TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

25 July 2004 Tony in Singapore to promote Star TV

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: 25 July 2004 Tony in Singapore to promote Star TV

梁朝伟谈红颜知己 陈韵红 (2004-07-25)
(from lianhe zaobao)

Thanks to muggle and lemonberry

红颜知己张曼玉露点,巨星梁朝伟笑言没什么大不了,被问起今年内与刘嘉玲结婚消息,伟仔避而不答!

巨星梁朝伟此番是应星和视界之卫视电影台来新,今早记者会上,伟仔大概床起得早,受访时一脸肃穆,但经过一番热身,伟仔开始有了笑容,话语也多了起来。

最近张曼玉在葡萄牙与男友泳池鸳鸯戏水时,不慎被狗仔队拍到露点照,伟仔女友刘嘉玲被问起时,一派淡定地说“身材好怕什么给人拍?”,再问伟仔对好友张曼玉露点照曝光的看法,他想了一想,正色回应:“没什么大不了,那是自己的生活,我觉得没什么大不了,对这件事(张曼玉露点)也没什么特别反应!”

伟仔进一步声言:“那么多狗仔队,没办法每一分钟都在防备,因为会很辛苦,如果要避开狗仔队,就不能出门,等于把自己关进监狱里。”

最近香港有消息指出,早在年初已与双方家长见过面,伟仔与嘉玲很可能在今年内宣布结婚,记者接获消息,今早求证于伟仔有关与嘉玲结婚的喜讯,伟仔笑指自己“事业心不是很强”,但对于婚讯却笑而闪避,并未回应。

不久前,娱乐圈盛传伟仔扬言退休,伟仔在事业上正值高峰期,他真的有退休打算吗?记者今早追问伟仔,他有条不紊地笑着解释:“我从来没讲过要退休,人总不能没事做,而我不可能离开电影,因为我太喜欢电影。”

“我只是觉得,当了20几年的演员,有意往幕后发展,因为当演员的发挥空间很少,演员太被动,所以我一直希望有机会转向幕后,可能再多一两年就退下去,但我自认没做导演的天分,就想到当监制,当监制有很多东西可以控制…”

“如果我真的退居幕后,在幕前的演出比例就会少一点,我不是说自己要退休,碰到喜欢的角色,我还是会演出,因为那时我已经是‘监制’,可以选择自己喜欢的角色,哪怕客串一个小角色。”伟仔边说边笑。

劝不动嘉玲做运动

发现不运动比抽烟、喝酒者死亡率更高,伟仔庆幸自己生平爱运动,但好动的他,却无法劝服刘嘉玲做运动!

记者提到艺人吸毒减压一事,伟仔闻言透露,他觉得最好的减压方法就是运动,他申言:“我每天打乒乓两个小时。”运动对伟仔而言,不只是减压良方,也治疗了他的失眠症。

谈到运动,伟仔有没有以“不运动比抽烟、喝酒死亡率更高”的调查发现去说服嘉玲一起做运动?伟仔笑:“她对运动没什么兴趣,劝她也没用。”

2003年,伟仔5部电影的票房收入高达1亿4千万港币(超过2800万新元),票房效应高居榜首,甚至占全年港片总收入的一半,问起伟仔,他淡淡地表示,电影卖得好不是他一个人的功劳,只是碰巧他所接拍的电影类型,对观众有吸引力而已,对于自己是“票房之最”,伟仔并没特别意外的反应。

有传伟仔的片酬已高达港币1000万(合折230万新元),既然他那么有“卖”点,会不会再加价?

“不会,那些拍得太辛苦、太长、去太远拍摄的戏,我就不要拍罗。“当然是开玩笑,因为伟仔接下来将与王家卫合作一部动作片《叶问》,诠释李小龙师父叶问的生平传奇,伟仔笑言要苦练半年的咏春拳,摆出来才有“一代宗师”的气度,想必又是辛苦得要命。至于另一部马楚成的《韩国攻略》,伟仔透露会是动作喜剧,作为平衡身心很不错。

与章子怡全裸演激情戏 没心理障碍

梁朝伟全裸与章子怡演出激情戏,声言没有心理障碍,他比喻:“这就像洗澡不可能有穿衣服!”

“我不认为那场全裸戏会很大胆!”伟仔进一步指出。不过,拍全裸激情戏仍必须清场,那是照顾女对手章子怡的心理感受。

据消息,在新片《2046》中,伟仔必须全裸露臀,与章子怡演出激情床戏,今早问起,他淡定表示那是应剧情需要,剧组都是专业电影人,不觉得会有心理障碍,正如洗澡不可能会穿衣服。

据了解,女友刘嘉玲在《2046》中也有背部全裸与男艺人上床的大胆镜头,小两口前可有作过沟通?伟仔说:“没有,大家都是专业艺人,知道那是工作。”

This morning at the press conference, Tony probably woke up too early. During the interview, he was very serious. But after a little warm up, he started to smile and talk more.

The reporters asked Tony on how he feels about Maggie’s photos (the ones what was taken in Portugal with her boyfriend). Tony said, “this not a big deal, it’s her own life, I don’t have any special reaction to this.” And then he said “there are too many paparazzi around, you cannot be alert every minute. Because that will be very laborious. If you want to completely avoid the paparazzi, then you can’t go out, that’s like keep yourself in jail”

Recently Hong Kong news pointed out that, in the beginning of the year, both side of the parents had met. Tony & Carina might possibly announce the marriage in this year. Reporter receives the news, this morning try to confirm the good news. Tony smiled and said he is not a strong career minded person. But as for the marriage, he just smiled and dodged the question.

A while ago, the entertainment circle is widely rumor spread that Tony will retire. Tony is at his peak right now, does he really have a retired plan? This morning, reporters asked him, he methodically smiled and explain, “I had never said that I’ll retire, a person can't have nothing to do. It’s impossible for me for leave the movie, because I like movie too much.

"I only thought that I worked as an actor for 20 years, I have intended to work behind the scenes. Because working as actor's display space is very few, the actor too was passive, therefore I always hoped had the opportunity to change to work in production, possibly in a year or two, I’ll to into production. But I know that I don’t have the talent to be a director, so I might be a producer. A producer has power to control many things..."

"If I really step down to go into production, I will have less performance in acting. I am not saying that I’m retiring. If there are roles that I like, I will still act. Because by then, I’ll be a producer already and I can pick the roles that I like. Even is it’s just a small role.” Tony said with a smile.

Recent discovery shows that no exercise’s mortality rate is higher than people who smoke and drink. Tony rejoices that he likes to exercise, but can’t urge Carina Lau to exercise.

Reporter mentioned the entertainer takes drugs a reduced pressure matter, Tony heard the word disclosed, he thought the best way to reduce pressure method is an exercise, he said: “Every day I play ping pong for two hours." The exercise not only reduced pressure effectively, also has cured his insomnia. The reporters asked if he and Carina go exercise together, he said “Carina has no interest in exercise; it’s useless to urge her”

In 2003, Tony has 5 movies - box office income reach as high as 140 million Hong Kong dollars (to surpass 28 million Singapore dollars), his effect on the box office is the first place, even accounts for the whole year port piece gross income one half. When asked Tony on this, he lightly said “the movies did well, were not solely his merit, it just so happen that the movie types that he accepted attracts audiences. As for being the top box office actor, he has not special response.

There’s report that Tony’s salary is reach 10 million HK dollars. Since he has so many “selling” points, would he increase it again?

"No, the one that takes too much labor, too long and has to go very far to film, I won’t accept anymore” of course I’m joking. Because Tony just accepts WKW’s new action film, playing Bruce Lee’s master Yen Wen’s biography. Tony said he’s been training on the “Wing Chun Fist” for half a year. Exhibits only then will have" a generation of master of great learning and integrity "bearing, thought also will be awfully laborious.

Another movie is Joe Ma’s "South Korea Raiders", Tony said it’ll be an action comedy. This will be a good balance to his body & mind.

According to news, in 2046, Tony has to be naked to be in a love making scene with ZZY. This morning when reporters asked him, he said he had no psychology barrier, he said that it’s like taking a bath, you can’t wear clothes” Also It is reported, Carina Lau in 2046 also has a bare back naked love making scene. Do they need to make the communication? Tony said that “there’s no problem, we’re both actors, we know its work.

Last edited by Info on Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Info

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject:

為演李小龍師傅,梁朝偉正加緊練功。

【本報訊】衛視電影台在新加坡播放的平台星和視界昨日(25日)舉行嘉年華會,為此,特別邀請了梁朝偉任特別嘉賓。

當日活動中,梁朝偉跟新加坡影迷見面,共度了一個愉快又難忘的星期天:早上梁朝偉與傳媒暢談近況;下午,在簽名會上與影迷作零距離的接觸,大批熱情影迷蜂擁而至索取簽名;而在嘉年華會,衛視電影台安排了多個以華語電影為主題的攤位遊戲,並送出大量紀念品。不少記者問及梁朝偉新作《2046》,偉仔表示此片將於九月在全東南亞上映,自己未來兩個月都會忙於為該片宣傳。有問該片為什麼有部分在新加坡取景?梁朝偉透露:「在之前的《花樣年華》中,劇情講述我扮演的角色周先生去了新加坡,故已留下伏線。」

偉仔下一部片將會繼續是王家衛導演的功夫電影《葉問傳》,他飾演李小龍師傅葉問。梁朝偉稱:「目前已勤練功夫,也加強運動,如乒兵球、羽毛球、滑水等運動,而練習最多的是乒兵球,還特別跟教練學習。」

早前有消息指梁朝偉打算三年後退居幕後,偉仔表示若當幕後,他最想做監製,更開玩笑說:「最好能做到王家衛電影的監製。」

http://www.wenweipo.com/news.phtml?news_id=EN0407260011&cat=011EN

Last edited by Info on Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Info

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject:

So bad, he's good
By Clarissa Oon (From: Straits Times)

IT IS not often that Hong Kong acclaimed actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai is floored by a director's request.

NO REST FOR THE WICKED: Tony Leung was stumped momentarily when he was asked to turn the gentle and sensitive character he played in In The Mood For Love into a bad guy in 2046. -- STEVEN LEE
But Wong Kar Wai wanted him to turn the gentle, soft-spoken character he had played in In The Mood For Love into a bad guy in 2046.

A sequel of sorts to the much-raved In The Mood, 2046 premiered at Cannes Film Festival in May to great acclaim, though it did not win any awards.

Four years in the making, and narrowly missing its slot at Cannes because of Wong's last-minute editing, 2046 follows the erotic adventures of Leung's character with a string of beautiful women.

Leung, 42, who was in town yesterday to promote his movies on StarHub Cable TV, tells Life! in Mandarin that 'playing a guy I already know so well as almost a new person' was his biggest challenge.

Still, after watching the movie for the first time at Cannes, he says he was satisfied with his performance.

He adds with a grin: 'But I always like my performances when I watch them on screen for the first time. It's five or six times later that I start finding fault.'

On 2046, he likens the experience of acting with such beautiful and talented actresses as Gong Li, Zhang Ziyi, good friend Maggie Cheung and on-off girlfriend Carina Lau to 'making music with a very good ensemble'.

Ever the perfectionist, Wong has reportedly taken his film back into the editing room but Leung says it is scheduled for release in Asia in September.

Wearing a black blazer over blue jeans, with his trademark floppy fringe looking a little more gelled and layered than usual, he looks trim and relaxed despite having been in the business for over 20 years.

Reports from the mainland Chinese media had said that the busy actor, whose recent slew of films included mainstream blockbusters like Infernal Affairs III and the romantic comedy Sound Of Colors, was contemplating retirement in three years' time.

But Leung clarifies that 'I love movies too much to ever leave the industry', saying that he wants to go behind the scenes instead as a producer.

But directing is out 'because I don't think I have the talent and it's also a very tiring job'.

He keeps the stress at bay through sports, his favourite being table tennis, which he plays every day with a coach.

'It's not that I'm gunning to take part in competitions, but you have to play against someone good, otherwise you'll just be picking up balls all the time.'

Upcoming projects include making a new gongfu movie with long-time collaborator Wong, based on the life of Bruce Lee's shifu (teacher) Ye Wen, and shooting a sequel to his action movie Tokyo Raiders (2000).

He is also looking forward to the American remake of Infernal Affairs, the first instalment of the action trilogy in which he co-starred with Andy Lau.

Director Martin Scorsese and actor Brad Pitt are among the producers, and the latter is reportedly keen on playing triad mole Yan, the role made famous by Leung.

But the latter is sceptical that the Hollywood hunk will take on the character, who comes to a tragic end in the film.

As he puts it, with a laugh: 'Can Brad Pitt die?'

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/life/story/0,4386,263359,00.html
Info

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject:

梁 朝 偉 照 顧 影 迷 額 外 簽 名

梁 朝 偉 前 日 獲 新 加 坡 衛 星 電 視 台 邀 請 , 在 當 地 舉 行 簽 名 會 , 並 吸 引 了 二 千 多 名 影 迷 到 場 。 雖 然 大 會 預 定 只 有 一 百 名 影 迷 能 獲 偉 仔 簽 名 , 但 偉 仔 為 了 不 想 令 熱 情 的 影 迷 失 望 而 回 , 額 外 為 多 名 影 迷 送 上 簽 名 , 十 分 識 做 。
Info

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Photo from fans.

(Thanks Shiau huei, Michelle)

Tony arrived Changi Airport, Singapore on 24 July 2004.

Autograph Session on 25 July 2004

http://www11.brinkster.com/safinist/tl.html (Thanks JY)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: