TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Saludos a todos!!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matraz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Saludos a todos!!

Sisisisisiii!!! Descubrí la página el otro día, estoy muy contenta de encontrar una comunidad que conozca y disfrute del trabajo de este gran actor que es Tony Leung. Tengo la secreta esperanza de que alguien sepa español... bueno, la verdad da lo mismo, trataré de poner en práctica mis conocimientos de inglés, tengo muchas ganas de "interactuar" con gente que conozca su trabajo, ya que acá en Chile sus peliculas no son muy difundidas, tal vez en un nivel más underground...

Bueno, aquí vamos entonces! Saludos a todos!! Very Happy

Well, I discovered the web page few days ago and I'm very happy, because is the first community that I found who knows and joy the Tony Leung's work. I hope secretly that somebody speaks spanish... but anyway, I'm going to try to practice my knowledge about english, I really really want to "interactuate" with people who knows his job, because here in Chile his films are sort of unknow, just in a underground level...

Sorry my english is not the best, but I hope you can understand me Very Happy

See you!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject:

I realize that i put the topic in the wrong place...hahahah... I'm already here, so I'm going to talk about films.

When I found the page, I notice that there are a lot, A LOT of films that I've never seen... actually, I've seen, miserably, a sort of 4 films....I don't know... the good thing is that 3 or 4 films that I saw, were enough to know how amazing actor he is...

I'm in love with "Chinese Oddessay 2002". I've seen thousend times. I never get tired of it... but the first film was "In the mood for love". That's why I was so surprised when "Chinese..." comes to me. In "in the mood.." Tony is so (i don't know how can i say it in english...) es tan sutil. So sad, at the same time. But when I saw him in "Chinese..." hahahahaa... that was exactly the moment when I knew and said "He is a GREAT actor".

I also enjoyed "Hero". He seems so strong... and the rest of the film is beautiful...

And long time ago, I think I saw a film with Tony... as a detective? I'm not sure, I was very young...

And that's all. I have a long road to finally know the entire work of him...

Paro de latear...

Saludos!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject:

Welcome to the site. Matraz!
Pungyo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject:

Welcome, Matraz!! Como esta usted?? Unfortunately, that's almost all I know how to say... but mostly, No Habla Espanol! Laughing

My latest "discovery" was Juanez... I heard his song "La Camisa Negra" on the radio, and had to buy his "Mi Sangri" album. Love him! I know he's from Colombia, but, perhaps you might know about some of the content of his songs.

Check out Tony's filmography on this website... he's been in so many movies!! For the longest time, his films were difficult to find here in the US. But where there's a will, there's a way. Some of his early works, I still have problems locating... but many times, fellow members of this forum can help you locate a copy, or even give you a link to watch on the internet. They're so helpful here!!

Welcome, welcome!! flower Don't be a stranger here. And don't be afraid to ask any questions! We're all huge fans of Tony's... all different ages and from all over the world!!

Adios, Amiga!!

-K

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject:

Wow! thank you... I'm already feeling welcome... (I don't know if that exist, as a expression... Confused ).

About your question and "Juanes", you are rigth, he is Colombian. Já, it's funny, I don't like him at all... I'm a little bit rocker ( I have a very wide criterion... Cool )and he scapes absolutly from the things that I hear. But I can make a translation, so you can understand the song. It will be a little bit hard translate de "play-word" (exist that expression???)but I'm not going to give up so early!!!

I'm still have time to discovered all the things about Tony that you have... including the messages that he left? Amazing!! That's saying he is not like others actors and actresses who don't even think about contact with the fans... another reason to admire him.

I don't want to be boring... hahahaha...

Saludos a todos y gracias!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Matraz! You don't like Juanes? He's so romantic! (A real cutey, too!! Love the tribal tatoo on his right arm!) Ah well, maybe it's our age difference that makes us like certain music.

But, I can't figure out the significance of "The Black Shirt." I gather he's telling his woman good bye, or kicking her out... or something! All I know is that I felt like dancing when I heard "La Camisa Negra" the first time... just like the people in the music video! Ha Ha.

Tony has recorded many songs, too... some of them you can download on this website... he also has a sweet, sexy voice! I wouldn't even mind listening to him read the phone book! Laughing

Have a great day!

-K

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Welcome Matraz Smile

This one's for you Smile

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JVd5yGAOFIs&search=tony%20leung%20
Pungyo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject:

Hello summertime,

Thanks for posting this link... it was fun to watch!

-K

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject:

No problem Pungyo, glad you enjoyed it Smile
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: