TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Newbie to the forum!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Newbie to the forum!

Hello everyone *waves* Very Happy
I'm a newbie in this forum but I'm a die-hard fan of Tony Leung ever-since 1990. Cool

After a year of break from Tony's stuff, I miss him like crazy and now I'm even more crazy about him since I get to watch more of his movies and series on VCD.^^ That's why I'm here to meet more Tony Fans and keep myself updated about his news!
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Waving Hi Yuki. You have come to the right place. You can catch up on what you have missed in your one-year break from Tony here too! Lots of Dancing groovy stuff around in the old topics as last year was a really busy year for him.
belle

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Hello

Smile

Hi Everyone ...

my name is belle ... and this is my first post in this forum ...

seems like traffic here is quite high (unlike some other forums) so it must be fun here ...

what made me come here all of a sudden ...

well, im not working this whole week and have some free time to watch a couple of VCDs ... and they were
1) in the mood for love
2) 2046

juz wanna let Tony know Ive always thought of him as a marvellous actor, subtle yet expressive, never over-the-top, therefore never make audience feel uncomfortable/cringe ... and my frens think so too ... what is it abt tony leung, theres something special ... and my frens say 'its his yan(3) sheng(2)' ... mandarin for 'subtle expression' !

actually ive watched tony movies, listened to his songs for many years already ... juz like ive followed Dearest Gor Gor, and Mui Jie all these years ...

really envy u guys that your idol comes to this website to leave messages ... well - we must always cherish what we have now, isnt it ? this forum is a great way for artiste & fans to interact ... fans can express admiration for the artiste, and the artiste can show appreciation to the fans ... Cool

cherish the wonderful times u have now ... form a close bond with your idol ... then there'll be no regrets no heartache ... believe me, for i'm a Leslie fan ... Crying or Very sad

well, thats all for now ... nice meeting u all & hope to chat more in future ... thanks for reading !
sw33tjuicymang0

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject:

HeLLO and Welcome to the gang , I hope ur likin it here..... well i gotta tell u i sure got ADDicted to this site within 2 days and i registered in ryte at that very point and i jus enjoy coming back so much i go here everyday now thtz all thanx to the ppl that are so kind here and with all the info on tony and most importantly Tony comes here!!!!!!!!!! and even replys to our msgs to him thats wut kept fans coming bck and luvin it ...i guess we jus enjoy havin tony eat our heart out wit his genorous and kindness....ahhh here i go again...hehe well i hope u like it here.......... talk to u soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gathoni

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: welcome, welcome

Yuki, Belle, this is THE PLACE, you'll not want to be anywhere ELSE. Karibu sana, you'll love it, with fresh info/news about our Tony, and most importantly as sw33tjuicymang0 informed you TONY DOES VISIT, its cool, KEEP IT TONY. cheers
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: