TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

hi,only want to know more tony"s fans

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: hi,only want to know more tony"s fans

nice to meet u!

i"m come from hong kong,is a form four student,
but my eng is not very well

wish i can meet more tony"s fans[/code]
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Hi! You have come to the right place. You can meet Tony fans from all over the world here. I am from Malaysia, and I am much much much older than you. Don't worry about your English, practice makes perfect. Just join in the fun! Very Happy
misty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: hi,only want to know more tony"s fans

Anonymous wrote:
nice to meet u!

i"m come from hong kong,is a form four student,
but my eng is not very well

wish i can meet more tony"s fans[/code]

well hi ! i`m a tony fan and my eng is verey good *not maning to brag* but what dus it mater *? we`r tiping not talking cheers . and nice to meat you too thumbright ! i only wont to meet more tony fans too. i was just seeing one of his shows ! the heavenly sword and dragon saber it was so good! i saw it befor but it`s so good i have to see it agen! and i also have the duke of mount deer that one is my fave dwarf i even have the book of it but in eng and i love it if any one cares study ! man evil i love that guy ! and he`ll never even know it Crying or Very sad cussing ! i feel bad for my seilf rambo !" Not talking you better feel bad for me too Not talking ! "
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: