TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

How long have you been at TL.org
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gathoni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: How long have you been at TL.org

On Friday 23rd I will be 1yr at TL.org Very Happy That calls for celebration! (just joking!), but all in all, this one year has been fun, fun, for me, meeting new friends sharing and exchaging views. I just wanted to say thank you guys for all the good times I've had in this forum. How long have you been around? Laughing Laughing Nice day! cheers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject:

I've been 11 months at TL.ORG. I've got fun experience, new friends and the important thing that I can't forget it. I got a card from TONY. The first day I found this website, I think it's the marvellous website. I can follow TONY's news at here. Thanks everyone for sharing the good things in this forums. cheers
news

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject:

Four months shy from being a member of 3 years with the new board. Discovered the site in 2001, I began surfing and lingering around in 2002; then joined the old forum in Dec. 2002 and I’ve been sticking around ever since.

Last edited by news on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject:

I joined the forum about 8 months ago... but, I've been a visitor here since 2001. I thought this was one of the nicest fan/information sites I had ever come across. Lots of information about Tony, lots of pictures and now, lots of brand new friends.

Thanks Tony, for bringing us all together here!! (And Sandy, Info, and the girls for making this forum so successful! Good job! thumbright )

-K

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject:

I've been here for over 2 years. Thanks to all that make the forum lively and fun, and special thanks to Info, Sandy and news to keeping it running. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject:

I joined in on the 7th of March this year.... so I guess that makes me a 6-months member (boy that's embarrasing....!!!) Embarassed

So near my birthday (March) I have another reason to celebrate... being an one-year Tony fan addict! Dancing
Gathoni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: So, so good!

Oh guys that's lovely, its so good to reminiscene and think back and be grateful for all that we have shared. And by being together we are making it what's called a fun forum, and truthfully, I've come to know Tony more as a person, not what I read in the gossip columns, he's human and real to me! For those who've been here longer, congrats, for us newbies, keep up! Happy anniversary to us all! Keep the dates coming, maybe we'll be celebrating the anniversary together with the birthdays Laughing Laughing Laughing making it more exciting! This the best forum I've been to, long live TL.org!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Evie wrote:
I joined in on the 7th of March this year.... so I guess that makes me a 6-months member (boy that's embarrasing....!!!) Embarassed

So near my birthday (March) I have another reason to celebrate... being an one-year Tony fan addict! Dancing

No, its not, we are almost same 'age' Laughing and you know what, its always good to have newbies, it shows that Tony is still well loved and admired! Your b'day is March? I hope you remember to remind us to wish you a H-BDAY! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject:

Hi Marsha here!! I joined TL.ORG January of this year and I must say that this is indeed a very good site. Fans can interact with other fans and at times with Tony himself. I love viewing Tony's pictures and other audio files about him. Thank God for www.tonyleung.org!!!

Marsh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject:

Congrats Marsha! Keep us going! cheers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject:

TODAY and I mean today is my first anniversary! Very Happy Three cheers for me! Hiphip Hooray! cheers I'll never tire to say that its be fun, fun, fun,! Keep it up guys, the networking, support and information! Long Live TL.org!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject:

Smile I think that i am the youngest i only joined this week Confused It is a great website I love looking around it thanks guys Laughing
Gathoni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Welcome!

Welcome Broken Sword! May you're stay be as happy and as fun-filled as mine has been! Very Happy

Last edited by Gathoni on Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Broken Sword

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject:

Very Happy Thanks gathoni its great so far, you have everything there is to know about Tony thumbright keep it up
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject:

Yes, Broken Sword, many friendships have developed in Tony's forum... there are a group of very nice people here... I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it's a reflection of the wonderful person we all admire. Welcome to TonyLeung.org!! cheers

-K
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: