TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

kind of new at this.

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: kind of new at this.

alright well where do i start? okay well to be honest i've heard so much about you from other friends that watch your movies. i'm the type of person who's very interested in "oldies" movies at that point. so i watch a lot of films from the 1950's up+ well the other day i was tuning to watch a movie called "the lover". i guess i would have to say while i was watching the movie i actually liked it. then i guess i decided to look up on the actors and suprisingly it was you! i would definetly have to say great performance. the movie was probably a bit more than rated r but it was great!! hope you have a say back to me. plus i'm going out to rent your movies and to see how much more of a wonderful talent you have.
wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Hi BEA
i think u mean another Tony Leung...he's tony leung ka fai... not Tony Leung Chiu-wai...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: kind of new at this..

Wind is right !! but if you 'love' tony leung Kai Fai..otherwise called tall Tony..did you see the directors cut of the "Lover"..hope you did..because there's a bit of torrid lovemaking in that one.! and quite a number of great shots of Tony's backside--a perfect butt !!! Really. Also see him in 'The Triad Zone'--love this..very black comedy with Sandra Ng .he's so good in this..very wry,funny & very well-done. More 'bum' shots too.!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: