TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

looking for new friends!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: looking for new friends!

hi everyone!

my name is Nonna and im a new fan of Tony Leung! im a Filipino living in the United States. i want to be an active member of this website & know what's going on at Tony's end. i want to be updated about his recent projects or any events of this organization. im also looking for new friends who love tony as well! so, let's get to know each other & have fun! pls email me!
news

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Hi Nonna,

We always need a new blood to join in the discussion. Love and passion for Tony have lured many fans to the board and you can already tell from reading their laud of him.

Your gray picture lying down sideway resembles Halle Berry-- from the first glance, I thought you posted her photo on your Friendster. Wink

Oh btw, what do you like about Maggie Cheung?
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: hey!

Hi news!

hmm what's ur name? i was thrilled to get your msg, thanks! yeah, im so happy to be able to find this great online org for Tony. he's adorable. im really infatuated by him!!! when i come back to Asia by the end of this year i would love to get anything i can about Tony! i think it's unbelievable how many fans he has all over the world. from Europe to Asia! and we are all decent people too! oh thanks for the compliment Very Happy it was just an old photo back in the Philippines. but, i still have to post more photos of Tony on my blog. i just don't have enough time as work gets on my way most of the time but anyway, i like maggie too...i just knew her from HERO hehe Very Happy i saw her interview after the movie and i read quite a bit about her on the web. i think she's a very smart person and a great actress.

so tell me, where 'u from? thanks again and i hope to hear more from yah!

Nonna
Gathoni

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for new friends!

girlntrouble82 wrote:
hi everyone!

im also looking for new friends who love tony as well! so, let's get to know each other & have fun! pls email me!

Hi! I'm sure you'll find them here! You're in the right place! Welcome, welcome, good to have you with us!

News wrote: Your gray picture lying down sideway resembles Halle Berry--from the first glance, I thought you posted her photo on your Friendster.

You mean she looks that good! Shocked mmmmh...... that is cool! Very Happy

cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: hehe

hi Gathoni!

thank you, it's my pleasure to be here! i find the people very nice and friendly Smile i think this is a very good place to meet new friends specially when you have something in common - Tony mania! oh no no, im definitely not that good looking, no way man haha! btw, where 'u from?

Nonna
Pungyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Welcome, Welcome!

Hello Nonna,

So glad that you can join our wonderful forum! You'll soon find out that fans of Tony's cross all ages and all kinds of people. He's certainly a super star, but is as sweet and humble as any of us! Welcome and nice to "meet" you!

-K Waving
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: hi...

hi Pungyo!

oh it's great to be here and be a part of the community! ru Chinese? I wonder if there are any other Filipino members here...
Pungyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Hello again!

Hi Nonna,

To answer your questions... no, I'm not Chinese, just use a Chinese internet name. "Pungyo" means "Friend." One of the first words of Mandarin I picked up... (I also work part time at a Chinese Restaurant, here in New Jersey. That's how I've learned some of the language.) In fact, I've become a bit of a topic of conversation with all of the other Chinese restaurants in town. A white girl working there? heh heh.

I'm not sure about other Filipino fans registered here... maybe they'll step up to answer you soon!

How did you arrive at your internet name? I certainly hope you're NOT in any trouble. Wink

How did you "discover" Tony? He first made me sit up and take notice when I saw him in "Hard Boiled," a wonderful actor. But, then I realized what a "crush" I have on him when I saw him in "Chungking Express!" So you see... we all seem to have the same feelings towards this man, no matter where we're from, no matter what race, male, female... admiration of him crosses all boundaries. sunny

-K
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: hi...

hey friend!

i love Chinese foods! man, i think it's amazing how inclined you are to Asia specially the Chinese culture despite that ur a white girl! i admire people like you...yeah i don't really know if there are any Filipinos registered here other than me. im not so sure bcoz I don't think anyone has ever heard of Tony in the Philippines. Filipinos are so much into Hollywood celebs than Asian. i think the only movie of Tony that came out in my country was HERO w/c was patronized bcoz everybody knows Jet Li. that was it. in fact, this was the movie where i first noticed Tony! and only after having watched it 3-4 times all over the yrs that i noticed him! i don't know why i suddenly got magnetized! he's not that handsome for me but i don't know what makes me adore him so much i think it's bcoz his features are so sexy! i like his eyes. they're always my weakness in men! also, i think he reminds me of someone i know...

oh, my handle comes from one of the songs of Romeo Void called Girl In Trouble! thanks for asking!

but i really admire Tony. it bothers me that he hasn't settled down yet. he's not getting any younger! have you ever been to HK? i haven't yet...planning to! we should go there!
news

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Hi Nonna,

I go by News on the forum. I'm Vietnamese and call Boston, MA my hometown. God, your upbeat and forthright attitudes are traits that I like about you already. The way you write is like you’re talking on the phone with someone on the other end or having a live conversation. It flows very satisfactorily.

Yeah, Maggie, one smart woman -- never fail to impress me with her astuteness and acting gifts.

Do explore “Latest News” and Articles, Pictures/Audio sections on this discussion forum if you haven’t finely combed through them--good stuffs.

Gathoni,
Check Nonna's site out if you haven't; quite a blog.

Good night.
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: hi...

hi news!

oh that's cool...ur vietnamese, im filipino, we're not that far away hehe! my dad was in vietnam a few yrs ago for a business trip and he brought me this vietnamese candy that has like peanuts in it & it's coated in white sugar (i don't know) it's in a red wrapper, but oh my gosh it was SO good! i wish i had more! and oh i like Miss Saigon too, do u? i can sing almost all the songs in that musical. oh thanks, i blush whenever i get compliments, im a bit shy Embarassed but yeah im really friendly & down to earth (just like u - maybe haha!)...so tell me, are u in asia now? can u speak and write vietnamese?! WOW! i love spicy foods, do u? how old are u? (if u don't mind) Smile
Gathoni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hehe

girlntrouble82 wrote:
oh no no, im definitely not that good looking, no way man haha! btw, where 'u from?

Nonna

No one ever agrees they are good looking What to do! Laughing but the point is you don't 'see' yourself, but others do! and that's the priviledge we've been given, to 'see' you, and compliment you! haha Laughing Laughing it's God-given, no one can take it away!

I'm from Africa, Kenya, Nairobi to be exact! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: hi!

hahaha ok ok you win Gathoni! scratch i agree, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder Smile WOW!!! i can't believe ur from Kenya?! gosh, Tony really has a different charisma tsk tsk...he unites people from of different races! most likely, people here would become real good friends in life and it was all bcoz of him how we met! but yeah, it'd be nice to go to Africa someday. have u ever gone somewhere else in the world? i haven't. US is the only place i have gone so far...and i already want to go back to the philippines! there's no place like home Sad
Gathoni

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject:

phew I'm glad you agree, what a battle it was! All sides win! hiphip hurray!

Yep! Tony got to me, here in motherland... and I tell you the impact is felt as greatly as in Hong Kong! Laughing Welcome to big mysterious Africa! Has lots of hidden goodies for you, tihihi. I've never been anywhere outside Africa, I've visited neighbouring countries, Uganda and Tanzania, together we form East Africa, and the cultures though diverse, we have same governing principals. Yes, I agree with you completely! solid and friendships have been founded on TLCW.org basis! Very Happy You're ready to go back home.... yeah, there's no place like home, know what I do fantasize visiting other place in the world but I always would want to come back to Kenya!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject:

news wrote:
Gathoni,
Check Nonna's site out if you haven't; quite a blog.

Good night.

Thanks news, I want to, but how Confused Anxious please advise.

cheers
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: