TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Interview Magazine - Tony pics

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Interview Magazine - Tony pics

this is a trial post since i don't really know what im doing! i have scanned his photos from the magazine and wanted to share it w/ everybody so i HOPE this works!!! hmmm it seems like it doesn't work that way i wanted! let me try again....

http://brokensword.blogs.friendster.com/photos/interview_/scan0001.html

http://brokensword.blogs.friendster.com/photos/interview_/scan0002.html

http://brokensword.blogs.friendster.com/photos/interview_/scan0003.html

Brick wall grrr it doesn't come out the way i wanted it to...what i wanted was to post the photo itself instead of giving the links...but i don't know how to do that Brick wall oh well life goes on! i hope u guys will enjoy it What to do!
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject:

oh thank you thank you thank you thank YOU!!!! Very Happy gosh the pics are SOOOOO COOOLLL!!!! wow thanks so much for scanning all of them for us!!! i will try to post one pic, if it works i will post the whole pics for ya. BTW, is this American magazine?? it's hard to believe they want to publish such good article about WKW and tony!!!

Last edited by mu99le on Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject:

it works Very Happy! here are the rest:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Thanks girlintrouble and mu99le. Do you think these are taken in US or taken from old photos?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject:

thanks. you beat me to it. I had also scanned them too, but somehow the magazine paper is not glossy like the other magazine, so they didn't turn out too good. Like yours, I also had the bumpy lines...

I didn't want to rip out the pages, so I actually went out last night to buy a 2nd copy of the magazine. I was planning to rip out the page and see if I can make a better scan, I guess I won't need to now. Wink
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
Thanks girlintrouble and mu99le. Do you think these are taken in US or taken from old photos?

the pics were probably taken from HK.

lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject:

in case you're interested...the magazine did give fashion details...(in US$)

Tony Leung wears a jacket (about $2,125) and sweater (about $1,125) by HERMES. Jeans by Maison Martin Margiela Line 14. Shoes by TOD's ($395).

shirt by Gucci ($530)

Clothes by Ralph Lauren Black Label - cardigan- $995, shirt $225, pants $395 and tie $105
Hair Product Matrix
mu99le

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject:

thank you lemonberry for the small pic and more details! Very Happy i believe the shots are taken before tony got the spiky haircut, so they probably were taken quite a while ago. maybe at the time WKW already had in mind to interview him. what surprises me the most is: why the US magazine is willing to publish the interview?? i mean...look at how they treat tony in Men's Vogue!! is this mag a film mag or something? Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject:

mu99le wrote:
thank you lemonberry for the small pic and more details! Very Happy i believe the shots are taken before tony got the spiky haircut, so they probably were taken quite a while ago. maybe at the time WKW already had in mind to interview him. what surprises me the most is: why the US magazine is willing to publish the interview?? i mean...look at how they treat tony in Men's Vogue!! is this mag a film mag or something? Shocked

oh, that's right, his hair was very short at the birthday party. So I guess these photos were probably taken in May Question

Well, I had never bought Interview magazine until this issue. Just checked the website, this is how it describes:
No boundaries - no rules. That's what makes Interview unlike any other "entertainment" magazine. It's also why every month the sexy, fascinating and funny people who are shaping pop-culture come to us first to share their most intimate thoughts and secrets. Every big issue of Interview is packed with the latest, hottest and best of celebrities, movies, music, fashion, plus the work of the world's greatest photographers.

The thing about the Men's Vogue, I think we might had been misled by the Chinese newspaper. They probably didn't get the correct information, maybe they heard photo shots and they assumed it's for the cover? Anyhow, they did run a full page article on Tony on their premier issue, so can't complain.
mu99le

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject:

oh i c, thanks lemonberry. yeah u're right, we can't complain, though with so many shots taken by a famous VOGUE photographer, we assume at least they would put more than one pic...Sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject:

Thanks Nonna, Mu99le and Lemonberry for the links and photos, yes, they look great!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject:

Nonna hir! thanks mu99le for posting the photos in the forum the way i wanted it to come out!!! and oh lemonberry im sorry i beat u to it!!! u gave the photo captions though so we both did something Very Happy i was too lazy to type in the captions so it's good u did it hehehe Very Happy

-girlntrouble82-
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: