TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Fans Gathering
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject:

In2004, I read an article reporting that Tony usually held his fans gathering in Hong Kong,
Last year , a little bit different, shanghai fans has done something which made Tony really touched . Eventually , a fans gathering held in Shanghai

Besides promoting 2046, I think Tony was really moved by chinese fans passion.
Actually, it is not so easy to hold a fans gathering in China, you have to consider several things

Does It ring a bell to you ? Miracle will happen because of your passion
swan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
In2004, I read an article reporting that Tony usually held his fans gathering in Hong Kong,
Last year , a little bit different, shanghai fans has done something which made Tony really touched . Eventually , a fans gathering held in Shanghai

Besides promoting 2046, I think Tony was really moved by chinese fans passion.
Actually, it is not so easy to hold a fans gathering in China, you have to consider several things

Does It ring a bell to you ? Miracle will happen because of your passion

Sorry I forgot to [log in] too , the above meassage was written by me and no offense, just my feelings
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject:

We have passion In Love In Love In Love Lots and lots of it In Love In Love In Love Would love to move him with our passion, but I guess geographically, we are at a bit of disadvantage Sad
chloekong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
We have passion In Love In Love In Love Lots and lots of it In Love In Love In Love Would love to move him with our passion, but I guess geographically, we are at a bit of disadvantage Sad

yes yes... we all got In Love In Love In Love ... maybe he will change his mind coz of our In Love

Applause

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:

I am Sorry, looney tune, you're right one of them is geographical reason.

My english is quite poor, I use the wrong word and mislead you
What I mean is , if you hope a fans gathering happen , maybe you can gather some fans from your district or your country , writing to Tony or sending him something continously .

Even though tony has changed his mind not holding a fans gathering or his schedule is very tightly, fans can also do somethings besides just a sigh.

If I misunderstand your situation , please forgive me, I am a kind of person that bring up some weird ideas or too fancy….
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject:

swan wrote:

Even though tony has changed his mind not holding a fans gathering or his schedule is very tightly, fans can also do somethings besides just a sigh.

If I misunderstand your situation , please forgive me, I am a kind of person that bring up some weird ideas or too fancy….

Great suggestion swan! Maybe we can do more than just pray and sigh after all. I am just worried about pestering him about it. 不想让他苦恼.....
swan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
swan wrote:

Great suggestion swan! Maybe we can do more than just pray and sigh after all. I am just worried about pestering him about it. 不想让他苦恼.....

Looney Tune
I must admit I am not a considerate person , I just thought about last year shanghai fans gathering, I brought this up , but I have ignored something.
The situation In this year is different from the one in last year. Obviously, Tony’s schedule is different.

You are right , 不要讓他辛苦,
I wil bear in mind , dont put pressure on him or make him suffer because we love him.
Just forget what I have said
lemonberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject:

----

Last edited by lemonberry on Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Evie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Makes you almost feel, we were born on the wrong side of the atlantic, doesn't it... Mad
I believe, we have all made our conclusions... Sad
Garfield

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Be Optimistic~!~!

Just believe Tony...he loves all his fans from the world.....I belive he would love to his fans in anywhere, maybe the schedule doesn't allow him to doing so...

maybe he think those HK fans can attend some of his promotions/functions, can have more chance to see him in HK......that's why cancel/postpone the gathering in HK.......

he did held a bday party in HK last year too......some of us joined it too, right? Laughing

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject:

I understand this is disappointing. But that doesn't mean fans here won't have chance to meet Tony in the future. We would work on it, but we need to respect Tony's schedule. He is such a nice guy. Fans are always on his mind.

I know my word worth nothing. And I always refrain myself from commenting, but I just want to speak out this time.

I hope fans here could appreciate what Tony did, and stop comparing how Tony treats fans in China, Korea, Japan, HK, or anywhere in the world. Somehow, this would put Tony in a very difficult position. If he has to be so-called "fair" to everybody, how much time he needs to spend on fans, and how many places he needs to go?!

I recalled that when Tony first left a message here 5 years ago, fans only hoped he could visit here the second time. When he visited here the second time earlier this year, fans hoped he could visit again. And he did visit again, answering fans questions. Then, fans requested him to register, to identify himself.....You know what, that's quite discouraging.

I believe when he first said that he would organise fans gathering at different places in April, he mean it. But his schedule changed, so he could only organise one in April. It's fair that he chose Beijing, given the large no. of fans in China, and actually fans in HK did have more chances to meet him in person, such as premiere, awards ceremony, etc. But now fans would quote his word and said....

Often, fans like to guess what Tony think, and why he did certain thing, or did not do certain thing. But in many cases, their guess were far from the truth. Imagine how Tony feels when he read those, he didn't border to explain himself, so what he can do is not to read them anymore, or even not to visit the site anymore.

Among the many questions you have, I try to explain one here...the reason why he chose to fly to different places to hold fans gathering is because he doesn't want fans to spend too much money to see him. He thought it woud be easier for him to fly over instead for hundreds of fans from overseas flying to HK. Of course, he can't fly to every places, but he is trying his best, and that's his goodwill.

Could we just appreciate what this good man did?
fung

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject:

agreed with Info!!!!

let's not to be too ridiculous and demanding to such a nice person...the first ever most considerated gentlemen in the world...

he deserves our respect but not suspect...
lemonberry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject:

Info wrote:
Then, fans requested him to register, to identify himself.....You know what, that's quite discouraging.

I also recall that the webmasters from the China site questioned his identity and how come that didn't discourage him to continue to visit there and leave close to 400 messages. Rolling Eyes
7thclouds

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: there must be genuine reason

Hi ya there...dearest tony
and all

Firstly about the register,
hoping him to register is not suspicion but merely re-affirmation of his posts in this site
in order to make things easier to differentiate tony's posts and other tony disguise post which we saw before and Info deleted...
(aa...nd ...I also think Lemonberry made the point.....)

Also I had wondered if the reigstered Tony is the one who post many times in this site...or not..
If the Tony was not the tony according to itp pc address or etc,
and if still tony does not register,
then there must be certain genuine reason...i think.

About fan gathering... he did not have one in tokyo or japan but japanese fans were happy with his appearance in japan for IA3 premire in tokyo although i could not get the ticket but I was still, finally though, calm in thinking of him ...near of me. i hope he enjoyed his time in tokyo.

Tony, I believe, is doing his very best in his life with his good intention.
I trust him Tony...
If he could not make it, then he has had certain genuine reasons...

love
goodnight night...
7thclouds (mari t)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject:

i absolutely agree with Info !
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: