TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

question bout Tony's dog
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: question bout Tony's dog

hi, just curious.. . how many dogs does Tony own ? and is one of them named Benji ??
mu99le

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: question bout Tony's dog

Anonymous wrote:
hi, just curious.. . how many dogs does Tony own ? and is one of them named Benji ??

I think Benji is the only dog he has. correct me if i'm wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject:

oic, thanks mu99le... btw does Benji live with him or his mum ?
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject:

I heard that Benji lives with his mum.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject:

I didn't know he had a dog! All the more to like him! Very Happy Is there a picture of Tony with Benji anywhere?

-K

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Pungyo wrote:
I didn't know he had a dog! All the more to like him! Very Happy Is there a picture of Tony with Benji anywhere?

-K

pic from TonyLeung's Forest, a tony's fan club

http://202.108.15.241/boardfile/liangchaowei/20064/20060125104549.jpg

Last edited by zephyr on Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject:

Oh! A Golden Retriever! They're good puppies! Good choice, Tony!!

I have a dog named Sammy. He was a "rescue" dog from Louisiana... his mama was a beagle and his father was a Catahoula hound... also called the Louisiana Leopard Dog. Most Catahoulas are spotted, but some are black and tan like a Doberman or a Rottweiler... and that's what Sammy looks like. Catahoulas are used for boar hunting and cattle herding... well, we don't have any wild boar or cattle drives in New Jersey. Smile But, he likes to stalk the pesky squirrels in our yard and our neighbor's cat!

Very Happy

-K

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject:

=( i cant view the pic of Tony with Benji, can you post it again ?
sorry...

wan yu
cutie_G

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject:

wan yu wrote:
=( i cant view the pic of Tony with Benji, can you post it again ?
sorry...

wan yu

Hi Wan yu, you can right click on your mouse and click on properties, just copy and paste the link, you will be able to view the picture.

aww...golden retrievers are royal and smart dogs. I have a pomeranian, who is quite cowardly...and afraid of height and cats. Maybe because we spoil him too much Laughing .
wan yu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject:

thanks =) i can view it now. gosh he looks darn cute and loving with his doggy Wink

wan yu
7thclouds

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: benji !!!

thanks a lot!!! i and many fans know Tony’s dog but im glad to see benji in those photos with Tony..! Very Happy
i already knew about his dog Benji's and saw Benji's photo in Japanese Book of Tony - called "FACE" by Kinemajunpou-sha) but the photo was not with Tony) In this winter season- although spring is going to be around with the very early sent, i hope his dog, benji flower, has been fine Very Happy without any cold Crying or Very sad(Last year Benji got heavy cold and Tony and his fans including myself, worried about... I became to know Benji's cold in Japanese Tony site by HK Police)
Benji will be cheerful and tender everyday to Tony that i believe.

I used to have and live with a cat called mie when I was around 20, around 1981 till year 2000...(he was one of sons of japanese mike and sham). He was really nice and tender with deep thoughtfulness. I never forget and still love his decency, gracefulness with some stinge laid-back but humourous behave. He, MIE, lived for over 18 years... I missed Mie my cat all the time... I missed the time he stepped into on news papers and looked up up and into my eyes in order to ask, as if , what is going on? or in order to ask me to hug and hold him and bring him on my legs where he loves most...

Dearest Tony love
7thclouds (mari t)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject:

I can't see it either. Got "forbidden" msg.

Tony, next time you drop by this site, pls. send a pic of yourself & Benji. Thx. Wink
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: benji !!!

7thclouds wrote:
Last year Benji got heavy cold and Tony and his fans including myself, worried about... I became to know Benji's cold in Japanese Tony site by HK Police

hi Mari, could you give me the link to that report in HK Police? (HK police is owned by Nancix, am i right?). thank you.

lucky that your cat lived up to 18 yrs. that's really old for a cat. my cat is only 6-7 yrs old (he was a stray when we met him 5 yrs ago so we never know his exact age) and already has severe kidney problem. he's still OK but his health is deteriorating and this really distress us. Sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: about benji at hk police site

Hi ya there! mu99le!!
Firstly, there was report about benji's cold at HK Police site...
from 2005 July 24
http://tonyleungcw.com/apolice/adiary.php?20050724
But Benji seemed to be fine on his birthday!!
So happy for Tony(and tony mama) and Benji Very Happy !
and other pics of benji (although i can not open these photos in proper size)
http://tonyleungcw.com/apolice/adiary.php?20050801

My cat came to my place when my friends' cat had had 5 baby cats... and he was one of them... he was most vivid and sharp even he was almost over 3 months in a small basket with towel... And my friend gave another 2 cats to my friend as well but they were walking out from her car when she was travelling around....and could not back to her car... probably missed the way to back...hope they are alive still ... but probably my cat mie was longest to live...maybe..

Your cat is not well now.... sad... Crying or Very sad I used to go back quickly after university lectures when he was ill...or could not go out when he was cold...and could not eat...
I think kidney problem is one of most serious for cats especially for males.. I was advised at a veterinary srugeon.
So, I and my mother gave water (and he loved milk as well) a lot and make water bowl full always... Water accelerates to dissolve and reduce any burdens on kideny, I assumed.
(also, avoid salty food is some help).
He could live quite long partly beacause of avoidance of trafic jam(cause he lived in an apartment flat), avoidance of salt and any food which human normally eat (such as rice or snacks..etc ... since foods for human are usually causes of decay of teeths..and some more difficult adult disseases) My cat died because of his oldness... partly because, as you see in your cat, kidney... partly because of heart...but he died as if he was sleeping... I was studying in England at that time and could not go back to Tokyo that winter... just before my exams for my LLM course...I always thought of the winter.. Crying or Very sad if I had had returned to Tokyo at that January for oshougatu... Rolling Eyes
Well but I loved(still loves) him a lot.. He loved me a lot... and kissed before I went to England when I visited my mother's place.
Mie lives with myself still... I sometimes saw him in my dreams... he looked into my eyes tenderly with strength and warmth besides my pillow...and yawn and sleep...quitely..again...

Well, hope your cat is getting better soon! Very Happy

dearest tony love
7thclouds(mari t)

Last edited by 7thclouds on Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject:

Hi 7thclouds,

I was touched by your story about your kitty cat.

I had a dog about 10 years ago... It broke my heart, but, Snuffy was very old, and I had to put her to sleep because the vet said there was no hope for her bad health and she was suffering. But, I swear, two days later, she (her spirit?) woke me out of a sleep to say good bye. Ever since then, I believe our four-footed family members wait to greet us after we pass.

Boy, in that case, I should have a whole menagerie waiting for me!! Very Happy

-K
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: