TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

VOGUE 12-2002

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruibunny*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: VOGUE 12-2002

alright for those of you who can't read Chinese, i am gonna do my best translating this interview on maggie and tony's relationship. some stuff is kind of hard to translate into english. sorry if i can't get the exact content.

--------------
interviewer: what's your first impression of each other?

maggie: we met a long time ago, in 1984, when we first worked together. i was still pretty new, but tony was already famous.

tony: i can't remember too well. i thought she had potential to be a good actress. i didn't know her very well. i don't have a lot of friends in the entertainment business. when we shot "in the mood for love", we spent a lot of time working together. that's when i really got to know her.

maggie: yea, i didn't even have tony's cell phone number before itmfl.

-------------
interviewer: now that you know each other, how would you describe each other?

tony: maggie is very smart and hard working. she has her own opinion on things. she is always trying to improve herself. but she is not harsh like me. she knows how to find happiness. she won't be controlled by fate. instead, she controls her own destiny.

maggie: tony is more pessimistic. he likes to think. sometimes he will be so caught up in this thoughts, he can't come back to reality. for example, if something not-so-happy happened yesterday, he will be still thinking about it today. sometimes i get mad, because he wasted the opportunity to be happy. today could have been a happy day, but he is still caught in yesterday's unhappiness. however, perhaps this is why he is such a good actor.

----------
interviewer: what role do you play in each other's life?

tony: a good friend

maggie: a friend for eternity. the kind of friend that will rush to your side after a simple phone call. i trust him very much. i can put down my ego in front of him. maybe because i've know him since i was young. back then, he's seen my childish thoughts. he's seen me done wrong things. i know he won't laugh at me. we are both very sensitive actors. we both know there is nothing to laugh about. we are human, and humans do embarrassing things. but in front of him, i don't feel embarrassed.

tony: to me a good friend is someone i can feel heart to heart. when i am not happy, i like to talk to maggie. to see how she lives, how she finds happiness. honestly, i envy her sometimes, because she knows how to do things to make herself happy. once in a while, i want to try her methods, to see if i can be happier that way.

--------------
interviewer: anything she/he has done that trouched you or made you really mad?

tony: mad? very rarely. it's mostly some misunderstanding. there is always misunderstanding in acting. so i won't be very mad. there really is nothing to be mad about.

maggie: when we were shooting "hero", though i know tony didn't mean any harm, but i got really mad. i was trying to do a fighting scene. i was very bad, like an idiot. everyone laughed at how bad i looked. one time during practice, i accidentally hurt a stunt man. tony jokingly said "be careful, be careful of her sword, she doesn't have eyes." after that, everyone was afraid to do a fighting scene with me. i was really mad, so i argued with tony. tony was very mad too. that's the last time we were really mad at each other.
a touching event? don't really have any. but tony is very caring. for example, when there is good food during shooting, he will save some for me. he made me feel that we are not just minding our own business. i was somewhat touched. when he won best actor at cannes, i was very touched. i cried even though it's really none of my business.

tony: there is a touching event. when we were shooting itmfl, i couldn't get this one scene right. maggie was very supportive. she stayed by my side, telling me it's ok, that we can do it slowly. i was very touched. till now, i can still remember how i felt that day.

maggie: oh i wanna cry

interviewer: when she/he is not happy, what would you do?

maggie: i will stay by his side. even if we don't say a word for 3 hrs, it's ok. it's me being there that's important. i just want him to feel comfortable, to be at peace. at a time like that, you can't force him to go out to eat or play.

tony: it depends. some things, it's not good for others to get involved. she will have to face it by herself. but usually i will try to say supportive things. even it's a lie, it's ok. i just want her to feel better. i think that's how friends are supposed to be. even if it's a lie, as long as the motive is good, then it's ok. you have to feel good to accomplish things.

--------------
interviewer: there are a lot of rumors about you two being a couple. have you given it any thoughts?

tony: no, acting and reality is not the same. a good actor won't confuse the two. when are u acting, you will feel it's so real. but when you are done, u have to understand that it's not real. u have to accept that or your wold will be very messed up. maggie and i really understand each other.

maggie: it's a matter of timing. if we met when we are both single, maybe, because there is love potential between any guy and any girl in this world. for as long as we've known each other, we've never been both single at the same time. so we've never given it any thought.

---------------
interviewer: how do you see love? you've both been through a lot of hardships as far as love goes.

maggie: i am still the same. i have never changed. if you want to love, then love. i won't worry about if we match or not. i will go after what i want.

tony: i dont think about how i see love now. i guess it's changed. it's more like a family member now. there is no fireworks/sparks like there was in the beginning. i don't particularly want that now. i am the kind of person that will be controlled by destiny. if the situation in itmfl is real, i think i will act the same way as my character in that movie.

maggie: i won't be the maggie or the tony you see in itmfl. i don't have the ethics my character has. if my husband love another woman and i love another man, i will let myself go. go start a new love. life has a lot of hardships. but i wont' stop loving just because of that. it happens to a lot of people. they always ask "why me?" i won't. a lot of ppl have been thru divorces. there is nothing special about that. i dont see it as a hardship, more like an experience of life. i want to be brave. i am not going to lose faith.

interviewer: if possible, what do you want to change about him/her?

maggie: i want him to open his arms to life. there is nothing we can't get through. happiness, sadness, everything will pass. why not enjoy the moment?

tony: slow down a little bit. sometimes fast is not good. if you slow down, u won't feel so much pressure.

interviewer: what kind of future would you like her/him to have?

maggie: i want him to have a happy family. he doesn't have to have children. just a very comfortable home. he can do what he wants. hope everything goes well with his work. actually, he cares about his performance a lot. i hope he can go snowboarding, which is his favorite. i think that's enough. he is very easily satisfied.

tony: i want her to be happy, to do what she wants to do, to go after what she wants. i believe maggie can it!
Sandy*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject:

VOGUE 梁朝伟与张曼玉真情对话

即将在电影《英雄》中再度谈起一场凄美的情爱,梁朝伟与张曼玉,这对被誉为银幕最登对情侣的拍档,被媒体送作堆的绯闻男女主角,现身Vogue摄影棚,首度畅谈他们对彼此的想法,在他们南辕北辙的性格中,上演着一场相知相惜的老友记

发现一:原来真正的大腕,是懂得尊重自己工作的人。
发现二:原来性格即使南辕北辙,也可以成为至交好友。
发现三:原来张曼玉与梁朝伟至今只[真正]合作过三次,[真正]的意思是指对手戏,比方《新扎师兄》,比方《花样年华》,比方《英雄》,那种在同一部戏里各演各的,比方《东邪西毒》,或者应剧情需要小小交手的,比方《东成西就》,不列入记录。

2002年11月13日PM1:00,香港柴湾摄影棚。梁朝伟与张曼玉陆续抵达拍摄现场。梁朝伟看起来有点累,以他标准的无奈笑容和工作人员打过招呼之后,便神情抑郁地坐在梳妆台前,[对啊,觉得心情不太好,因为最近太累了,又要赶贺岁片,又在准备录音],他睽违许久的国语专辑,即将在年底推出,[然后……],摇了摇头。尽管说刘嘉玲的情绪已经渐趋稳定,但看着亲密爱人受伤的遭遇,心情不可能不受干扰。
张曼玉很对比地踩着利落步伐出现,许是因为看到空间里黑压压的一大群人,她的神情有刹那的拘谨。新近的她,是个道道地地的空中飞人,常常香港巴黎两地跑,[所以最近觉得时间少了,就是因为收拾行李花的时间多了,然后飞来飞去也要时间啊,两边的家又都有很多的琐事,像处理信件之类的啊]她大笑着说,[累倒不会累,甚至我其实还蛮enjoy这种感觉的,因为我很喜欢常常变环境,觉得挺有趣的。]
梁朝伟与张曼玉用飞快的广东话熟念的交谈着,这两个被媒体送作堆的绯闻男女主角,没有丝毫尴尬或隐晦地,第一次,畅谈他们对彼此的想法。
Vogue:先谈谈你们对彼此的第一印象

张曼玉:哇,太久了,已经忘记了。我们是八四年拍《新扎师兄》的时候认识的,我那时候是个新人,伟仔已经红了。

梁朝伟:那是我们第一次合作,不过印象不太深,只觉得她非常有潜力,可以做演员,大概就这样吧。
我们那时候其实不太熟,后来,也不算是很熟,因为我很少圈内的朋友,事实上我平常也没什么朋友,所以根本不可能熟嘛,一直到拍《花样年华》之后,大家有比较多的时间相处,才慢慢熟了起来。

张曼玉:对啊,在拍《花样年华》之前,我甚至没有伟仔的手提电话呢!

Vogue:如今已经熟识,会如何形容对方呢?

梁朝伟:我觉得Maggie是一个非常聪明,非常有想法,非常努力,而且非常要求自己进步,可是又不像我会要求得太严格的那种人,她会自己去寻找快乐。我觉得她是一个不会被命运控制的人,想要怎样就怎样,很懂得去控制自己的命运。

张曼玉:伟仔比较悲观,他很喜欢想东西,常常想着想着,就好像出不来了,比方如果昨天发生了一个不太开心的事情,他就会一直想一直想,想到隔天还在想,这有时候让我觉得很气,因为我觉得他浪费了自己可以开心的机会,因为明明今天也许可以很开心,他却把自己放在昨天的不开心里。
但或许,也正是因为这样的性格,让他可以变成一个好演员吧。

Vogue:你们在彼此的生命及生活中,扮演一个什么样的角色。

梁朝伟:一个好朋友喽

张曼玉:我想伟仔对我来说,应该是一个永远的朋友吧。只要有事情,一通电话就会到的好朋友。
我很信任他,因为可能在我很小的时候,就已经认识他了,所以在他面前,我觉得我不需要面子,反正小时后那么ㄙㄨㄥ/ㄙㄨㄥ/的东西,那么幼稚的想法,他都见过了,所以现在做错事情啊,想错事情,甚至发生些什么,我都会信任他不会笑我。而且大家都是敏感的演员,大家都会明白到,这有什么好笑的呢?这就是人嘛,人就是会发生一些尴尬的事情啊,但是在他面前,我不会尴尬。

梁朝伟:对我来说,要能够交心的,才叫作好朋友。当我心情不好的时候,我就会找Maggie,找她跟我聊聊说,她是怎么生活的,她怎么样去追求快乐。老实说,我有时候觉得自己挺羡慕Maggiede,羡慕她总是会去做一些让自己开心、快乐的事情,我偶尔也会想要试试看她的方法,看这样是不是能够让自己快乐一点。

Vogue:对方曾经做过最让自己感动及生气的事情。

梁朝伟:生气啊,很少会生气吧,可能就是一些误会吧,拍戏有时候会有些误会,但也不会生气太久,没有什么好生气的。

张曼玉:那是在我们拍《英雄》的时候,虽然我知道伟仔其实是无心的,可是我那时候真的好气哦,因为我们要拍打的戏嘛,我是打得很差啊,好像个白痴一样,他们就笑我打得很难看,然后有一次在练剑的时候,我不小心伤了一个替身,伟仔就开玩笑的说:小心哦,小心她的剑,她没有眼睛的,之后跟他们练剑的时候,我就发现他们很怕跟我练,我很生气就跑去骂伟仔干吗说了这个笑,他也很生气,我们就吵了起来,那是最生气的一次。
至于感动嘛,好像没有一个很大的感动,但是他真的蛮照顾人的,比方拍戏时候有好吃的东西,他会留一盒给我,那会让你觉得大家不是各管各的,会觉得感动。哦,他拿坎城影帝那天我很感动,那天他拿奖我都哭了,真是的,都不关我事。

梁朝伟:有啦,Maggie最让我感动的,是在我们演《花样年华》的时候,有场戏我演来演去都演不好,她就在旁边鼓励我说:没关系,慢慢来,她一直陪着我,帮我打气,那一刻我真的蛮感动的,直到现在,我都还记得那天的感觉。

张曼玉:哦,我都想哭了。

Vogue:当对方心情不好或不开心的时候,会为对方做些什么。

张曼玉:我想最基本也最重要的,就是在他身边,可能三个小时不讲话也没关系,重要的是陪着他,让他觉得舒服、觉得安心,这个时候不能逼他说,我们去哪里玩啊,去吃什么,他是不能逼的。

梁朝伟:恩,看情形吧,因为有些事情其实是别人没办法参与,也不能去参与的,就得要她自己去面对。但通常我会用一些鼓励的话去帮助她,即使那些是谎话也无所谓,只要让她情绪能好一点就好了,真的,我觉得好朋友就是要这样子,要常常互相鼓励,就算是谎话也没关系,只要出发点是好的就行了,因为先得要有好的情绪,然后才能够把事情做好,否则不可能会好的。

Vogue:媒体不断炒作着你们的绯闻,是否曾经有过一起的念头。

梁朝伟:不会吧,拍戏跟现实是不一样的啦,一个真正专业的演员是不会这样子的,拍戏的时候,你会相信这所有的东西都是真的,但拍完之后,你又必须明白,这一切其实都是假的,你一定要接受这个,不然你的世界会很混乱的。
我想我不会用动心来形容我对Maggie的感觉,但我们真的很了解彼此,很聊得来。

张曼玉:我觉得那是timing的问题,如果我们认
识的时候,大家都没有男女朋友,那么或许,因为任何男女其实都有谈恋爱的可能性,可是始终以来,我们从来没有一个timing是大家都没有男女朋友的,所以从来没有想过我们是不是可以在一起。

Vogue:那么对于爱情的态度呢?彼此都曾经经历过许多情感的磨练,现在怎么样去看待爱情。

张曼玉:我还是一样啊,没有改变,就是要爱就去爱喽。我不会想说,适不适合啊,也不会去计算能不能,总之那个moment喜欢,就先爱了,爱了再说嘛,我会去追求自己想要的。

梁朝伟:而我现在其实没有去想自己怎么看待爱情这件事情了,因为,已经变了吧,已经变得好像家人一样,没有当初的激烈跟轰轰烈烈,完全没有,但我现在其实也不会渴望那种轰轰烈烈了。
就像之前说的,我是一个蛮被动的人,比较是被命运控制的那种,所以如果《花样年华》的故事发生在真实生活里,我想我一样会是戏里的那个梁朝伟。

张曼玉:我呢?既不会是戏里的张曼玉,也不会是戏里的梁朝伟,因为老实说,我不像戏里那女人一样那么有道德,那么压抑,我不是故意要报仇,而是如果我的先生有外遇了,而我又真的喜欢上了别人,我就会让自己去,开始另外一段感情,我不会压抑那么辛苦。
人生里面当然会有挫折,但我不会因为遭遇挫折就不再去爱,因为有什么大不了的呢,每个人都可能会发生这些事情啊,很多人可能会自怨自艾的说,哎呀,为什么要发生在我身上呢?可是我觉得,能发生在你身上,为什么就不能发生在我身上?我不觉得是什么,什么哎呀,很痛苦啊,不行啊,结婚又失败啊,什么什么的,我的态度是,哦,离婚,很多人都离过婚啊,没有什么特别的啊。
不是我不在乎遭遇挫折,而是我不觉得这些是挫折,我把它当作是人生的经验,让自己勇敢地经过,我不会让自己对爱失去信心。

Vogue:如果可以的话,希望对方改变些什么。

梁朝伟:我不觉得Maggie需要改变,她这样子不是很好吗。
我觉得很多事情是担心不来,没得担心的,要她自己经过才行,要她自己去改,好朋友只要在旁边支持她就可以了。

张曼玉:我希望伟仔不要那么悲观,不要用喝酒来麻醉自己的悲观和不开心,我真的很希望看到他快乐,如果有一天,他不需要喝两杯就能放松自己的话,那就好了。

Vogue:想给对方的一个建议

张曼玉:放开怀抱作人,没有什么事情是过不去的,真的,一切都是过眼云烟,开心不开心都会过去,那么何不好好享受你的每一刻。

梁朝伟:慢一点吧,有的时候太快不好,你不觉得慢一点的话,压迫感跟压力就没有那么大了吗。

Vogue:期望看到对方拥有一个什么样的未来。

张曼玉:我希望他拥有一个开心的家庭,不一定要小孩子,可是家里很舒服,然后他可以常常去做自己喜欢做的事情,工作顺利、拍戏顺利,恩,他其实蛮紧张自己的演出的,然后能够去玩他最爱的滑雪,然后……,我想这样就已经够了,因为他其实是一个蛮容易满足的人。

梁朝伟:应该是很快乐的吧,对我来讲,所谓的快乐就是开心,去做自己想做的事情,追求自己想要的。我相信Maggie绝对可以做得到。

摄影棚里,洋溢着一片和谐的气氛,张曼玉与梁朝伟,两个如此不同的人,默契十足地在镜头前完美互动。
梁朝伟说,Maggie是一个很喜欢[冒险]的人,这让常常喜欢把自己[闷]住的他饱受惊吓。张曼玉大笑,[我想他指的是我们在泰国拍《花样年华》时候发生的事。]当时因为顾虑演员的安全,到哪里都必须要有保镖随行,脑袋里总是装满冒险念头的Maggie,有天就跟伟仔说,我们偷偷从后门溜出去,到街上逛逛吧,伟仔一脸愕然的回说不好吧,迷路怎么办,天不怕地不怕的Maggie立刻扬起手上的地图:没关系啊,我有地图……。这种种种种的[突发],对总是想得很多的梁朝伟来说,就像是一波又一波的刺激,于是梁朝伟因此变得容易冲动了吗?[也不会啊],声音的节奏仍旧缓慢,[因为每个人毕竟都是不一样的嘛,如果每个人都是她的话,那就全世界都是Maggie了嘛],梁朝伟大笑。
一个说得慢条斯理,一个开心起来便手舞足蹈,一个习惯被动,一个却充满主动的活力,两种截然不同的性格,但是相知相惜。打破禁忌的藩篱,无视虎视眈眈的蜚短流长,张曼玉与梁朝伟对彼此真实交心。

张曼玉 梁朝伟拍摄纪实

张曼玉与梁朝伟,这两位当代最重要的男女演员,这一对绯闻话题中热门人物,首度正是合影,以坦然的心,在Vogue Taiwan真情演出老友记

面对张曼玉与梁朝伟,感觉好像置身在两种截然不同的温度节奏中,一个说起话来会兴奋的手舞足蹈,一个却慢条斯理地沉浸在低调的缓慢中;一个性格主动,一个则习惯被动,然而尽管是如此的对比与不同,站在镜头前的两人,却拥有着绝佳的默契,一举手一投足之间,精彩着肢体与情绪的互动。
作为当代最重要同时最优秀的男女演员,这是张曼玉与梁朝伟首度正式合影,把关于两人的绯闻斥之为不值一晒的无稽,他们在现场自在的谈笑,最近不太有胃口的伟仔,自备了一个大型的保温壶,里面装的是从家里带来的稀饭,拍照空档或休息时候,他便有一搭没一搭的吃上两口;Maggie边吃着外卖边做造型,要求绝对完美的她,即使在吃饭时候,也不曾松懈地积极与发型化妆沟通意见。
空间里有一种热络的拥挤感,忙碌穿梭的工作人员、被鞋子与配件占得满满的长型办公桌,乃至拥塞在三个挂衣架上的数十套衣服等等,摄影师Leslie始终兴奋在高昂的情绪里,拍照时候他的嘴巴仿佛是上了马达似的,没停止的不断说话:不断要求Maggie与伟仔摆出不同的姿势,然后不断地称赞,不断惊叹,每当看到拍立得显影之后,他更是将这样的高昂推向及至,又蹦又跳的让现场每个人的心,也好像都感染到他强烈的喜悦。

漫长的拍摄工作,从下午一点进行到晚上近十点,闪光明灭着流行的记录与相知相惜的情感对话,2002年12月,张曼玉与梁朝伟,在Vogue Taiwan中,真情演出老友记
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: