TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

films i`m watching of Tony`s
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelsey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: films i`m watching of Tony`s

Hi everyone thumbleft thumbright

I`m watching all of my Tony Leung Chiu-Wai films at the moment i`m watching Sound Of Colors i haven`t watched it for ages which is very cool film and very funny as well Smile Laughing

13 more to watch which is pretty cool.I`m hoping to get 2046 when i go up to Chinatown very soon thumbright thumbleft
kelsey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject:

Hello everyone

Does anyone know the song called sang by Tony Leung and Miriam Yeung at the end of Sound Of Colors it`s really a beautiful song Wink
lemonberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject:

星之碎片/梁朝偉.楊千嬅

the soundtrack:
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003070964/aid-58/section-music/code-c/version-all/did-83/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: films i`m watching of Tony`s

kelsey wrote:
Hi everyone thumbleft thumbright

I`m watching all of my Tony Leung Chiu-Wai films at the moment i`m watching Sound Of Colors i haven`t watched it for ages which is very cool film and very funny as well Smile Laughing

13 more to watch which is pretty cool.I`m hoping to get 2046 when i go up to Chinatown very soon thumbright thumbleft

I love Sound of Colours, one of my favourite movie of Tony thumbright

Well I just dig out Lucky Stars and watched repeatly for 3 x.

Have you got one.

karengoh
kelsey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject:

Hi Guest thumbright

Yes i have got My Lucky Star a cool film haven`t got around to watching yet Wink

My favourite film of Tony`s is Chinese Odyssey 2002 very funny film and Tony looks very sexy Laughing

What had watched so far is

War Of The Underworld
Your Place Or Mine
Blind Romance
Chungking Express

They are all Brilliant films i could watched Tony all day.I like to get some more of Tony`s films so can anyone recommend me which one`s to get please thumbright thumblefti think that Tony Leung Chiu-Wai & Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau are the best actor`s and singer`s in the world & they are so sexy as well thumbright thumbleft Wink Cool
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject:

kelsey wrote:

They are all Brilliant films i could watched Tony all day.I like to get some more of Tony`s films so can anyone recommend me which one`s to get please thumbright thumblefti think that Tony Leung Chiu-Wai & Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau are the best actor`s and singer`s in the world & they are so sexy as well thumbright thumbleft Wink Cool

Me too, I could watch Tony and Jacky all day too! I love to watch my Jacky music VCDs he is so cute and sexy! Embarassed

I hope to be getting Blind Romance any day now. I love Sound of Colours and he is so "hot" in My Lucky Star, love the bit where he is water skiing! LOL

TLCW Fan UK
karengoh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Tony Grrl wrote:

Me too, I could watch Tony and Jacky all day too! I love to watch my Jacky music VCDs he is so cute and sexy! Embarassed

I hope to be getting Blind Romance any day now. I love Sound of Colours and he is so "hot" in My Lucky Star, love the bit where he is water skiing! LOL

Yes another favourite movie of Tony will be Blind Romance, well when I got that ages ago it a video tape now I m looking for the VCD too.

I love the song of that film where he sing all the way to Chingmy Yao's house. WOOW so romantic. Its like Cinderalla style movie.

Talking about Jacky Cheung I love most of his songs. In person he looks very cute indeed. I went to 2 of his concert in Malaysia. Wow his voice are marvellous. I collect most of his album. If you like him you should watch a romantice film of Jacky " truly yours" if I m not mistaken co starring Maggie Cheung. ANother film of jacky will be "Devoted to You" with his wife May Law. Laughing
karengoh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Tony Grrl wrote:

Yes another favourite movie of Tony will be Blind Romance, well when I got that ages ago it a video tape now I m looking for the VCD too.

I love the song of that film where he sing all the way to Chingmy Yao's house. WOOW so romantic. Its like Cinderalla style movie.

Talking about Jacky Cheung I love most of his songs. In person he looks very cute indeed. I went to 2 of his concert in Malaysia. Wow his voice are marvellous. I collect most of his album. If you like him you should watch a romantice film of Jacky " truly yours" if I m not mistaken co starring Maggie Cheung. ANother film of jacky will be "Devoted to You" with his wife May Law. Laughing
karengoh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject:

kelsey wrote:

What had watched so far is

War Of The Underworld
Your Place Or Mine
Blind Romance
Chungking Express

Well I m "Guest" above. Laughing

Had watched all of the above, Blind Romance another favourite of mine. I just got a VCD of Happy Together but haven't watch yet.

As I have recommend to TonyGrrl . Jacky's "devoted to you" and "truly yours" a must see of JAcky. His song "love you alittle bit more everyday" is my favourite of jacky's song.

Happy viewing.
kelsey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Hi Karengoh thumbleft

I have got Devoted To You on vcd but its got no subtitles Sad which is a real shame Sad

I have to checked out Truly Yours when i go up to Chinatown in London thumbright

my favourite song of Jacky`s is Li Xiang Lan(i think that`s the right title) thumbright thumbleft

I`M glad to hear there are some Jacky`s Fan`s out there i thought i was the only one(is there anyone else from England like Tony & Jacky i would like to here from you especially if you like Jacky very much as i do) thumbright
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject:

I've just got the 2046 DVD special edition. Shall be watching it this weekend. Glorious! Glorious! Laughing
lemonberry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
I've just got the 2046 DVD special edition. Shall be watching it this weekend. Glorious! Glorious! Laughing

me too! I got mine yesterday, the special edition too. I think I'll watch it on Xmas.
karengoh-lim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Wow, only DVD how about VCD? where you get them. So excited that they have that in Malaysia already. You got them from KL right.?

Otherwise please let me know where.?

Thanks a lot.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject:

karengoh-lim wrote:
Wow, only DVD how about VCD? where you get them. So excited that they have that in Malaysia already. You got them from KL right.?

Otherwise please let me know where.?

Thanks a lot.

I got mine from Hong Kong. I don't know if they have it here, have you tried Tower Records or Speedy yet?

As for VCD, you know where it is sold lah. Our Pasar Malam. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject:

kelsey wrote:
my favourite song of Jacky`s is Li Xiang Lan(i think that`s the right title) thumbright thumbleft

I`M glad to hear there are some Jacky`s Fan`s out there i thought i was the only one(is there anyone else from England like Tony & Jacky i would like to here from you especially if you like Jacky very much as i do) thumbright

Sorry to tell that my Chinese not so good I would think so. And is not "Truly yours" is "True Love" co star is Maggie Cheung and there is Richard Ng and Sandra Ng.

The Enigma of Loves - also star Jacky and Maggie another romance.

If you like Jacky to be a bad guy (well not really bad guy) and triad story you can look for "No more Love No more Daeth, With or wtihout, The Day of being dumb, Tiger Cage, Jiang Hu".
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: