TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hi! I'm from Massachusetts! Anybody else?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icaduma55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm from Massachusetts! Anybody else?

Very Happy I love Tony Leung! I saw him first in the Tvb Series "The Duke of Mount Deer 84" when I was like... 6? My parents rented it again and watched it. I've always remembered that series. One of my faves. I remembered his face too. I didn't know who he was till my parents rented it again like a year ago. I watched it and thought "Hey! I saw that guy when I was little. Cool! I understand what they're talking about now! Hey this is pretty good! Omygosh! He is HOT!" That's when I started looking stuff about him and his movies and Tvb SEries. So far, I've seen Duke of Mount Deer 84, Hero, and that other movie that he played a guy that knows fung shway or something like that and falls in love with this girl that has bad luck or something? Anyway, HERO IS AWESOME! I live in America so it's harder to get foreign movies. Hero played in all theaters luckily so I was THRILLED! I watched it in it's first week of playing. It is AWESOME!!!! Tony is SOOO HOT and such a great actor!!! I want to see that movie again. I want to buy the dvd when it comes out and watch it over and over and over again! The movie has many twists and I love that. I don't really care about Jet Li, he's alright, but I LOVE TONY LEUNG! He is SOOO HOT! lol Ok enough about his looks. He is such an amazing actor!!!! Gosh! All the emotional scenes!!!! *faints* I mean, it must have been challenging to play so many emotions since they had many twists in the plot and those color schemes that stood for something different each time. I especially liked the ending when Tony dropped the sword and got killed. I love the movie. It has a very nice moral that everyone should think about. Our Land. So cool! I love this movie! I just want to buy all his tvb series and movies and watch them all. You know what's uncanny?! Johnny Depp and Tony Leung. They are so much alike! And so HOT! They both play guitar! They are both... middle aged, but still look like they're 30! They are both close with their mommies. Tony is very close with his mom becuz their dad left them and stuff and she's like the only woman he truly loves. Johnny loves his mom and u can see his affection when u see his tattoo of her name on his arm. They both do movies they like and they both don't make block buster movies because they only do movies they like. They both starred in tv shows in their early career and catapulted into fame that way and both left for different reasons tho. Johnny didn't like his teen star image and Tony wanted to get paid more for his hard work. Did I mention they're both cute? Yes I did. They're both very successful before and now and both very ... unique and they both smoke a lot.... alot. They're also both unmarried and has many affairs and all their affairs has been very medialized.... if that's a word. Very public relationships. Johnny's not married, but he has a girlfriend with a daughter and a son, while Tony is childless and I'm not sure if he has a gf or not. They both have won awards of course and they're both....hot? Ok this is a very long post already so I'll stop. I'm just saying my favorite actors are Tony Leung, and Johnny Depp! HERO IS AN AWESOME MOVIE! I did not mind reading the subtitles at all!!! THE MOVIE IS SOOO GOOD! Watch it people who haven't watched it yet!!!! O and watch "SPirited Away" it's an anime movie. It has nothing to do with Tony, but watch it anyway. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject:

Hi. Which city you live in Mass? I live in Boston.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: