TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

StudioLA's Wendy Chan interviews: Tony Leung ITMFL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melloncollie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject:

ohh land rover!! i LOOVVE land rovers i want one (defender...)... eh i can't drive yet lol... (hey i can turn left ok...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Wendy Chan interviews Tony leung

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked
Ha! ha!!! Do you really 'care' --if all 'missed' him??? We can 'find' a 'stand-in', even to 'fool' Carina??? he!!! evil Question

Let's keep the real important things in hand---great beauty spots--to take him to, Scotland has loads. Great PUBS--Scots LOVE to drink !!! Ha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let's forget the haggis, black puddings (YIKES! never tried that)..what else??? Wink Wink Wink Wink Razz Razz Razz Razz
Well--it seems you & M. Collie--have all things 'set-up'--lots of room in that rover. Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Loads of room in the LR! OK so Haggis is off but I have a suspicion he might like to try the black pudding. It can be quite nice and sometimes spicy.
But who the heck can replace Tony?! He is unique! Shocked Maybe we could ship Carina to the Outer Hebrides? Twisted Evil

I am sure he would have a great time on the Whisky Trail. I don't drink but I wouldn't begrudge him a wee dram or six.
We have so many distilleries round here he would be spoilt for choice. Plenty of scenic beauty spots for him to relax in Wink

TLCW Fan UK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: wendy chan interviews tony leung...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You're very funny Tony'sGal??? aha! Why worry about Carina??? Outer Hebrides ???!!! haven't heard that in ages! Why,not??? Do you care???That's really the 'boonies'! evil evil Razz Shocked Shocked

Hmm maybe about Black Pudding-=-he's Chinese after all--maybe he'll be brave! I used to stare at all diff types--at Harrod's Food Hall--I wasn't brave enough! But I think he'll love kedgeree & kippers for Breakfast ,no?? Razz Razz
Ha! Ha!!! of course..Scotland will have all the drinkie-poos..Land of Whiskey --he'll feel right at home!!! Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Wink
So,you have it all laid out--that's good...don't be 'greedy' & share w/ m.collie!!! & have a good look around in the Rover..why not??? Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink Question Razz Razz
Oh even Scorsese made a film about thjis--King Of comedy--w/ Jerry Lewis who was 'kidnapped'! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: