TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Derek Yee praised Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Derek Yee praised Tony

In a promotion event of his new movie, Derek Yee defended the performance of the lead actress Fiona who was a very new actress, and said most actors/actresses don't know what acting was when they were new, even Chow Yun-fat and Andy Lau. Over the years, only Tony's acting was good with his first performance.

踩周潤發劉德華 爾冬陞鼓勵薛凱琪

爾 冬 陞 前 晚 偕 女 友 羅 小 姐 出 席 新 片 《 早 熟 》 座 談 會 , 當 談 到 片 中 女 主 角 薛 凱 琪 ( Fiona ) 最 近 被 彈 在 無 電 視 劇 《 學 警 雄 心 》 中 演 出 未 如 理 想 時 , 爾 冬 陞 直 指 周 潤 發 及 劉 德 華 做 新 人 時 表 現 亦 一 樣 是 傻 更 更 , 歷 年 來 只 得 一 個 梁 朝 偉 是 初 出 茅 廬 已 鋒 芒 畢 露 , 實 行 以 踩 低 當 年 初 出 道 的 周 潤 發 及 劉 德 華 來 鼓 勵 尚 處 於 起 步 階 段 的 薛 凱 琪 。

爾 冬 陞 早 前 曾 讚 賞 薛 凱 琪 在 《 早 熟 》 中 的 演 出 , 並 指 她 有 機 會 問 鼎 來 年 香 港 電 影 金 像 獎 「 最 佳 新 演 員 」 獎 項 , 對 Fiona 可 謂 愛 護 有 加 , 於 是 呼 籲 各 界 給 她 機 會 , 不 要 一 劇 定 生 死 。 他 說 : 「 人 話 薛 凱 琪 套 電 視 劇 好 差 , 我 都 有 睇 過 , 覺 得 佢 面 畀 人 感 覺 就 好 似 係 三 年 前 拍 落 咁 , 同 而 家 好 唔 同 , 可 以 話 女 大 十 八 變 。 」

力 讚 梁 朝 偉
爾 冬 陞 又 說 : 「 其 實 電 視 台 係 少 林 寺 , 對 新 人 係 種 考 驗 , 冇 人 會 得 閒 你 , 要 打 天 才 波 , 就 算 當 年 劉 德 華 、 周 潤 發 初 初 拍 電 視 陣 都 係 傻 更 更 , 除 梁 朝 偉 之 外 , 咁 多 年 來 有 邊 個 真 係 第 一 次 拍 就 已 經 係 得 ? 所 以 大 家 畀 機 會 Fiona 喇 ! 今 次 拍 房 祖 名 都 令 我 有 好 深 印 象 , 佢 為 套 戲 作 曲 、 填 詞 , 我 覺 得 佢 醒 過 佢 老 竇 。 」

爾 冬 陞 又 提 到 雖 然 新 片 下 周 才 上 畫 , 但 已 聽 聞 有 盜 版 碟 準 備 推 出 市 場 , 他 說 : 「 聽 講 日 內 會 有 國 語 盜 版 碟 賣 , 發 行 邊 已 經 實 , 隨 時 通 知 有 關 部 門 拉 人 , 而 家 盜 版 搞 到 咁 , 真 係 冇 晒 辦 法 。 之 前 內 地 有 位 師 話 我 冇 表 明 對 未 成 年 人 士 談 戀 愛 同 墮 胎 睇 法 , 講 真 每 個 父 母 都 經 歷 過 , 但 仔 女 面 前 總 唔 會 心 平 靜 氣 去 傾 , 我 十 六 歲 陣 夠 接 十 四 歲 余 安 安 返 學 喇 ! 華 人 社 會 就 係 將 呢 當 禁 忌 , 間 接 令 到 女 仔 唔 知 墮 胎 原 來 對 身 體 有 好 大 影 響 。 」

而 爾 冬 陞 被 問 到 何 時 與 女 友 羅 小 姐 拉 埋 天 窗 , 他 說 : 「 屋 企 人 有 兩 批 意 見 , 我 都 唔 知 擺 唔 擺 酒 好 , 我 屋 企 電 影 圈 識 咁 多 人 , 我 怕 到 時 好 似 電 影 工 作 者 春 茗 咁 。 ( 女 友 有 冇 催 婚 ? ) 佢 好 成 熟 同 好 理 智 , 冇 催 婚 。 」

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: DerekYee praisedTony

aka:andy's angel

Very Happy Shocked ha!! ha!! i actually have Andy's first film( in a supporting role) -- ha!! his face was like a 'pudding' ! looking like he still had 'milk' on his lips--& yes, rather 'wooden' in parts-- but he had 'spark'.. & became more animated towards the end. What ever happened to the others? esp the leads.. hardly been heard of again-- another who had a 'small' part in this film was Eric Tsang-- with that unmistakable voice-- 'sporting' a layered very 70's do'..playing a martial arts instructor to a bunch of drama students--showing off his Bruce Lee moves! Embarassed Razz too much.

I also have an early CYF film-- he must have been his late 20's.. he was very slim & all legs--playing a 'baddie' with a very nasty fight in the end-- & he got his sticky end.. ah! Chow had it..

I have an early Tony,too-- that Tsui Hark film--with the 'bird' ha!! he looked like a kid.not bad.. but silly movie..
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject:

i dunno about tony's very first performance, but when he played cheung mo gei in HSDS he already acted better than most TV or movie actors in Asia IMHO. he could do a smooth transition from teenage to adult cheung mo gei without losing the character's essential, and his acting was understated yet powerful Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject:

I really can't remember which performance I saw with Tony in it neither do I know what his first performance was. But after watching so many of his movies with so many different personality of characters, it's really visible to viewers that he can play anything. No matter it's a quite character, a funny character or a serious character, Tony's good in all of them!
I would really want to get the chance to see his first performance. Does anyone know what it was?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject:

Tony's first TVB series is "Heung Shing Long Tsz".

Some captures are available at: http://www.tonyleung.org/tvb/xian.shtml

Before that, he also appeared in two short pieces.
news

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject:

(4/23/2005)

Derek Yee Tung Sing's new film 2 YOUNG (JO SHOOK) two nights ago held a screening for students from the five universities and a survey was conducted. Siu Bo also shared his experience with the students.

The survey revealed that Eric Tsang Chi Wai and Anthony Wong Chau Sun in the film were the most popular with the students. When students asked Siu Bo questions they talked about abortion and morals, but he stressed that he is a filmmaker and has no intention to lead or guide others into early marriage. He felt that the audience would be able to think and make the determination from themselves. He also talked about his relationship when he was 16. He said back then everyday he picked up and dropped off the then 14 year old Candy Yu On On and they dated for seven years. As for his upcoming wedding, he honestly said that right now they are still discussing banquets.

Because he comes from a film family, he is afraid of skipping anyone and his girlfriend would like to be more low key.

Earlier Siu Bo promoted the film in China and invited students in Beijing and Chengdu to screen the film. He pointed out that the Mainland students' criticism was more fierce than Hong Kong students. Fiona Sit Hoi Kei's performance in the television series THE ACADEMY (HOK GAING HUNG SUM) has been criticized as poor. He pointed out that it was very unfair to her. Because the series shoot schedule was tight no one would teach her to act. Yet this time in 2 YOUNG he already felt that she has drastically changed. He even said that she looked completely different from before.

"Actually television is Shaolin Temple, to new comers it's a kind of challenge. No one will have time to teach you, you have to rely on your talent. Even back then when (Andy) Lau Tak Wa, Chow Yun Fat first worked on television they were all silly. Aside from (Tony) Leung Chiu Wai, who can truly succeed with their first time? Everyone please give Fiona a chance!"

As for Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming), he said that Cho Ming's performance felt unexpected because at first he cast Sit Hoi Kei's role then he ran into Cho Ming. He said, "He catching my eye has nothing to do with my relationship with his Daddy. His EQ (Emotional Quotient) is a lot higher than his Daddy. He looks silly but actually he is very talented in song writing. Later I feel he has quite a comedy feel with his performance. Actually the hardest to work with were two 'elderlies' Chi Wai and Chau Sun. I got them when I thought about selling it aboard as a 'dramatic INFERNAL AFFAIRS'. In one scene they fight over their children. During the shoot they lost control, which was a test for me from the two of them."

2 YOUNG has not opened yet but Siu Bo has already heard the the Putonghua counterfeit was already available. He helplessly said that he could only rely on the distribution company to keep a closer eye and on the authorities to take action.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/2038/050423.html
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: