TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

website fanclub in thailand

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*SamanTha*~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: website fanclub in thailand

Thailand have website tony's fanclub .. Razz
http://www.leungchiuwai.com
don't forget to visit website. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject:

I SAW YOUR WEBSITE , I THINK IT 'S GOOD.BUT IT SHOULD HAVE MORE DETAILS OF TONY. I BELIVE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT BETTER . I'M GLAD ,WE HAVE THAI WEBSITE OF TONY. BECAUSE ,WE ARE THAI THAT LIKE TONY TOGETHER.BYE. Very Happy
garn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: let me comment tony's website in thailand

I am thai people and I am glad to go to this website. I think it's a good chance to share opinion about tony and it's a public relation but I want to comment (little) about it. my purpose of comment is wishing to make this website wellkhown and better,I hope that you can understand me, I think the letter in this web is hard to read because of it's colour and it's type. sometime I can't read it because it isn't clear. Some part of this web can't be opened (I haven't known the reason). I hope that you can improve it.
thanks,bye bye Laughing Laughing
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: