TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony will be in Boston tomorrow 5/2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
news

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Tony will be in Boston tomorrow 5/2

He said he has an interview in Boston tomorrow. He and his crew will be back on the airplane after the interview to fly to the next city, Chicago (?).

He didn't provide further details who will interview him. I don't think it's a big secret probably we didn't ask that's why he didn't elaborate on this answer.

What time is his flight? How many hours will he have spared after the interview we don't know. How big is the Logan airport Bostonians should know. Wink

I live in Boston and I should have asked for the flight information but, I afraid I trouble him; hence, I didn't ask.
sw33tjuicymang0

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject:

hey....atleast u got to ask him so many other questions..(which i thot wasnt enough) just because im bein selfish and wanted ur experience story to be longer hehehe evil Very Happy jk..... u can never ask enough huh
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject:

I am just praying his plane is diverted to Inverness, Scotland. Laughing News you did very well with your questions...but next time take a dictaphone with you...LOL Razz

TLCW Fan UK
news

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject:

We will never get enough of him-- we can sit there and stare at his eyes and follow his body movements and still find joy. Adore the tiniest things that he does-- like when he talked, he played around with the honey jar, rubbing the edge of the table, and then lean back to the couch that it showed his belt color. --> Yes, he did all of that during the meeting!!!

Sorry, too bad, my eyes isn't a videocamera otherwise I could beam the clip over the cyberspace to you NOW. Wink

We'll never satisfied how much time we get to spend time with him and always hunger for more.

It’s better to leave him a beautiful memory than turn him off with our desperation.

We (Sandy, Summertime & I) respected him so much that we fear we would bother his tour and interrupt his rest (no rest) flying between cities so, we forgo the question.

Believe me, I was remorsed when I returned to Boston of not knowing where he was this past Monday. Walking to work in a baffle and left work early.

Wherever he is at the moment, I wish him happiness.

Last edited by news on Wed May 04, 2005 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
news

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject:

sw33tjuicymang0-

We asked him fairly lot of questions. You have to wait for Summertime and Sandy's reports to see.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: