TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Filipino fans of Tony!!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marsh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Filipino fans of Tony!!

Hi!! I would love to meet all Filipino fans of Tony who are members of this forum. I am presently studying here in Taiwan. I have seen the posts of Akane,Pam and Jenlim.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: hi...

hey Marsha!

my name's Nonna. i was just surfin around when AT LAST! i found one so far who is Pinoy! kumusta? are u Tagalog or Bisaya? i can speak Bisaya very well but im not comfortable at speaking our national language! coming from Mindanao, i have stereotyped the people from Luzon as "konyos" just as most of them have stereotyped Mindanao. and also bcoz i have never grown to speak Tagalog so am a bit conscious about it Sad so ru an active member here? how is school in taiwan? do u live there? just give me a holler!
marsha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: fans from the Philippines

Hi Nonna!! It's me Marsha. Sorry I get to answer your message late. I am from the province of Laguna and that's make me a Tagalog speaker at di ako kabilang sa "konyo" class he..he..he... I am studying Chinese here but next month balik na ako sa atin.

I only knew Tony leung when I arrived here last year, I saw his "Blind Romance" movie and from there tuloy tuloy na. He is really a good actor di ba? I think one of the best here in Asia. How did you know Tony? what are your favorites among his films?

This is my email, marshoflaguna@yahoo.com just in case you want to have a nice chat with me and I am also a member of Friendster!!

Nice to meet you Nonna!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: fans from the Philippines

Hey Marsha!

it was nice to hear from u! i'll try my best in tagalog but just bear w/ me ha hehe! nyway, yeah i just knew Tony recently from the movie Hero after ilang beses ko npanood di ko kagad n notice c Tony! bago lng tlga mga 4 weeks ago haha! but nung first tym ko xa nkita sa Hero i thought kamukha xa ng ex bf ko hahaha! as in tlaga! pero binalewala ko lng pero after a while i thought cute pala tlga xa so un naging fan n agad ako! super research sa net haha! oi tlga u study Chinese jan??? WOW!!! turuan moko ha!!! ilang months kana jan sa Taiwan? r u an exchange student from one of our schools in the Phils? im curious! naku, full access ka talaga on Tony stuffs huh, swerte mo naman!!!

bago ko lng tlga npanood Tokyo Raiders on dvd, i think Tony was so cute in there! as in i really like his eyes! oi nxt month balik kna pala satin? y nman? add kita sa friendster ko ha Smile good to hear ur not one of the konyos
Smile
flying snow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: hi there!

good to see new pinoy fans here. kamusta kayo? i recently saw "Days of being wild" and it was wonderful. it's sad that Leslie cheung is no longer around. he's a great actor.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: