TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

TONY'S MESSAGE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anning

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: TONY'S MESSAGE

FROM BTLFTL.
Hello.........
To all my Dearest Fans in China,
How are u all doing?I'm still on holiday.Miss u all so much,hope to see u all in MAY or before??????What I'm doing right now?Having fun everyday & preparing my next TRIP to Hokkaido............SNOWBOARDING of course,this is my third time this year but still get very excited.
Take care & All Best Wishes
Luv,
Tony

[发表时间:2005-2-24 21:53:28]

Laughing Laughing THANK YOU TONY.BUT PITY I NEVER SEE FAYE DO THIS. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad TONY,IF YOU THE NEXT TIME SEE FAYE COULD YOU TOLD HER ALL FANS MISS HER AND SEND MESSAGE IN HER WEBSITE,OK?! Wink THANK YOU!!

I ALREADY FOUND CARINA SEND MESSAGE TO HER FANS IN HER WEBSITE:
恭喜發財 新春愉快
聽 ..... 到你們的歌聲,實在讓我感動得不知到說什麼好。謝謝你們!真的謝謝你們!!! 快 過年了,在這里祝大家在新的一年身体健康!心想事成!萬事如意!謝謝你們對我的關心和寵愛!我愛你們!
嘉玲
发表时间:2005-2-6 1:21:34 
祝大家新年快樂!!! http://www.pconline.com.cn/pcedu/carton/hk/0501/flash/050131jjbx.swf
发表时间:2005-2-8 23:08:37 
Eri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Oh, I've heard Tony was in Hokkaidou before and that was his 2nd holiday there this year, and is he coming to Hokkaidou again for the 3rd time ?
Hope your holiday is enjoyable one Tony! More snow there now than before, I think. Very Happy
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Wow! this is totally amazing! Thanks for posting this here anning. Very Happy

He picked "tiger' as his username in BTLTL, wonder if there is any significance in it.
Very surprised that he actually check out websites, hope he'll pay us a visit here too! That'll be really nice Very Happy

Speaking of which, I'm inspired by his passion of showboarding (no, not to ski or snowboard as I have absolutely no talent in that field) to pick up diving again. I have not dived for almost 2 years now! Will probably have to do a refresher course. Anyone care to babysit while I am away diving?
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Could it be tony?

Did anybody notice this message with the title "hello......." at the Sign Guestbook section? The message goes like this:

maybe it's a little bit early for your Birthday,but i really want to wish u and your family all thr BEST in the year 2005. luv tony

I came across that a few days back and thought it was strange that the person signed off as tony. After visiting BTLTL and seeing the message, I think there is some resemblance between the two. For one it has the same heading, In BTLTL it is "Hello.......", and the way the writer writes and signs off is similar. However, I can't figure out what Birthday the writer is referring to. It must mean Tony's Birthday right? Or else, it might mean Sandy's/ Info's birthday. I don't know, I think I am getting paranoid. Could it be Tony? If not, would the author come forward and put me out of my agony?
mu99le

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject:

yo looney,

remember tony's bday last year when an SL member brought a laptop and showed tony their site? he signed up as "tiger" witnessed by everybody!! becky jie just told me this. i think the message he left in the guestbook is either for Sandy or Info, since on Sandy's birthday several yrs ago he also left a bday message in the same manner. What time the person left the message? Because i just drop a message in SL this morning thanking him for saying hi and asking him to drop by our site! Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject:

mu99le wrote:
yo looney,

remember tony's bday last year when an SL member brought a laptop and showed tony their site? he signed up as "tiger" witnessed by everybody!! becky jie just told me this. i think the message he left in the guestbook is either for Sandy or Info, since on Sandy's birthday several yrs ago he also left a bday message in the same manner. What time the person left the message? Because i just drop a message in SL this morning thanking him for saying hi and asking him to drop by our site! Embarassed

tony didn't sign in as 'tiger' during the bday party in shanghai last year. at that time, SL members helped him to register as 'tonyleungcw' and signed in for him.
i believe he registered as 'tiger' just now is only at random... coz he's born in year of tiger
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject:

mu99le wrote:
yo looney,

Saw your posting there in BTLTL, and I second your message! Do you think he might have drop by after all, and we just didn't know about it?

The message on this site was posted on Feb 23 about 6am. I think you have to add a couple of hours to get the time in Hong Kong.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject:

fung wrote:
tony didn't sign in as 'tiger' during the bday party in shanghai last year. at that time, SL members helped him to register as 'tonyleungcw' and signed in for him.
i believe he registered as 'tiger' just now is only at random... coz he's born in year of tiger

Hi fung! You are the same fung in BTLTL right? Have seen some your postings there. Nice to see you here too!

Possible, possible. He probably couldn't remember the password or the user name, which is why he signed in again.
marisa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject:

Tony is planning his 3rd trip to Hokkaido this year ?
he has just come back from his 2nd , right ?

and Tony is really nice to his fans,
hope he'll come here to leave us messages too .
Enjoy your holidays, Tony !
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject:

IS BTLFTL a Chinese language site? can I have the URL please? My brain is out to lunch and I can't remember what it stands for.

TLCW Fan UK
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject:

Well, Looney Tune, you have peaked my interest about the guest message. So I did a look up on the IP. I trace routed to HK. It's from a host with netvigator.com. I still have no idea who this fellow is. Maybe Info will have a better idea than I do.

But speculation is kind of fun - I have to admit. Laughing
beckychan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject:

Surprising!!
Tony really like skiing very much!!
Hope him have happy trip !!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
fung wrote:

Hi fung! You are the same fung in BTLTL right? Have seen some your postings there. Nice to see you here too!

Possible, possible. He probably couldn't remember the password or the user name, which is why he signed in again.

Hi Looney Tune, yea u are right! Nice to meet you here too...actually we've met in person before...still remember the karaoke?!
Info

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject:

If you asked me, the chance that the message was left by Tony is over 50%. Will try to confirm.

Here is my guess:

Tony visited our site, surfed around the frontpage, found "Tony's Message" in the top bar, that reminded him that he left a message here to Sandy on her birthday in 1999. Sandy invited him to leave a message again (with a minimum of 6 words!) there, and provided the link to him, so he did it. That explained the first part of his message.
ellen123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: I think the Guest is TONY

compared with message left in BTLTL, Luv Tony was used for his name.

It was written in the same form.
I think that Tony just want to wish Sandy Happy birthday!

So nice to Sandy.

Thanks Tony's wishes.

Ellen
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: