TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Thank you - you have a great way about you Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfokahlua

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Thank you - you have a great way about you Tony

Tony - thanks again for responding to my email - you have a wonderful way about you, and taking time to answer everyone is just one sign of that.

I feel everything I write here is very stilted and artificial - I'm really much more lively and "up" than these emails - not used to writing emails, let alone to YOU! I just don't know how to tell you how great I think you are without sounding pompous! But You ROCK!

I sent an earlier email thank you - and want to apologize if it maybe offends (I thought maybe all is not well for you based on some of the rumors reported on this website- and in that event, gave you my best wishes) you are probably great - (guess maybe I'm neurotic to worry, or just embarrassed). We hear nothing of you in the US, I know very little about you except for having read a couple of the articles over the past few weeks on this newly discovered website. So please don't be offended despite my awkwardness.

It is so great to see so many of your other fans write, like Bee (newbie like me). I've been sharing you with my friends as "my" discovery, and everyone is floored by your talent - you can be so funny or serious, and best of all can be very complex (what immediately comes to mind is the play of emotions on your face with ZZ demanding you to commit in your room in 2046, and also in IA when you are asked by mob boss (ET?) to get ready to get the mole - amazing). I have put on Tony Leung film festivals for friends and family - really!!!!

What is really cool is I was at the bookstore buying music CD for House of Flying Daggers - and the girl at the counter asked if I had seen Hero - I said absolutely, and she immediatly said, you know that guy, Something Sword...... that guy is hot. We immediately began extolling your virtues as if we were long lost friends though I didn't know her at all. Your following here in the US has obviously grown over the past year!

OK - IF you have been able to take the time to read this, then thank you and I've taken up enough of your time. Can you just answer me 1-2 questions (will be stupid) Laughing - what do you go by typically- Tony, Leung Chiu Wai (that seems to be what WKW calls you on DVDs) or Wai Jia (what folks here call you)? Is Jai a nickname or actually part of your name - is it something only your best friends would call you? Did you pick the name Tony when you got older, or did your parents give it to you? Embarrassing to be sooooo ignorant.

Thanks & BYE - Deb (my parents gave me this name & its very common, wish it was something more exotic - like Natasha -ha!!!)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: