TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

PLEASE SUPPORT - Donation to droughtly area
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject:

I suggest those who would like to support Tony and contribute to this charity function contact Garfield by sending PM to her to arrange donation, I have already contributed my part. Waiting for you Smile
mu99le

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Laughing i just read the translation Info posted in Tony Schedule section and found out that tony didn't know how to send SMS! (and neither did his assistant). OMG that was funny...where have they been? but don't take it negatively, i find it cute actually Wink it's just so tony, heehee... Razz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Info wrote:
I suggest those who would like to support Tony and contribute to this charity function contact Garfield by sending PM to her to arrange donation, I have already contributed my part. Waiting for you Smile

Thanks Info for your generous support. Laughing

Since Tony love/care us so much...we are sososo lucky...we should follow his kindness to spread our love to someone in need.!!!......We target to receive the donations by latest 6 November 2005.

REMEMBER - the amount of donations is not important...no matter $1,000 or $1,.....they can feel our conern/support!!

Thereafter, Info will contact and pass our funds to Jettone/Tony and let him know that it's a little support from all his worldwide fans/www.tonyleung.org.

Thanks in advance for your support!!!

P.S. 7th clouds - I've already sent the donation method via private message. Please check it out. Thanks.

Cheers!

Last edited by Garfield on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
7thclouds

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: turio

Thanks Garfield Very Happy
I read your pm and I would like to make another (other than with hk police) donation with you garfield and all fans of this tony fan site along with the people on this world!

Hope and believe that Tony`s thoughts with his fans on this globe reach out so that the people will make their everyday lives better a little, a bit by bit with each best. Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Garfield!!

and off course, Thank you Tony!!

love

7thclouds(mari tomita 冨田麻里)
dearest tony love

ps my login name/site name is always 7thclouds
there is NO space between 7th and clouds...
no "7th clouds"...
This is "7thclouds"...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject:

7thclouds:

Thank you for your support. Laughing I hereby acknowledge receipt of your donations. The confirmation had been sent to your email. Please check it out.

News and Rikku:

Thank you. I've posted a reply to both of you. Please check it out. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: good night night all

Hi ya there! all
Very Happy Thanks Garfield
and thanks info Very Happy

I have got the confirmation mail of my donation. I hope and believe that the thoughts with Tony together will warm and raise the people`s spirits to overwhelm the harsh situations (especially under coldness in the winter) and make the days a little better ... with smiles with Tony and together... Very Happy

everywhere in this world,
please everyone do not forget...each thought of you, each do the very best for all...no matter how you are far away... each reach out each other on this globe.. a bit by bit..

everywhere in this world off course including Gansun
and including Pakistan/Afgan/India-Kashimir,
Niger/Darful in Sudan...and Srilanka/Thai south/Indonesia,
the USA and the South Americas including Caribian area
after Huricane Katarina/Rita/Orpheria/Beta
And any the other anyplaces on this globe...anyplaces and areas under difficulties and/or after the disasters due to harsh weather conditions or after conflicts. The people of pakistan/kasihmi/Afganistan after the earthquake urgently needs some more tangible help - tents, water, medicine and food- for example.

For supports, there are the genuine official UN organizations and RedCross to raise/deliver the supports for the people of being in need...
There are the home pages of UN official sites or contacts addresses to let you know how to bring and reach your thoughts/supports with or without donations... to the area and the people in difficults
please access or contact theUN UNICEF, UNHCR, World Health Organization and RedCross

That is best and that best has been done good well together
on this globe...

do each best that is the peaceful tie together on this globe Smile

as Tony does always,
as I do always... and you always do.
and everyone do always and would do more each best
...together Very Happy

Good night night..or good day Garfield, info and all Very Happy
good night night Tony Very Happy

And again Thanks Tony Leung
in letting the tony`s fans to know the difficulties of the area.
I understand that the donation initiative intended to intiate only domestically and is officially supported with the local government/the Chinese goverment. I hope and believe that Tony`s involvement to the are of being suffering in chinese north west make the days of the lives of the area better..together, bit by bit.

love
7thclouds(mari tomita)
dearest tony love

Last edited by 7thclouds on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:33 am; edited 16 times in total
Garfield

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject:

WOWOWOWO..BRAVO!!!!

We are now having around HK$2,700

Thanks Info, 7thclouds, Pungyo and anonymous.... Laughing

Many thanks!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject:

As at today, we have around HK$3,800...

Thanks Rikku & summertime & others...
Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject:

Hello all you Tony Leung Chiu Wai fans out there!! Waving Think about how many times you took a shower, filled a pot with water to cook, or just had a glass of water this weekend... these folks can't do that!!

Come on everyone! Let's help Garfield raise a little more. It's for a good cause! Let's show the world how Tony's fans can rally behind him and support his charities!! cheers

-K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject:

Thanks 7thclouds and Pungyo for your support !! Also thanks Looneytunes for your generous donation!!!!......

Laughing

Including some HK fans, we are now having HK$5,400...

As he will be leaving to Bejing to attend this function around 6th or 7th of November, we sincerely hope that more and more funds will be raised before that and can pass him accordingly.

Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject:

I found this article:

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/10/31/china.water.reut/index.html
guests

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: this is a long-term charity activities

Although Tony will go to beijing to attend a performance abt this charity, I think our donation could be going on even after 6th ,coz this is a long-term activity which have been carrying on five years ,then we could help more people who is being in water crisis
Garfield

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: this is a long-term charity activities

guests wrote:
Although Tony will go to beijing to attend a performance abt this charity, I think our donation could be going on even after 6th ,coz this is a long-term activity which have been carrying on five years ,then we could help more people who is being in water crisis

Oh..yes...Guests..you are always correct!!! The donation will never end, they need our continuous support !!!

However, since this time we target to gather Tony's fans donations and pass the same to the organisation on behalf of 'tonyleung.org' ...and it was agreed by webmaster Info that I am the one who gather the money this time................so, all of you may understand that i might not in good position to receive $$$ from fans after the prescribed timeframe (on or before 6 Nov 05)....well, for security problem, for better control.....

For those who are going to donate $$ in future, you are always welcome.........herebelow is some information of this donation scheme..(thanks 7thclouds for providing it)...you may click the website and find more....

“大地之爱•母亲水窖”续写行动组委会
地址: 北京市建国门内大街15号
Contact No. : 65103488 65140471
Fax:65140471 64802369
Account Name:“大地之爱•母亲水窖”续写行动组委会
Bank:光大银行北京宣武支行
Account No:35040188000008741
邮编:100730
E-mail:fujihui@vip.sohu.net

If you need any help of it, please feel free to contact me to see if anything I can help...
Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject:

Hi Garfield,

Have we surpassed the HK $5,400 yet? Keep us posted with a tally now and again!

Very Happy Very Happy

-K

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Pungyo wrote:
Hi Garfield,

Have we surpassed the HK $5,400 yet? Keep us posted with a tally now and again!

Very Happy Very Happy

-K

Sorry for not keeping you posted as the amount HK$5,400 remains unchanged. However, it should be no problem to reach $6,000 as some nice gals agreed to donate!!!

But I'm just using ''prudence'' concept, didn't record the same until $$$ is duly received... Laughing
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: