TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's 3rd message in Springlight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemonberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject:

Thanks Fung, I found that message under the news section.

To all my FANS in China,
Thank you so much.We should be grateful for the PRIZE,& please don't say any bad things to Andy,he is a good actor 2.All my Fans should be generous...........RIGHT...
Take Care
Luv
Tony

[发表时间:2005-3-8 9:25:53]
crab

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: it's not easy.......

It took about 2 years for fans in china gained Tony's trust and care.First he was polite and distant,and made everbady realize the distance.Yes he used to be reserved and implied,it's not easy for him to talk so much with his fans.To kept quiet and polite everytime when met him in person,to enjoy ourselves not to ask for his respond.......even then we still worried maybe our appearances were disturbing him somehow......so lucky he callde us as gentle and shy as he after about two years.little by little,things happened......he showed us how funny he was.
A kind but reserved person,he would always be that kind of person,an amazing man,I guess.I believe he deserve all the love from you and us,forever.
lemonberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject:

I'm glad to hear that he taking out time to talk to fans. I wish everybody can participate. I just feel bad for some of the fans who can't read Chinese to even go there to browse around.

So is Springlight going to become his official site? He's going to give out all the information there and interact with fans there? If so, they really should have both English and Chinese there.
crab

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: may be or may not be

To become his official site? perhaps,I guess.Anyway,who knows?
For many Chinese Fans,to read English is difficult 2,but Tony seems to like Typing English,so we'll enjoy learning to cooperate with him.
Both Chinese and English version?sounds perfect,but It will be a pity 2,It will separate the Fans 2.Won't u feel sad when there's always something Tony post u can't read?Even he can COPY a version in other language,he can't reply in two versions 2.WHY make him so laboured?WHY no make him feel comfortable and free? Actually we are communicating with him in 2 languages now.
It's only my opinion.........
lemonberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:

no, I don't mean having English & Chinese for the messages. I meant having English name for the sections or buttons, so at least people will know where to go to see Tony's messsages.
crab

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: good idea

Why not tell them?They need good ideas.
ice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Tha'ts interesting. He types short, simple English phrases in a Chinese site to practice his English? I would have thought he would have typed in Chinese characters. Has he gotten comfortable enough with reading in English?

I'm so ignorant about it all, I don't know how you switch between Chinese characters and the English alphabet on a keyboard.
Info

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject:

I would try my best to copy Tony's messages left in Springlight and/or any other sites to our site. You may go to the Tony Schedule section to take a look.

Tony writes in English because he doesn't know how to type Chinese. His English is good, at least he could express himself clearly. In fact, that is convenient to us. Otherwise, we need to copy and translate his messages one by one.
ice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject:

Info wrote:

Tony writes in English because he doesn't know how to type Chinese.

Yah, I'd like to know that myself. How do you get all the different strokes of a character when there are thousands of characters?

I looked at the messages when he was online all day. I think Tony is getting an internet addiction. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: o

ice wrote:
I don't know how you switch between Chinese characters and the English alphabet on a keyboard.

Many software make it so much easy that you just need to press "shift" for example in "清华紫光".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject:

ice wrote:

I looked at the messages when he was online all day. I think Tony is getting an internet addiction. Laughing

I totally agree with U,seems getting deeper and deeper in internet......... Cool
Celia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:

Yes, I think he's addicted to the internet! I think when people first start using the internet, they're amazed by it. Eventually, you will get sick of it.

As of now, he had left 61 messages at the Springlight site. That shows favoritism, very unfair to his other fans site. He only left 2 messages here and 1 at leungchiuwai.net. If he plans on staying on the internet and communicate with his fans. He needs to hire someone to build an official site in English, so all the fans can go to there and he can chat with everyone from the world there. Then he would need to worry that he might left out certain fans. That Springlight site's server is way too slow. I just feel that it's not fair for some of his fans who also build fan sites for him but he chooses to hang out at one particular fan site all the times.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject:

Clearly Springlight is an Chinese website,and I have realized that we consider it as a website in China,everybody is very clear,maybe does Tony 2.He has visited and posted there for so much times perhaps because he knows many of them,familiar with their looks,smiles.....He could be as naughty as a kid staying there,somehow slightly different from somewhere else.....I can feel his happiness,which has brought me happiness 2,so.......
lemonberry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject:

It's true that maybe it's because he knows the fans from that website better, so he likes to go here. While he's making people happy, I'm sure some are not happy. I wish he would come here and chat with us online.

Last edited by lemonberry on Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crab

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: o.....

May I say .....what happen to "can't help doing"??????.........
I used to be a networm as well as a fan....now I acknowledge I'm getting greedier and greedier......hehe..........PLS forgive all of us....
Best wishes.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: