his head?

You mean the gossips several months ago? No, he never lost hair.

As far as I know, because he was hurt on the head when he was a kid, there is no more hair on a very small part of the head.
I got some pics from tianya.cn

zephyr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject:

and more

[/img]
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject:

this is one of those rare moments where I actually like Carina's appearance. Her hairstyle and gown look great. But I don't like the way she calls tony "my honey". sounds very cheesy.

I like the purple stage...looks like something of the Harry Potter movie Laughing

tony's hair on the other hand looks too short IMHO...i still prefer his hair on the HK film expo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject:

I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Carina's dress. She is brilliant looking but once again her dress looked awful, too much color. But I liked her shoes.

Tony is simply perfect. A friend is with me while I write this and she thinks he looks so boyish!

Thanks for posting the pics.
anson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Very Happy

Last edited by anson on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject:

eliza bennet wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Carina's dress. She is brilliant looking but once again her dress looked awful, too much color. But I liked her shoes.

Tony is simply perfect. A friend is with me while I write this and she thinks he looks so boyish!

Thanks for posting the pics.

I don't like Carina's dress either. It's not as elegant as the one she wore last year. She looked really good last year. I think this dress was too casual. Ziyi Zhang's dress didn't look that great either.
purple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: My detailed account of that night

I have been lucky enough to catch the HKFA show live on TV. So would like to share my detailed account of that night.

There are 4 parts related to Tony:

1. The 3 emcees (Eric Tsang, Chapman To and Teresa Mo) were talking about unforgettable scenes in movies. Teresa Mo mentioned about the last scene in Days of Being Wild. She said, "Leung Chiu Wai who didn't appear in previous scenes, suddenly appeared in the last scene. He combed and combed his hair for a full 1 min. He also clipped his nails. [As she was saying this, the camera focused on Tony. Tony turned to the right. Shy, I guess]. He has no connection with the rest of the movie. But that scene won him a Best Supporting Actor". [Did she get that right? Did Tony win a Best Supporting Actor for that part? I don't think so. I could have heard her wrongly as well].

2. A couple of guest singers sang out past winners of the Best Original Song. The first song is originally sang by Sandy Lam with the MTV clip which has Tony and Sandy in it [where Sandy is a nun. Tony thanked her for taking care of him and kissed her. This MTV can be found at http://www.tonyleung.org/multimedia/videoclip.shtml ]. I was hoping that they will show the MTV on the big screen but they didn't. The camera didn't show Tony either. I didn't know the song was a movie's main theme song. I don't know which movie it was as I don't know how to read Chinese. Anyone knows? Was Tony part of that movie?

A guy then sang out a Leslie Cheung's song and the camera first captured Tony and then Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok and others. Tony didn't know the camera is showing him so we got his full front view. [Don't know what he is thinking/feeling at that moment. As you know, he is very good at not showing any emotion in his face. I think the whole atmosphere was kinda sad during this part as everybody misses Leslie and Anita].

3. There were screams/cheers from the audience when Tony and Zhang Ziyi came out to present the Best Director Award. Though the loudest cheers that night was for Jay Chou, Andy Lau and Sammy Cheng. Zhang asked Tony to choose one favourite director. Tony said that he knows all the 5 nominees so well, he dare not choose one. He doesn't want to offend any of them. [Tony looked at the right side facing Zhang most of the time. Camera or crowd shy, I guess. Here he laughed like he used to in Duke of Mount Deer - mischievous. Oh missed that so much. Glad he is happy again]. He asked Zhang to take her pick instead. [My Mandarin is not good so correct me if I got her wrong]. Zhang says something like "she also doesn't want to offend any of them". So Tony came up with the idea of what he calls reading a "model answer" about all 5 directors. He took a piece of paper and he read out comments about 3 directors and Zhang read two. Tony mentioned something about Derek Yee used to be an actor himself. And Tony knows Andrew Lau and Alan Mak well as a result of working with them in Infernal Affairs. Tony and Zhang are happy that they found a peaceful solution and next year they will have jobs to do (with the directors). They shook hands. So cute!

4. The funniest part of the whole show was when Sandra Ng and Carina Lau came out to present the Best Actor award. [And Anson was right. It was Sandra who calls Tony "your honey"]. When Eric Tsang introduced both of them, he said Sandra and "her nurse". Sandra reprimanded Eric, "Carina is not my nurse. I can't afford to hire her. She got a very big diamond ring." Carina replied, "Yours is bigger (refering to Sandra's big stomach. She is pregnant with director Peter Chan Ho-Sun's child). Carina added that she thought Sandra was in labour at backstage because Sandra was cheering excitedly for Peter for the Best Director award. Then Sandra said loudly to Peter, "It's ok honey, better luck next year!" After that, Sandra said, "Your honey (refering to Tony) was not in the nomination list this year, you must be relaxed." Carina said, "Yes, I am very relaxed. But then, I will also relax even if Tony was nominated because he sure wins. She asked if she sounded boastful. Eric Tsang said she exaggerated. Hahaha, Carina always has the best line in HKFA shows. Later, they make Tony Leung Ka Fai guess which movie he got his Best Actor award for - Election or Everlasting Regret. They said if he guess correctly they will give him the award and if wrong, they will announce a different winner. When Ka Fai failed to mention which movie, one of the ladies said "ok we will have to give to another person. Should it be Leung Chiu Wai" Hahaha, don't you just love them Very Happy

The show was much lively and relaxed compared to last year. Much more Cantonese was spoken (which I can understand). Last year, a lot of Mandarin was spoken maybe due to important guests from Mainland China. (It was 100th year of Chinese cinema). And I am happy to see our Tony smiling so cheerfully again.

Imagine how our movies world would be if Tony didn't go for the acting audition 24 years ago?

Purple

Last edited by purple on Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
qqshao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject:

I really really love the best actor part, which was the funnest in that show. Carina is so cute and proud.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: