TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony and Carina spent holiday in Bangkok
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Hi,

whoever joins in a forum is entitled to his/her own opinion. as long as you are not bad mouthing people. in this case, i don't think you were bad mouthing or judging Ms Lau. you were merely expressing how you feel about a certain situation. i guess sometimes people cannot distinguish opinions from judgements. we often get misunderstood and end up being judged instead of being labeled as judgemental. it's the other way around. open mindedness is very essential for everyone who participates in any form of discussion. and more importantly, the ability to differentiate opinion from judgement. if everyone has that, then nobody gets upset. it's like knowing how to ACCEPT compliments AS WELL AS comments. well you know, most of the time we only prefer to hear the good things and not the bad things. we don't realize that it's the latter that really helps us become a better person (that is if we know how to accept criticisms). well, communication is indeed a very comlex subject in itself. i feel sorry that this happens once in a while. but this is neither anti nor pro Carina website. this is all about Mr. Leung and because he is a public figure, his life becomes open to public as well, especially his love interest. i hope that despite differences, we are still one at supporting him. i can tell that this site has gone through a lot but i believe that we are all professionals and adults to understand that things doesn't run smoothly all the time, right mu99le? Smile

Thank you,
just som1 concerned Very Happy

PS: i would like to notate that i am not speaking in behalf of anybody here. that is why i talked in a "we" point of view because i commit mistakes too. we are only human...PEACE OUT everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject:

mu99le wrote:
i don't want to judge anyone, but i feel rather strange for an Asian woman to reveal herself that much in public. But then again Carina is an actress and therefore may feel more confident with her body than most ordinary Asian women.

you FEEL strange, which could not have been a problem. but on the transcript, someone said you're being judgemental Smile i WOULD tell you too if you were indeed being judgemental but i just don't see any judgement here. i hope people would be VERY CAREFUL at using the word JUDGE as it is a very dangerous word. how can we tell a person "you are being judgemental" WITHOUT judging her? anyone? Confused
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject:

I hope it's not my translation that caused all this misunderstanding Embarassed . I thought using a more obscure term like "revealed" is better than revealed her nipples.

I don't think mu99le is judging anyone here. She is merely saying what she feels, ie. she wouldn't do what Carina is doing. Let's not overeact here.And if she likes Margie, and not Carina, what's wrong with that? That's just personal likes and dislikes. Perfectly normal.

I like Maggie, and don't like Carina much. I'm not sorry about it. It's just my personal likes and dislikes. So, please lighten up otherwise nobody would want to say anything on this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: OK

mu99le wrote:
cblue wrote:
It's really unfair to judge a women like that,and I've noticed that you often did it to this women.I DON'T think it's a good manner

Quote:
i don't want to judge anyone, but i feel rather strange for an Asian woman to reveal herself that much in public. But then again Carina is an actress and therefore may feel more confident with her body than most ordinary Asian women.

do you have proof that i OFTEN CONDEMN WOMEN?? gosh what's all these rubbish....i just feel uncomfortable seeing carina twisting and turning a lot and revealed herself often AS reported in the news. why you have to bring up maggie cheung and margie tsang into the picture??? i only commented based on what i read...what that has to do with them and with condemnation of women in general??

I said this women(mistaken woman),you brought up maggie and margie.

Not very long time ago I happened to be here and came across with some words from you about CARINA lau.Those words were strongly impressed on my memory.I can't point them word by word and it is not necessary.

ANYWAY it's your style.You can say whatever you want to say.but I can't keep my silence on the rigour.You think you saw something wrong with this woman,I don't.On the same time I DON'T think that keeping acerbic on HIS lover is a good thing.That's what I want to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:

...if she likes Margie, and not Carina, what's wrong with that? That's just personal likes and dislikes. Perfectly normal.

I like Maggie, and don't like Carina much. I'm not sorry about it. It's just my personal likes and dislikes. So, please lighten up otherwise nobody would want to say anything on this forum.

Well,that's the point:she likes Margie,you like Maggie,I like Carina,so what makes us join in same forum?it's only Tony.No wrong with all of us.We all have our own rights to say what we want to say.If someone keeps talking those which others can't agree with,there's nothing strange that she should face the discussion.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject:

Precisely Guest. She can say what she thinks of Carina, and others can say what they think of Carina. Now that is discussion. Having a go at someone for saying something is not. We don't have to reach consensus. It's OK to disagree.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject:

the guest upstairs is me,cblue.
Man is man,woman is a woman.They are what they are.I'm happy that I didn't keep being a dummy this time.but discussion can easily become dangerous attack.so I hope I can maintain the silence,at least,say less about Karina.
cblue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject:

thank you,Looney Tune,but for both Tony&Carina's sake,I changed my mind just now.Why not behave like Tony?I should pay less attention.......
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:

Well, I can not help but to put in my 2 cents here.

It seems everytime a love interest of Tony appears on the forum - we got verbal battles back and forth.

Lighten up, ladies!

Mu99le has her opinion. So are the guests who somehow all preferred to be nameless here.

Does it really matter what we think? Tony has the final say. As long as he is happy, who are we here to judge!

Loosen up, folks. Peace.

Last edited by Sandy on Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
So, please lighten up otherwise nobody would want to say anything on this forum.

i agree with Looney. also there is no reason for us to dwell on this, otherwise we would all go astray and all the efforts will be put to waste. i myself is becoming hesitant to say anything now and that is why i am signing up as guest. and oh it's not your translation that caused the problems i don't think! i think everybody appreciates your effort translating everything to us thanks, Looney Smile
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject:

I think carina is a smasher and as she is his long time friend, lover companion i have nothing but respect for her. I think we should respect his choice.

TLCW Fan UK
ahpao

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Sandy wrote:
Does it really matter what we think? Tony has the final say. As long as he is happy, who are we here to judge!

Totally agree
wan yu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject:

everyone has different views of different people.
and its totally alright to express their views...
what mu99le said is just what she feels,
so i think all of us should just take it easy...

and as long as Tony is happy,
all of us are happy. =)....

wan yu
cancer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject:

when I grow old I appreciate Carina more.She is true to be herself,frank and warm,natural and comfortable,a real woman.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject:

cancer wrote:
She is true to be herself,frank and warm,natural and comfortable,a real woman.

agrees =)..she is very beautiful, real & natural.

wan yu
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: