TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Isabel's new year message

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mu99le

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Isabel's new year message

posted at tonyleungcw.org

請大家停止吧!可否給小天使在2004年最後的一天過一個寧靜的日子!
我並不太清楚妳們之間發生了什麽事情,希望妳們在新的一年把所有不愉快的事情忘記。盡快把那貼子删除,不要再在社區互相指控對罵。若有什麽不滿或控訴,請發 email 給我;我會盡力幫大家解決。

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Isabel's new year message

mu99le wrote:
posted at tonyleungcw.org

請大家停止吧!可否給小天使在2004年最後的一天過一個寧靜的日子!
我並不太清楚妳們之間發生了什麽事情,希望妳們在新的一年把所有不愉快的事情忘記。盡快把那貼子删除,不要再在社區互相指控對罵。若有什麽不滿或控訴,請發 email 給我;我會盡力幫大家解決。

hi, mu99le, could you let us know the context of this quote? i'm a bit confused as it translates as follows:

"I'd like to make a plea for everyone to stop! Please do allow 'Little Angel' (i've no idea who she's referring to; tony?) some measure of peace on the last day of 2004. I am not sure what the arguements were about, but I do hope that if there's any misunderstandings or quarrels among you, let it be settled. Let us not bring unpleasant memories into the new year. If you've any grouses etc, just email me and i'll try my best to help everyone."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Shocked huh?? i am not sure also. i think "little angel" is tony since in 1 article he was mentioned like that. maybe what Isabel meant is giving tony a time to rest. not sure about the argument though...since this message is posted on another forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:

interesting that she calls him 'little angel'. it's very endearing and sweet. Very Happy

the message sounded like they had a hell of an argument in that forum though. Confused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject:

I think she's referring to herself as the little angel though. That's my guess, I don't know what argument they had at the other site.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject:

They argue on that site? From the message it sounds like Isabel is getting secondhand information of arguments and she's not reading them herself. The last arguments on this board was middle of December so that's past for any new year's greetings. Either way, it shows Tony doesn't like arguments among his fans. That's sweet of them to be concerned.
guest1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject:

this is actually a new year greeting message... i believe muggle read it wrong by mistake.

actually, it's Isabel, not Tony, asked fans to stop the argument. Tony didn't know anything about the argument happened in the web.

anyway, the argument's already come to an end and everything's back to normal now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Despite the fact the new years message was posted on the tonyleungcw.org board, we should be mindful that Isabel didn't know where the arguments took place. But that the tonyleungcw.org receives direct messages from Tony there regularly, the new years message was posted there. It could have well been referring to us. So I think we should keep in mind Tony's wishes in general and not excuse ourselves because of where the message was posted.

I think it's sweet of either Isabel or Tony to avert any in-fighting and to care.
Gathoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: cool

yeah that was good and equally cool that whatever tempest was brewing blew over. Peace.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject:

does anyone here have any problem going in this site: tonyleungcw.org
for some reason i can't access it!!
Info

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Hi Guest,

Please read the posting guidelines under the Announcement section, and grateful if you could identify yourself in future postings. Thank you for your cooperation.
Gathoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: tonyleungcw.org

Anonymous wrote:
does anyone here have any problem going in this site: tonyleungcw.org
for some reason i can't access it!!

I also tried going to the site, it kept bring up "page not found". Is the site functional Question
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: