TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Miami Vice ????

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Movie Reviews by the fans / fanfics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Miami Vice ????

Hello Friends,

I just saw the movie Miami Vice. If you saw the 80's tv show, than I think you'll be a bit confused as I was. Miami is vibrant!!! From the colorfull archutecture to the clothes, the people, the lavish life style, the night life covered in neon lights, the heat, the palm trees swaying. WHERE WAS IT !!! Shame on you They should have never named the movie after such a ground breaking piece of tv history. It has none of the same feel, look, or vibe. 90% of the film was shot at night, and in locations that had nothing to do with Miami streets. The actors could be in New York, because most of their clothing was in hues of black and gray. Water scenes but no beaches or opulant water front homes of the rich. Now thats a shame, because the movie was really good and did not need such a title. Gong Li was fabulous, speaking perfect bi-lingual Cuban/English accent. The cast was believable, and I loved the suspence that was throuhg out. The scenes that were shot in Cuba and South America were dead-on convincing. The action was great thumbright . The ending was well done. This movie won't take you to Miami Crying , but it's worth the trip Smile .

D-love
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Movie Reviews by the fans / fanfics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: