TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony arrived Taiwan 2005-8-17
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemonberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Tony arrived Taiwan 2005-8-17

news

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for posting the pics and translating the article in the other thread. He looks tan! Your translation were timely and made Marsh' dream comes truth! Smile
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Thanks lemonberry! His hair seems shorter than before. Cute!

Are you in the picture Marsh?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject:

台灣-中國時報

偉仔:對「勇樣」久仰大名

賀靜賢/台北報導

裴勇俊來台的話題正發燒,梁朝偉昨天中午抵台,問他是否介意被拿來和裴勇俊做比較,偉仔淡然處之,笑說:「每個藝人都有自己的優點和存在價值,全世界又不是只有我一個演員,不用拿來比較!」

梁朝偉此行是為「衛視電影台」周六播出的「2046」造勢,原本他與周五抵台的裴勇俊同一天到,後來行程提早,因此被解讀為怕被裴勇俊風潮蓋過,但也引起偉仔影迷不滿。不過,衛視表示此行也耗資百萬,包括遠東飯店總統套房、10位保全人員、一台賓士500、一輛頂級港星車,貼身保鑣車前後押車。

梁朝偉笑說,他聽過裴勇俊大名,因為他和全度妍是好友,全又和裴拍過「醜聞」,所以也聽全度妍說過。香港也在發燒「韓流」,梁朝偉對此沒有意見,他說,韓國也有很多優秀的演員,只是自己知道的多半是女演員。他比較欣賞的包括全度妍、李英愛,以及「老男孩」男主角崔岷植!

梁朝偉紅了很多年,全亞洲知名度不下裴勇俊,更是坎城等多個大獎的影帝,早對影迷瘋狂場面視為平常。不過,梁朝偉的影迷多半「隱性」,陣仗確實遠不及裴帥。昨天,倒是有2名在台灣學中文的菲律賓女性,特地趕在下午期末考前,也是回國前,來機場看偶像一眼!Two Filipino female students who are in Taiwan to study Chinese went to see Tony at the airport, they came to see their idols befroe they go back to the Philippines.

「2046」剛在美國上映,評價很好,梁朝偉說他去美國宣傳時,也與推理小說大師勞倫斯卜洛克見面,對方答應為他量身寫小說和劇本,梁朝偉說,如果要拍西片,他的首部作品將會是卜洛克寫的東西。梁朝偉目前也在美國請了專業經紀人伊莉絲,為他過濾劇本,也有進軍好萊塢的準備。對於寄望「2046」於明年奧斯卡發光,偉仔說:「這非我能控制,有當然很好,還是希望大家都受肯定。」

梁朝偉剪了新髮型,還在為王家衛新片「一代宗師-葉問」做體能訓練,疾走、打乒乓和練肌,體態很好,皮膚黝黑。談私生活,他低調應對,對於外傳他和劉嘉玲早在3月已登記結婚,他笑說:「八卦新聞,大家八卦一下,就好了!」

來台後,他直接去大啖小籠包,下午進飯店按摩、補眠,晚間衛視副總黃裕昌等人宴請梁朝偉赴辜仲瑩開的「磯勢」日本料理,也是偉仔首次來此吃飯。!

Last edited by lemonberry on Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemonberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Marsh - you made in on the newspaper...did the reporters interview you?

News- I'm surprised that the newspaper printed out his flight arrival time and hotel information 2 days before his visit. I'm glad that I posted that news that day, and Marsh was able to go see him at the airport.

Last edited by lemonberry on Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject:

mu99le

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject:

wow marsh!! u get to met tony and be reported in newspaper too!! how lucky!! how did the reporters find out who u gals are? did they interview u?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject:

thanks for sharing the photos! im so happy at least one of our own - "tony philippine chapter!" got the chance to see him in person. I wish i was there too, oh well...I am waiting for Marsh to post her photos on friendster. i think right now she is on her trip back to homeland Sad she said friday...but we'll ask her if she can post it here too for the benefit of those who do not have a friendster account Smile can't wait!!!
Pungyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject:

Great pictures, lemonberry! He looks adorable as usual, but well rested and, yes, tan! Cool

I'm so happy that Marsh was able to meet him, too. Marsh, tell us all about the meeting. Were you able to have a conversation with him? Or was it a quick autograph? Did the reporters interview you and your friend, too? Do tell!! Do Tell!! Very Happy

-K

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject:

lemonberry wrote:

Also, the news said since Tony is leaving tomorrow, he didn't have enough time to plan a fans gathering. But he always think about his long time fans from Taiwan. In recent years, he has been going to some of his fans sites to communicate with his fans. This time he goes to Taipei, if there's a chance, he would like to see these "old friends".

Lemonberry,
I think reporters scanned this site that was how they learned of Marsh's background. Scary?Rolling Eyes It's good for fans that the paper reveals Tony's flight and hotel information, but don't know Tony would like that or not. Man, I wish American journalists gave U.S. fans that data! Do they publish such info in American periodicals of American celebs? Think
Marsh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject:

Hi everybody!! It's me Marsha. I am so sorry my reply to all of of your messages is kind a late, I have been doing last minute things before I go back to the Philippines this Saturday.

Yes, before Tony's arrival, we were interviewed by reporters from Taiwan dailies and that's how they got the information about me and Marlyn studying Chinese here as scholars. After the interview we saw Tony and that was the time where we were able to photograph him and got his autograph. He was so nice, down to earth and very accomodating as well as his female staff.

I was there in the picture posted by Lemonberry. I was the girl in white sporting a pony-tailed hair. Too bad you couldn't see my face in that picture. I just have one problem guys I don't know how to post pictures in this site, I only know how to post pictures in my Friendster account but I think "girl in trouble" can help me do that once she gets the pictures I will send her.

Tony is amazing!!!!He made our stay here very special and memorable and thanks to you guys as well for your support!! thanks a lot!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject:

Thanks Marsh for shedding more lights and resolved our curiosities of how reporters found out about your friend and you. But, how did they know about you two in the first place?
Franka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject:

Lomonberry, you just post what I was going to say~the report!!! And you forgot to translate one thing: They went to see Tony before they go back to Philippines and before they had the final exam..........

Marsh, you are REALLY lucky. I really envy you, I live in Taiwan but I cannot go see him, such a pity!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject:

Oh, and about how to post your pictures here, just take a look at this site. You'll know what to do, it's really easy.
First, type where your pictures were put at the first blank, and then press "Host it".
And I can see dear Tony!!!(ookay, I am selfish~)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject:

Marsh wrote:
He was so nice, down to earth and very accomodating as well as his female staff.

I was there in the picture posted by Lemonberry. I was the girl in white sporting a pony-tailed hair. Too bad you couldn't see my face in that picture. I just have one problem guys I don't know how to post pictures in this site, I only know how to post pictures in my Friendster account but I think "girl in trouble" can help me do that once she gets the pictures I will send her.

Tony is amazing!!!!He made our stay here very special and memorable and thanks to you guys as well for your support!! thanks a lot!!

Marsh!!! u said Tony's assistant is really nice (i guess all the Tony staff are anyway!), im just wondering is she here in the photos above??? is she the one in black jacket with a white shirt on??? i heard she's really nice and her name is Ivy! can't wait for ur tony pics talaga!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: