TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Most Adorable Men poll in Anan magazine (Tony runner-up)

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachtree

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Most Adorable Men poll in Anan magazine (Tony runner-up)

Found this news item at www.kfccinema.com:

Actor Won Bin has topped the list in the Favorite Asian Stars category of the 2005 Most Adorable Men poll conducted by the famous Japanese fashion magazine Anan. Of the 15,038 respondents, 1,080 chose Won as their pick. The results of the poll were published in the May edition of the magazine on April 13th.

The runner-up was Park Yong-ha (894 votes), followed by Bae Yong-jun (813 votes), Hong Kong star Tony Leung (625 votes), and Lee Byung-heon (530 votes). Four of the top-5 Favorite Asian Stars were Korean hallyu stars, whose popularity is remaining as high as before despite the strained relations between Korea and Japan over the Dokdo issue.
In the Most Adorable Men category of the same-titled poll, the top spot was taken by the Japanese star Kimura Takuya for the 12th consecutive year. He also topped the Man You Want to Embrace the Most and Best Lover lists.
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject:

It is great that Tony is the only non Korean in the Most Adorable Men (from other Asian countries) list -

Kimu Taku still has the hearts of the Japanese females and that is very nice too Smile

From the Korean actors altough I like Won Bin and think him cute my vote would probably go to Song Kang Ho or Yoo Ji Tae (very few people agree with me on this though)
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject:

I like Won Bin too! I think he is really cute Embarassed

Wow! Tony must have quite a following in Japan. Very Happy
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: