TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

hi from manila...

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akane1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: hi from manila...

hello tony!
i know its a long shot, but is there any chance for you to come to the philippines? maybe you're not aware of it, but you have a lot of fans here..wishing you the best always...
akane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Hi Akane!!! I am Marsha from the Philippines. I am so happy to know that there is another Tony fan from the Philippines. I am also a fan, as well as my friend Marlyn, we are studying in Taiwan now and we are so excited to have found out about Tony having many fans in our country. I would be happy to know you, who knows we might be part of the Born to Love Tony Leung fans club Very Happy
tony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject:

I can't say there is no chance,but................we'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject:

hi, tony! thanks for the reply....if ever you do come here, please let us know so we can organize and welcome you...we'll take you to the best beaches here Very Happy akane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:

hey marsha...glad to find another tony fan from the philippines..i have a lot of friends (not just females) who greatly admire tony. i'm willing to meet up and talk about it if you want..

Anonymous wrote:
Hi Akane!!! I am Marsha from the Philippines. I am so happy to know that there is another Tony fan from the Philippines. I am also a fan, as well as my friend Marlyn, we are studying in Taiwan now and we are so excited to have found out about Tony having many fans in our country. I would be happy to know you, who knows we might be part of the Born to Love Tony Leung fans club Very Happy
Marsh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject:

Hi Akane!!! was it really Tony who replied? wow!!!! that's great!!! I would be happy to meet and talk to you about this "fan" thing. Right now I am in Taiwan but you can e-mail me anytime at marshoflaguna@yahoo.com and we'll see what's gonna happen. I hope Tony can really come to the Philippines, you're right will bring him to the best beaches ever.

Come on Tony visit us in the Philippines!!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: