TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

3/27/06 Tony Appeared in a Fashion Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenlily_62762

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject:

i always thought he had the most sincerest smile.
Quote:
Men any younger are too goofy... it takes them a while to finally grow up! Sorry to offend any of Tony's fans who happen to be young men!!

Well when Tony was..well younger than 45 he wasn't goofy. He was still the shy person he is today.
Kerilyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:

greenlily_62762 wrote:

I think so too. Kind of weird to say this, but Tony gives me hope in humanity. There was this guy sitting in my chemistry class, cheating so carelessly and so obliviously immoral, and I was like almost failing the test while he there was cheating... I could only think of Tony since he seems so sweet and sincere and angelic. Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject:

I often get depressed and would lock myself in my room, like what Tony had done in the past. Then I would remember how Tony's childhood didn't turn out the way he would hope, and yet he's still one of the most sought out actors on asia. and that somehow would give me the strength to face my problems. So yeah, Tony has impacted me alot, and I thank him for that.
rainy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject:

i agree with what a friend said. the older he is, the more attractive he gets.that's very suitable. at the same time , i admired him for his perfect acting in different role. he's a great artist. Very Happy
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject:

greenlily_62762 wrote:
Quote:
Men any younger are too goofy... it takes them a while to finally grow up! Sorry to offend any of Tony's fans who happen to be young men!!

Well when Tony was..well younger than 45 he wasn't goofy. He was still the shy person he is today.

He has always looked charming even with a fake nose ring Smile

TLCW Fan UK
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

A nose ring??? Shocked

-K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Yes, there's a picture of him with a fake nose ring. At first I didn't notice it, but when I did I laughed for a long time. When I find it I'll post it up.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject:

I'd love to see it when you find the picture!! Ha Ha. Is it in the photos here on this website, maybe?

K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

No, I don't think so. If you didn't know about the nose ring you wouldn't really notice it, you might be busy drooling.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Laughing You crack me up, greenlilly!! So that's why I need to replace all those keyboards of mine! From all that drooling!! Ha Ha Ha.

I can't help but tell you about my son... he tried to sneak a pierced nose by me... it's a little silver "U" shaped thing that goes through the middle... ugh! I know... just the thought of it makes my eyes tear!!

But, he would flip it up into his nose around me so I wouldn't see it... but one day, I just happened to look up at him (he's 6'4"... I'm 5'3")... and I saw it! The big stinker!! But, I laughed and laughed because I was handing him a tissue... I thought it was a little booger up his nose. Oh yeah! That's attractive!!

That's why I think I would laugh hysterically if Tony would do something like that for real. Laughing

-K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Oh my gosh, your son actually got his nose pierced? I don't know about other people, but that's a real turn off for me.

If Tony really had his nose pierced I think I would first fall off my bed, and laugh my head off on the ground. Laughing Then after spending a couple of hour having a good laugh, I would probably ask him what the heck?....why in heavens name did you go in did that? Are you going getting a tatoo now? Well actually I would be kind of speechless.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject:

I know, I know, it's a turn off for me, too. But, at least my son can hide it when the situation calls for it... after my laugh, I DID tell him that I was disappointed.

But, I think it's just one of those crazy things that college kids do while they're away at school... I'm hoping that once he gets into the work force, he'll let it close up. He's vegan, and I noticed a lot of the kids who are, are into the body piercing thing... so peer pressure, I suppose.

I asked him... didn't that hurt??? He said no... the guy who did it massaged the little area first and did it quickly. He didn't feel it. Oh! I have to stop now, my eyes are tearing up just thinking about it.... ugh!!! Confused

-K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject:

Hahahahaaa! You ladies are really funny.

I remember the first time my mother has seen my tattoo. She first asked me how long until this temporary tattoo will come off and when I told her that it is permanent, she was so mad at me (and she stills offers to pay for the laser treatment)

I would love to get more tattoos but after seeing how sad it makes her feel (and considering that I'm a part of her and that's why she has some saying over what I do to myself) I gave it up because getting a tattoo is not worth making my mother sad.
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject:

OH ELIZA!! You naughty girl. Ha Ha Ha. Well, my son did that, too!! He went away to work at Yellowstone Park in Wyoming for the summer, and came home sporting a big black tatoo on the front of his ankle. I told him it looked like a bruise... I asked him, "Oh, did a buffalo kick you in the ankle?" Laughing

Just remember, tatoos are permanent... they may look cute now, but what is it going to look like when you're 75? Ha Ha

-K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject:

Mine is on my upper arm and it is a bird.

If I live long enough to 75 I don't think I'll worry about how my tattoo will look, but I know it will be there - so actually one of the best attractions of the tattoos are for them being permanent (of course this is valid for people whose tattoos actually mean something to them, not just a fashion accessory Smile )
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: