TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

HI, TONY HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamberger362

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: HI, TONY HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

HI,TONY I AM FROM THAILAND AND I FOLLOW YOU FOR A LONGTIME. TODAY,I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO ASK YOU. DO YOU LIKE ICE CREAM? I THINK , IT IS DELICIOUS AND GOOD FOR THE HOT WEATHER. BUT IF YOU EAT MUCH,IT CAN MAKE YOU FAT. HA HA WHAT DO THINK ABOUT IT,TONY? YOU MAY BE THINK , IT IS A JOKE QUESTION. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW REALLY. TONY, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST ACTOR, NICE MAN AND SO CUTE. EVERYDAY BEFORE I GO TO BED I HAVE TO LISTEN YOUR SONGS OR WATCH YOUR MOVIE. IT MAKE ME HAPPY AND HAVE A GOOD DREAM. I HOPE ,I CAN MEET YOU IN PERSON. THANK IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWER AND READ THIS MESSAGES. GOODNIGHT AND HAVE SWEET DREAM. LOVE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject:

Hello hamberger,how are u?I like Ice-cream but I don't eat Ice-cream any more,cause stuff like ice & cold thing is no good to health.
hamberger362

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject:

Hi, TONY Thank You for your good suggestion. Now, I am waiting for SEOUL RAIDERS , it is in theatre on May in Thailand. I will watch two times or more. HA HA TONY, THANK YOU AGAIN for your good suggestion . Goodnight and Have a good dream. Very Happy Smile Wink
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: