TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

8 Dec 2004 Tony celebrated Carina's Birthday

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: 8 Dec 2004 Tony celebrated Carina's Birthday

Video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=22ShZ0HeNJw&feature=related

To hear about Carina and Margie talked about the birthday party, check it out at: http://www.rthk.org.hk/rthk/radio1/Superman/20041209.html
(From 3 mins 45 seconds to 15 mins)

Yesterday was Carina's birthday and Tony was still filming <Seoul Raiders> in South Korea and was unable to return to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday. However, he recorded a clip and broadcast it at the Media Asia Shopping Gallery Press Conference event, giving Carina a shock. A few words from Tony and it brought out all the smiles from Carina.

Tony said in the clip,

"Lau Kar Ling, Happy Birthday. Congratulations on having a new experience in your work. I hope that this new start will bring you more happiness and a sense of accomplishment. Here's wishing you success. All these years I'm at your side supporting you - now I am by your side, in the future, I'll still be at your side. Today, I'm unable to return to HK, I believe you understand me. If I could rush back, I would. Congratulations."

Maggie Cheung then went up to Carina and presented her with a bouquet of flowers, wishing her success and many exciting days to come.

Carina was very shocked as she did not know beforehand that Tony had recorded a clip for her. She said, "HOW SWEET!" Carina celebrated her birthday with a group of friends at a yacht in Deep Water Bay yesterday night. She said, "It's a pity that Tony can't celebrate my birthday with me but for work, he has no choice. I've tried it before anyway. Actually, Tony called me yesterday night to wish me happy birthday though the present is not here yet." She also said, "In the past, on my birthday, I always wish to receive presents and when I did, I was very happy. Now, all the gift money I'll donate to charitable causes for I'll be happier if the needy people get help. My birthday wish is to be healthy and to enjoy each day and I hope each of my friends will cherish each day too."

The press also asked Carina if she consoled Tony on losing the GH Best Actor award. She said that he need not be consoled because everyone knows how good Tony's acting skills are. Moreover, Tony wasn't disappointed that he lost. In fact, the couple was happy for Andy that he won.

Eric Tsang and Lin Jian Yue (boss of Media Asia) also wished Carina happy birthday. Eric wanted to buy a gift off the Gallery for Carina and asked Carina which item there was the most expensive. However, he had to take back his words when he realised that the Gallery sells cars and apartments. He said, "Can I buy a house through the Gallery? Why not get me a wife then?"

Carina also said that she was happiest to receive the clip from Tony and she intends to donate all the gifts received from friends to charity to make her birthday more meaningful. Yesterday, Tony's mother also appeared at the event.

昨 日 三 十 九 歲 生 日 的 劉 嘉 玲 , 下 午 往 中 環 出 席 「 TV MART 寰 宇 購 物 佳 」 電 視 頻 道 播 儀 式 , 擔 任 該 頻 道 行 政 總 裁 的 嘉 玲 一 身 火 紅 低 胸 裝 赴 會 , 性 感 誘 人 。 由 於 男 友 梁 朝 偉 正 在 韓 國 趕 拍 電 影 《 韓 城 攻 略 》 , 未 及 返 港 陪 伴 她 慶 祝 生 日 , 但 預 錄 了 片 段 在 現 場 播 放 , 嘉 玲 看 後 笑 不 攏 嘴 。

「 未 收 佢 禮 物 」
偉 仔 在 片 段 中 說 : 「 劉 嘉 玲 生 日 快 樂 , 恭 喜 你 工 作 上 有 新 嘗 試 , 希 望 呢 個 新 開 始 可 以 帶 畀 你 好 多 成 功 感 , 咁 多 年 我 一 直 身 邊 支 持 你 , 將 來 都 會 係 , 今 日 趕 唔 切 返 , 相 信 你 會 明 白 我 。 」
嘉 玲 表 示 事 前 不 知 道 會 播 放 偉 仔 的 越 洋 恭 賀 片 段 , 她 說 : 「 我 覺 得 好 sweet , 雖 然 重 未 收 到 佢 禮 物 , 但 已 經 好 開 心 。 佢 亦 一 早 打 電 話 畀 我 。 」 嘉 玲 覺 得 昨 日 「 一 二 八 」 是 特 別 日 子 , 主 持 購 物 頻 道 播 儀 式 很 好 意 頭 , 故 她 特 別 挑 選 了 火 紅 靚 衫 到 場 , 她 認 為 美 中 不 足 是 偉 仔 未 能 出 席 分 享 , 而 TV MART 亦 特 別 送 上 法 拉 利 手 提 電 腦 和 價 值 十 八 萬 元 的 鑽 石 頸 鏈 給 壽 星 女 。

嘉 玲 說 : 「 我 叫 朋 友 唔 好 送 禮 物 , 最 好 送 禮 金 , 可 以 拎 錢 去 做 善 事 。 我 生 日 願 望 係 身 體 健 康 , 好 好 享 受 同 珍 惜 生 活 中 每 一 日 同 每 一 個 朋 友 。 」 對 於 偉 仔 失 意 台 灣 金 馬 獎 , 嘉 玲 力 撐 說 : 「 唔 使 安 慰 佢 , 我 覺 得 偉 仔 演 技 有 目 共 睹 , 呢 唔 使 我 講 , 華 仔 ( 劉 德 華 ) 我 都 戥 佢 開 心 。 」
曾 志 偉 昨 日 亦 抽 空 出 席 播 儀 式 , 他 笑 說 : 「 我 要 快 同 TVB 解 約 , 咁 就 可 以 上 呢 個 購 物 台 , 到 時 叫 埋 何 守 信 同 沈 殿 霞 。 」 嘉 玲 推 介 購 物 台 甚 麼 都 有 得 賣 , 志 偉 打 趣 說 : 「 可 唔 可 以 拎 我 老 婆 出 拍 賣 ? 」

派 對 群 星 拱 照
另 外 , 嘉 玲 昨 晚 在 深 灣 遊 艇 會 筵 開 十 二 席 賀 生 日 , 偉 仔 母 親 、 王 家 、 關 之 琳 、 杜 汶 澤 、 關 秀 媚 和 林 青 霞 等 均 有 赴 會 , 嘉 玲 約 在 晚 上 七 時 許 抵 達 遊 艇 會 , 她 表 示 生 日 派 對 是 自 己 付 錢 , 希 望 與 朋 友 聚 一 聚 。

=================

偉仔陪伴每一天嘉玲爆 錄影愛的宣言祝賀女友生日

昨日是劉嘉玲生日,身在南韓拍攝電影《韓城攻略》、未能趕返與女友慶祝生日的梁朝偉,錄影了片段,透過昨日「寰宇購物佳」慶祝正式開台記者會上播出,令嘉玲嚇了一跳,偉仔只寥寥數句說話,已到穿上火辣紅色低胸連身裙的嘉玲笑逐顏開。

偉仔在片段中說﹕「劉嘉玲,生日快樂,另外恭喜妳在工作上有新嘗試,希望這個新開始會帶給妳更加多的快樂和成功感,首次在此祝妳成功。這麼多年來一直在身邊支持妳,今日在,將來亦都會在,今日無法趕返港,相信妳會明白我,如果我趕到的話一定會趕返,恭喜恭喜。」而被指為嘉玲情敵的張曼玉亦有送上花籃,祝賀她精彩每一天,開台成功。

一臉愕然的嘉玲事前真的不知道偉仔錄影片段祝賀,對於偉仔指會一直在其身邊支持,嘉玲露出燦爛笑容說﹕「幾Sweet﹗」嘉玲昨晚在深灣遊艇會筵開10席,與一班好友慶祝,她笑言獨欠了偉仔,她說﹕「偉仔未能返港和我一起慶祝生日,都有少少可惜,但要工作也沒有辦法,過往亦曾試過。其實偉仔於前晚已致電給我祝賀生日快樂,禮物就未收到。」嘉玲今年呼籲到賀的朋友送禮金,將收到的禮金捐給慈善機構,她說﹕「以前生日很想收到禮物,收到會很開心,現在將禮金用作慈善用途,令有需要的人得到幫助而快樂,我會更加快樂。我的生日願望是希望身體健康,好好享受每一天,也希望每個朋友也珍惜每一天。」一講到會否和偉仔「拉埋天」,嘉玲只笑而不語。

問到嘉玲,偉仔落敗金馬影帝可有安慰﹖嘉玲稱毋須安慰,她覺得偉仔的演技是有目共睹,毋須由她說來,偉仔亦沒有因落敗而失望﹔其實她都戥劉德華開心,包括偉仔在內。

曾志偉和林建岳親臨記者會向嘉玲道賀,兩手空空的志偉稱在「寰宇購物佳」選購一份生日禮物給嘉玲,他問嘉玲那件物品最貴,一聽有樓、有車買,志偉隨即收口,並胡亂說﹕「是否可透過電視幫我代賣房子﹖倒不如幫我拍賣埋個老婆﹗」

壽星女劉嘉玲昨晚7時30分抵達深灣遊艇會,她表示昨晚設宴12席,是她出錢請一班好友聚會,她最開心收到的生日禮物是偉仔的片段,她打算把朋友所送的禮物與禮金都捐到慈善機構,生日做善事更有意義。而昨晚也見到偉仔母親到場,可見他們感情也不俗呢﹗

==============

劉嘉玲前晚在深灣遊艇會筵開十多席,慶祝三十九歲生辰。多次揚言未能趕及返港的梁朝偉,突然秘密由韓國趕返港,現身生日派對,令嘉玲喜出望外,感動得熱淚盈眶!

身在韓國拍攝電影《韓城攻略》的梁朝偉,一直表示未能趕返香港與女友共度生辰。豈料他前日傍晚放低工作坐飛機返港,秘密現身女友的生日派對。為免籌備多時的「驚喜大計」前功盡廢,偉仔落機後不敢返家,擾攘一輪後才驅車從秘密通道進入會場;由於偉仔趕搭夜機返韓,故只能逗留個多小時便離去。

據知,嘉玲見愛人突然現身,感動得熱淚盈眶,驚喜得大叫:「呀!」全場矚目!二人不時向嘉賓敬酒接受祝賀,可惜偉仔舟車勞頓下疲態畢露,而嘉玲亦不勝酒力,需要小休「回氣」。壽星女稍事休息後,在台上含淚致謝詞:「多謝今晚所有朋友畀面出席,好感謝一路陪我成長朋友,上天對我真係好好。」
互相抽中舊愛奪獎

派對上,除安排Live Band助陣外,場中還設有舞池給賓客跳舞盡興,連一向是派對稀客的黎明、黃秋生與王菲更上台獻唱娛賓。席間偉仔與嘉玲擔當抽獎嘉賓,結果偉仔竟抽出舊愛曾華倩,嘉玲則抽到前男友許晉亨,令眾好友捧腹大笑,有口痕友說:「真係咁有緣?甩都甩唔到,講都冇人信喎!」事後曾華倩說:「咁你都知?唔通有內鬼?(互相抽中舊愛喎!)都幾得意。(有緣?)如果冇緣分,以前就唔會拍拖啦!份禮物未拆,留番聖誕先拆!」

而張學友在對飲競賽贏了曾志偉;林青霞在「甩麻雀」環節亦大勝王菲。前晚到賀嘉賓陣容鼎盛,除嘉玲與偉仔的雙方家長外,還有黎明、梁家輝、李亞鵬、吳君如、曾華倩、上山詩鈉、林青霞及關秀媚等好友。至於是晚拍賣籌得的善款將捐給福幼基金,但暫時尚未知總數有多少。
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: