TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

hello let me introduce myself
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saesang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: hello let me introduce myself

Hello
i think i'm a little too old to participate to any fan system, but i find it fun to try.
My name's Celine, i'm french, living in Paris.
I'm a writter but as it gives irregular incomes, i'm french teacher for korean people here.
I enjoy asian movies a lot cause it has a special sensibility that moves me a lot, very esthetic too.
And i've seen Tony Leung in many asian movies, i find his play sensitive and refined, so i appeaciate a lot.
Anyway, have a nice day and i wish you all success and happiness.
See you
Celine
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Welcome Celine! One is never too old for anything, especially for joining this forum. You can see that we have a w-----i------d------e range of ages here. Very Happy
saesang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
Welcome Celine! One is never too old for anything, especially for joining this forum. You can see that we have a w-----i------d------e range of ages here. Very Happy

Yes you're right i saw it later, and it makes me glad. ^^
Gathoni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Glad you joined us

God is blessing us with people with outstanding professions, A writer Celine, that's wonderful! We also have fictioness, she is also a novelist/writer, you two should get together for a chitchat! Welcome, welcome, welcome, and as you've notice, we are on the same 'boat', that's why we enjoy each other's company so much, I know you'll like it here, so don't you dare leave! Laughing Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Glad you joined us

Gathoni wrote:
God is blessing us with people with outstanding professions, A writer Celine, that's wonderful! We also have fictioness, she is also a novelist/writer, you two should get together for a chitchat! Welcome, welcome, welcome, and as you've notice, we are on the same 'boat', that's why we enjoy each other's company so much, I know you'll like it here, so don't you dare leave! Laughing Wink

thank you for your warm welcoming, i would be glad to be introduced to the person you said, but not only. And i think i'll enjoy a lot talking with you all.
Pleased to have landed here ^^
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Looney, Gathoni, News, Evie, karengoh, Tony Grrl, and everyone,

Thank you all for being so kind to the newbies. You guys are doing such a great job encouraging newcomers to post and participate in the forum. I hope the friendship you developed here will continue to grow beyond this forum.

I am looking forward to meet News the next time I visit Boston. So this is possible!

And yes, welcome on board to all the newbies! Hope you all enjoyed your visit here.
news

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Sandy wrote:
I am looking forward to meet News the next time I visit Boston. So this is possible!

Sandy,

I thought it's supposed to be a secret!? Just kidding! I'm truly happy to meet you again. That's what summer should be all about- mingle with old and new friends. The weather has been in the 80's.

Composing this post reminds me of the opening paragraphs that I wrote in my write-up. It's still close to my heart.

See you soon!

Warmly,
News
Gathoni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: you're welcome

Sandy you're too kind. We are just carrying on the tradition started by you guys! appreciating as we were appreciated! I'm glad I've been able to do what I do, because it makes me feel good and makes my day! sunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Glad you joined us

saesang wrote:
thank you for your warm welcoming, i would be glad to be introduced to the person you said, but not only. And i think i'll enjoy a lot talking with you all.
Pleased to have landed here ^^

Your welcome saesang! Fictioness your cue!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: you're welcome

Gathoni wrote:
Sandy you're too kind. We are just carrying on the tradition started by you guys! appreciating as we were appreciated!

I agree with Gathoni, Sandy...
I still remember the warm welcome I received when I first joined in. It would be bad to break such a good tradition...
cricketlau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Welcome!!!!!

Welcome cheers

I to have been made very welcome at this site...everyone is soooo nice Very Happy
You couldn't have found a better place

Cricketlau flower
Gathoni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject:

..... and the trend continues...... Dancing I'm thrilled it's catching on fast! sunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject:

Quite late but still from the bottom of my heart:

You are highly welcome!!! Glad to have another fan here. Especially another fan from Europe. Waving

I also just started getting into fan system (with 35!). My parents shake their head and laugh about me. I didn't do as teenager, but now I don't mind. Razz

May I ask you what you write? Stories (short stories or novels), poems... I admit I am nosy concerning writing!

@Gathoni: Guess I will start imitating you to welcome everyone. That is a very nice and warm-hearted "habit". Thank you Gathoni for giving me the chance to improve my social skills. Smile

宁死不屈。
Garfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject:

Desiree2 wrote:

I also just started getting into fan system (with 35!). My parents shake their head and laugh about me. I didn't do as teenager, but now I don't mind. Razz

Hi there...welcome!!! Age is never a problem for being fans, especially Tony's fans...u know, Tony is sooooo charm for attracting all females..from baby girl to elderly Smile

though my friends/family also laugh at me..but I DON"T CARE...as i enjoy very much....hahah.....

Cheers
Garfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Desiree2 wrote:
getting into fan system (with 35!). My parents shake their head and laugh about me. I didn't do as teenager, but now I don't mind. Razz

May I ask you what you write? Stories (short stories or novels), poems... I admit I am nosy concerning writing!

@Gathoni: Guess I will start imitating you to welcome everyone. That is a very nice and warm-hearted "habit". Thank you Gathoni for giving me the chance to improve my social skills. Smile

1. and apart from social skills, how does your heart feel? fluffy mmh?! such a warm feeling it gives me always when I send a wave Very Happy Let's go for it! all the best charm, humour, wit etc,etc.,!

2. I agree with Garfield, age is not a problem in this forum! You name it, we have it! We can take the reward of being a unique-all-inclusive-all-serving-forum!

3.Stories you write - Yeah saesang, it would be good to know!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: