TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony and Carina spent holiday in Bangkok
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahpao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject:

cancer wrote:
when I grow old I appreciate Carina more.She is true to be herself,frank and warm,natural and comfortable,a real woman.

Applause Applause Applause
twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject:

cancer wrote:
when I grow old I appreciate Carina more.She is true to be herself,frank and warm,natural and comfortable,a real woman.

totally agree
I like her more and more
mu99le

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
well, communication is indeed a very comlex subject in itself. i feel sorry that this happens once in a while. but this is neither anti nor pro Carina website. this is all about Mr. Leung and because he is a public figure, his life becomes open to public as well, especially his love interest. i hope that despite differences, we are still one at supporting him.

hello all....

i had not visited this thread because I'm tired with all personal attacks that come everytime i posted my opinion of carina. i don't want to restart the war here...i just feel obliged to say BIG THANKS for guest, looney tune, wan yu and all who understand me and appreciate my opinion. i don't want to say more except that this is a free forum and we're all have the freedom to say our opinions, as long as we don't use insulting words. thanks everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject:

mu99le wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
well, communication is indeed a very comlex subject in itself. i feel sorry that this happens once in a while. but this is neither anti nor pro Carina website. this is all about Mr. Leung and because he is a public figure, his life becomes open to public as well, especially his love interest. i hope that despite differences, we are still one at supporting him.

hello all....

i had not visited this thread because I'm tired with all personal attacks that come everytime i posted my opinion of carina. i don't want to restart the war here...i just feel obliged to say BIG THANKS for guest, looney tune, wan yu and all who understand me and appreciate my opinion. i don't want to say more except that this is a free forum and we're all have the freedom to say our opinions, as long as we don't use insulting words. thanks everyone.

you are more than welcome mu99le Smile i felt bad for you that day when you were being attacked. i signed up as guest bcoz i didn't want to be in trouble Shhh !!! coz i'm already a girlntrouble, right?! hehe don't worry about it...u will always have backup bcoz this site is designed for unity, all for TLCW!!!
Bibi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject:

wow!
I've been away for a while and what a hot topic i was missing!
I hope we can all stay friends when i become Tony's next girlfriend 'cos i really like you guys! Wink
(ps. all due respect to Ms. Carina who is a cool Cat and a fine actress!)
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject:

Bibi wrote:
wow!
I've been away for a while and what a hot topic i was missing!
I hope we can all stay friends when i become Tony's next girlfriend 'cos i really like you guys! Wink
(ps. all due respect to Ms. Carina who is a cool Cat and a fine actress!)

Bibi!

NOooO! im the one who will be Tony's next girlfriend! lol! nope, u can have him! wait, i'm not sure if i've met u Smile u just made a very attractive statement above...

i think i will support you if you become Tony's next girlfriend just as long as u don't forget us! but, i don't think it's ever gonna happen though Bibi?! do u think if he was an ordinary person he would go out with us? (we're just being silly here u guys! no offense meant!) hmmm i wonder what it would be like to become a Tony Leung girlfriend Shocked i think i don't have the patience for him though!!!
Bibi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject:

Okay, i'm starting an official campaign to be his next gf!
Here are my campaign promises:
1. Invites to private parties at our house to all the members of this site where you can look at Tony, but No Touching! Shame on you
2. I will take requests for what haircut we want to see Tony wear every month.
3. I will make sure he exercises, eats well and gets lots of rest so he can live longer and keep looking scrumptious in his movies!
4. I will try very hard not to keep him all to myself (this will be the toughest!)
5. I will take on the papparazzi myself so he won't have to deal with them
6. Pictures of Tony at home relaxed for this site (with his full approval of course.)
7. Any requests, ladies (and gentlemen?)?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject:

Bibi wrote:
1. Invites to private parties at our house to all the members of this site where you can look at Tony, but No Touching! Shame on you
3. I will make sure he exercises, eats well and gets lots of rest so he can live longer and keep looking scrumptious in his movies!
4. I will try very hard not to keep him all to myself (this will be the toughest!)
6. Pictures of Tony at home relaxed for this site (with his full approval of course.)

i like number one!!! hey, we can touch too (a little bit) maybe!!!!! Razz we'll see what tony has to say about that hahaha!

girlntrouble82
mu99le

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject:

girlntrouble82 wrote:
you are more than welcome mu99le Smile i felt bad for you that day when you were being attacked. i signed up as guest bcoz i didn't want to be in trouble Shhh !!! coz i'm already a girlntrouble, right?! hehe don't worry about it...u will always have backup bcoz this site is designed for unity, all for TLCW!!!

Very Happy u shl change ur name to fungirl, haha....big thanks Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Bibi wrote:

Tolerate him having other girlfriends (i.e. the rest of us!) Laughing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: