TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

I LUV TONY...reply to me pleazzz

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: I LUV TONY...reply to me pleazzz

Tony, I am such a big fan of yours since FOREVER!!! I dream of u all the time....you're probably laughing but its true!!!!! I live in houston, Texas,USA, will you ever come here???? if u are, notify me and I will navigate through this state to find you Laughing I just want to meet u and take a picture with u then I will be satisfied. Hope u can make my wish come TRUE!
Luv, Cuc
tony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: L.A.

Dear Cuc,
I'll be in L.A. between mid May to early July.............not Houston,I'm sorry.........hope to see u there.
cuc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: awww

awww tony, I probably cant make it but if I do, how do I know where u are? Sad I dont want to be running around LA looking like a goofball. haha, but for u? probably yes Very Happy I still have a positive feeling that one day, I will be able to meet u. When my sister told me that u responded to me, I totally didnt believe it but then seeing it for myself.....I was like OMG!!!! Still smiling right now Laughing . If I wrote a letter to u, would u respond back to me??? Laughing pleez say "yes". If you ever go to Texas, remember to come see me ok? hehe jk. Well I wanted to show you my xanga site that has u on it but im not quite done yet. are u going to still be surfing the web tomarrow? If you do, I will post the site up tomarrow. I dont want to post it if u are not going to check it out.

Dont worry Tony, my entry might sound like I really love u and want to marry u....haha but im just a young fan that admires your fabulous acting....and to add to that, u look very cute...(hot!). Any girl should be lucky to marry u becasue u seem very loyal and charming!!! BEst of Luck with everything!

forever a fan, luv
Cuc (remember me k? haha its pronounced "cook")....hopefully, one day, my dream of meeting u is going to come true :DDDD
tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject:

I promise I'll write u back.
Cuc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: tony tony tony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject:

[url] http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=cucumber35

heres the link again since u couldnt click on the one up top
tony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject:

Dear Cuc,
I'll go to N.Y. too,I'm not sure the exact date,sometime between MAY & JUNE.
all best wishes
luv
tony
Cuc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: hi

Dear Tony,
Its me again haha. Ive been asking you soo many questions, you're probably thinking when will this girl stop? Well I have come to notice that you only answer one question per time so now I have to waste alot of brain cells to ask you a good question Laughing It's hard though becasue I have soo much to ask you haha.
Based on your comments, are you going to new york before LA? OR, if you accidently miss those flights and come to Texas, thats ok too haha Laughing . If you told me half a year ahead of hand, I would have stayed in New York and not move to Texas....haha. So did you ever see the pictures on my "xanga"? SOmehow I picture you as a very humorous person in real life hehe. Im gonna be so sad if i dont get to see you this year.....feel soo lucky for those fans in Hong Kong....Once again I am writing too much and definitely asked you more than one question so you can decide which one is the most important to answer. By the way, you never answered my "random" question on my last post hehe. Good luck with everything......see you soon, at least i hope so.

luv always,
Cuc
Cuc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Sorry

Hi Tony,
I feel bad for asking you many questions compared to others so I will stop...but hope you can answer my last few questions on my previous entries. Congratulations on your award.....you deserve every bit of it. Take Care and sorry for me asking too many questions Sad

-Luv always,
Cuc
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: