TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

TONY'S MESSAGE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyLove

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Tony will get marry Carina?

Laughing Recently, I read the Korean news talking about Tony might get marry to Carina soon? If it's true, it's great news!
I heard that Carina rejected Tony's proposal for 12 times already? But, she might say yes this time?
Well, if she doesn't, I will love to marry Tony right away. ^^
Actually, I really wish that Carina say "Yes" to Tony this time.
And wish that they have at least two babies and live happily everafter.

Tony, please remember that there are lots of Korean fans always support you and love you so much!
We also love Carina because she's the one who can give true happiness to Tony's life. ^^
Wish you good luck and pray for your happiness.
Info

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject:

Just confirmed with Tony personally that the above message was left by him. The message was for Sandy.

He said he had visited the site again but found no one responded to his message! He teased us that we were not smart enough to notice that the message was left by him.

He said he likes to be mysterious, that's why the message was so mysterious!!!

Mind you, Tony would probably visit the site again very soon. Just take your chance to leave message to him.
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject:

I didn't leave reply his message because it was for Sandy only. Plus we weren't even sure if it's really him, since anyone can signe as Tony.
Can he as least register, so next time we'll know for sure it's him? Please tell him to leave messages to his fans here. Thanks.
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject:

thanks so much Info for clarifying!! u're so lucky to get know him so well that u can contact him! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject:

Info wrote:
Just confirmed with Tony personally that the above message was left by him. The message was for Sandy.

He said he had visited the site again but found no one responded to his message! He teased us that we were not smart enough to notice that the message was left by him.

Mind you, Tony would probably visit the site again very soon. Just take your chance to leave message to him.

I noticed his message! Does it mean that I am the smart one? Very Happy Hee hee.

I didn't respond as well as I knew it wasn't meant for me Sad However, if he does visit again and drop us all a message here, a torrent of replies will follow! That's for sure. Very Happy
guest guest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Tony's new message at BTLTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all my FANS,
Hi,I'm back to Hong Kong right now.I had a great time in Hokkaido.I ate a lot & I gain 2 kilos........oh,god.I hope everyone of you is fine & hope to see u all really soon.
luv
ToNy

[发表时间:2005-3-5 22:21:04]

tiger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have an account at BTLTL(tonyleungcw.org), go to "From/To tony" session, the first message is posted by tony!!!!
guest guest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject:

The message upstairs is left by Tony at BTLTL yesterday!!!!!!
lemonberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Info - did you attend the award cermony last night that's why you got to speak to Tony?
Info

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I was there.
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Info wrote:

WAH! Well done Info! I have posted a message now fingers crossed...oooh I love a guy being mysterious...LOL Razz Shocked

TLCW Fan UK
Info

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject:

Tony left a message to all fans here, go to Sign Guest Book to take a look. Laughing
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject:

In addition to the new Tony message on the guest board, we also have a clip of Tony admitting he visited the site. Hey, if you want further proof! It is taped on the day of the Golden Bauhinia Awards (March 6),

The clip is about 1 minute long (3.2Mb, right click on the link to download it if you want). The background is rather noisy, but you can clearly hear Tony speaking about his trip to the site. I am not fluent in Cantonese, so I can't make the translation (I can guess what he is saying though). Anyone who wants to translate - please do so!

Thanks Info for confirming it!

http://www.tonyleung.org/multimedia/media/20050306.wmv
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:

Goodness me! That is amazing! Who do we have to thank for the filming and for asking the question? Yes, please would someone translate Very Happy No further proof needed, i would just like to know what he is saying exactly. Wink

TLCW Fan UK
lemonberry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject:

Translation of the clip:

Tony : You guy didn't know that I went on the site? Then forget it.

Fans: Oh, we had guessed that it's You. But we weren't sure. Since you didn't write to my fans or to Sandy, there's no heading. You have to give us more hints. Please explain.

Tony : Yeah, I'm the type who likes to hide and by mysterious. It's won't be that easy for you to guess it.

Fans: that's why we didn't get it.

Fans: when do you go online?

Tony: before I go to bed or after dinner when I'm not doing anything. But I just get online for a little while, not for long. Because I have a "Ferrari", so it's really fast. (This is tjhe part when he was laughing and use his hands to cover his mouth)

Fans: Oh, Ferrari is the car brand, but as a computer brand, it must go fast as well.

Tony : it's very fast.

Fans: Oh, I know which one now. You're using it.

Tony: yeah, that one. Do you understand?

Fans: Yeah, I understand.

Fans: (I couldn't get what they asked?")

Tony : Raised his glass & said "盡在不言中" (I guess it means I don't need to say the words."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think the laptop he uses might be this one - Acer Ferrari

Last edited by lemonberry on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
lemonberry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject:

Info - Thank you so much for the clip and for getting Tony to visit this site again. I truly appreciate your effort.

Tony looks so happy in the clip. And he's so charming when he speaks and smiles. You guys are very lucky to be able to talk to him up close and personal. Did you all go to the after party? Yeah, wish I live in Hong Kong.....
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: