TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hey Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icaduma55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Hey Tony

Hi! Hehe. If you ever see this, that would be a miracle.

I live in the USA so it's harder to watch foreign movies over here. America is known to be a melting pot, but it's the only country that doesn't have many foreign movies playing in its theaters while all the other countries have American movies playing in their theaters. Whenever there's a foreign movie playing in theaters in America is very rare! Sad, and rare. Anyway, I LOVE HERO! I saw you first in Duke of Mount Deer 84. I was 6, and watched it again recently. You are cute! Wink Hey, I'm just saying the truth. I also love you for doing movies you like and not caring about blockbuster success. Be yourself and you won't go wrong becuz people love you for you from the beginning. You're a very good actor and sooo hot! lol You know you are! Hehe. I'm probably just talking to myself right now. How stupid of me. Keep up the good work. I really hope Americans start to warm up to asian movies and humor and I hope they start loving it soon!!!! I really hope they discover you also and finally have asians play normal rolls instead of martial arts characters all the time. You were really good in HERO! So hot in those robes! Hehe. It'll be so cool if you starred in an American movie...that has nothing with martial arts....with Johnny Depp. I seriously think you guys are sooo alike. Maybe you should meet him sometime. K bye! Wink Anybody at all that reads this. IM me with Aim. My sn is Icaduma55. There are like only 2 asians in my school. I'd love some more asian contacts. Lol
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: