TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Call for fans who are going to NYC on April 30th
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Call for fans who are going to NYC on April 30th

I will be waiting in line on April 30th at Regal Battery Park 10. I think I have to be there one hour prior to the opening (maybe earlier). If any of you are coming, drop me a note. We might be able to meet ~

I don't know if Tony will be there, but looking at his schedule today. He might be at the April 28th premiere. Not sure if he will stick around for the April 30th show - but it's worth trying...

Thu, Apr 28 / 6:15pm
Stuyvesant High School Auditorium
$10.00 Advance Tickets are no longer available; WaitList lines will begin 1HR prior to showtime.

Sat, Apr 30 / 8:15pm
Regal Battery Park 10
$10.00 Advance Tickets are no longer available; WaitList lines will begin 1HR prior to showtime.

http://www.tribecafilmfestival.org/tixSYS/filmguide/title-detail.php

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: call fans NYC..

aka: andy's angel

have fun ,Sandy.. oohh.. babbeee... too bad, i'll miss it's screening here & seeing Tony? I would have 'kidnap' him for you gals!! ply him with REmy Martin xxxx.. ha..piece of cake.. place him in a knap sack.. and..

i'm being naughty-- oopps..ships ahoy ! for me-- have a date with Capt Sparrow( & the boys)-- I've a feel I'll be spending days ! seeing him in a Cool 'loincloth" ! no kidding.. bet,Vanessa will be there with the kiddies!
I'm on the verge of a great adventure !
news

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Due to work commitment I couldn't be at both screenings! Confused Well, let's see if we have any luck seeing Tony. I'll drop you a quick email before I depart for NY Sandy.
Info

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject:

Tony will be staying in NY between 26 April - 1 May. I guess there is a good chance for you to meet Tony in person. Besides Sandy and news, who else will go?
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject:

It looks like there is a real good chance of meeting Tony at NYC. If any of you are still thinking about it, come! Email me before Tomorrow afternoon. I will try to see if I can get him to meet you all. Very Happy

Not to spoil the fun, but I got to talk to Tony over the phone last night. Hey, it's as real as it gets!
news

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject:

That's unbelievable! Smile
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject:

news wrote:
That's unbelievable! Smile

Exactly how I would describe it. Imagine how I must be feeling today. I think I pinched myself couple times during our conversation to make sure it's real. Hey, it was late at night and I was writing a report on the computer when the phone rang. The next thing I know I was talking the man.

He said "This is Tony." I was like how many Tonys I know in my life... not that many.... could it be??? Wowwwww....
news

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject:

I hope I won't make a fool of myself if I meet him!!! I'm feeling nervous just talking about it now. I hope you weren't shaking while conversed with him. Smile
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject:

Just something I thought you all might want to know. Tony said he is touring solo this time. WKW is not coming, nor any other actresses in 2046. He said he has a very busy schedule after NYC. The good thing is that he has an assistant that helps him to sort out the schedule. During his time at NYC, he will be conducting interviews and doing photo shoots. He never told me which premiere he will attend. I guess he doesn't know it either. I guess that's what you get when you are a celebrity like him. Other people make plans, and he just needs to be there to fill the role.
news

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject:

Which implies that in couple days or weeks, we would see his news in publications! I'm keeping my eyes open! Then, I guess there isn't a panel discussion after 2046 screenings.
Info

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject:

Hey Sandy,

I am sooooooooo happy for you. Laughing

Fans, grab the chance. Don't miss it.
news

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject:

The last time I was in NYC, I had Shanghai dumplings and the reviews were through the roof. I plan to return again this time. The wait average is around 30-45 minutes.

Well, if you are Tony Leung, then you can go right ahead inside. No, wait la.

Kidding asides, Shanghai Cafe, is no place stranger to Chinese celebrities; many have left their photos on this restaurant’s walls. If memory serves me right, Stephen Chow was there and 10 plus others which I forogt--some I just don't know their English names.

Shanghai Cafe
100 Mott St, New York 10013
Btwn Canal & Hester St

Phone: 212-966-3988
Fax: 212-966-8856

http://www.menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp?areaid=0&restaurantid=5483&neighborhoodid=24&cuisineid=21

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Okay, I'm leaning very heavily towards going Very Happy

I'm going to see what arrangements I can make to get there.

Wheee !!!

summertime Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

Oops - the "Guest" above was me.

Too excited I guess LOL !!

summertime Very Happy
mu99le

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Sandy....i wonder if you could tell us what you two talked about over the phone? You don't have to tell everything of course Wink. Please please we're dying to find out. Thanks!!! Smile
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: